swordsman battle royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boss16
No other weapons besides their main sword the combatants are kratos, samurai jack, link, ryu hayabusa, cloud strife, afro samurai, guts, and war. Who wins and why?

Nephthys
Kratos. He's just a lot stronger and tougher than anyone else.

Boss16
I think jack could keep up with him.

Wei Phoenix
Kratos' main sword is the Blade of Olympus lol.

StealthRanger
Kratos can stomp all 7 allied against him, especially given the scenario

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Kratos can stomp all 7 allied against him, especially given the scenario Even Cloud?

ScreamPaste
Kratos can stomp all 7 allied against him, especially given the scenario Link's main sword is the Master Sword, if all 7 were allied against him Kratos' chance of victory drop to 0.

Speak in hyperbole around me, will ya? estahuh

StealthRanger
Originally posted by NemeBro
Even Cloud?

Well he is massively stronger and likely physically superior all 'round so, prolly?

But he's still outclassed physically by Kratos estahuh

ScreamPaste
Well he is massively stronger and likely physically superior all 'round so, prolly?

But he's still outclassed physically by Kratos estahuh Kratos is stronger, getting stuck with the Master Sword is still entirely lethal for him, and Link's weapon is the most powerful character in this entire thread.

Stealth Moose
Ryu.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Kratos is stronger, getting stuck with the Master Sword is still entirely lethal for him, and Link's weapon is the most powerful character in this entire thread. But Kratos will be cutting Link's head off before Link can process a thought.

ScreamPaste
No. Lol.

NemeBro
Mach 5,000 > vague "lightning time".

ScreamPaste
Mach 5,000 > vague "lightning time". Tennis isn't vague, it's impressive as shit. Vague is avoiding it, returning it consistently is something else entirely.

If Kratos gets Fi'd, it's over for him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Tennis isn't vague, it's impressive as shit. Vague is avoiding it, returning it consistently is something else entirely.

If Kratos gets Fi'd, it's over for him. He backflipped out of the way of it, and as confirmed by the devs, he out-sped the lightning bolt.

Stop this mindless violence.

ScreamPaste
Which is a good feat.

I can't help it, violence gets my rocks off. sad

NemeBro
I accept your anus.

Wait what?

Sacred 117
Mach 5,000 > vague "lightning time".

Not weighing in here, but your speed estimation for by 1000 every time I see you mention it. Juuuust sayin'.

NemeBro
That sentence did not make any sense.

Sacred 117
Shit. My bad. I meant to say that you increase Kratos' speed by 1000 Machs every other time you debate him.

No opinion on the fight. I just wanted to let you that.

NemeBro
To let me what?

BloodRain
The cutscene is canon and also Mach Megathousands?

Sacred 117
To let me what?

Know.

Once again, my bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.