Rikodou Sennin vs Akatsuki,Kages and 3 Sannins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Rikodou Sennin vs Akatsuki,Kages and 3 Sannins:
Kages:
Hashirama,Tobirama,Sarutobi,Minato,Onoki,Raikage,Y
agura and Mizukage
Rikodou is first shinobi on the world.
He can use all elements.

Q99
There is the problem that of everyone here, only Jiraiya has sage mode. Rikodou can absorb non-sage jutsu.

With this many strong foes it may still be a fight, but I think the Sage is going to win.

Astner
Actually, Hashirama was also a Sage. Either way, neither of them would be considered significant threats to the Sage of the Six Paths.

Q99
Oh yea, Hashirama. So, the fight should cause a lot of destruction, but they don't have the option of de-jinchuuriki'ing him like Obito was.

Things may even look to go ok at first, but the moment one sage falls (probably Jiraiya), things begin to go downhill. The moment Hashirama falls, things go downhill fast.

SSJGGogeta
Don't forget Orochimaru has Curse mark and can also use Nature energy. Pein also has Rinnegan and can use the Deva abilities that would work on the sage. I also wink

Anyway, all they have to do is have the three that can use Nature energy hold him off until Itachi gets the chance to seal him with the Totsuka blade. It's possible that it wouldn't work though, so IDK.

I bet though that Jiraiya, Oro and Hashirama could take care of him. If not, Orochimaru could probably give some other people the curse mark like the fourth Hokage, and with him using a Kyuubi chakra curse mark mode Ultra time-space Rasengan barrage, I'm pretty sure the sage would at least feel it, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.