Ghost Rider Vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Ghost Riders at his peak Vs Goku _ At his final form.

The fight take place in Hell

((( it Been Says by Doctor Strange that ghost rider is only one that can match the World War hulk.)_

That being says. can ghost rider defeat goku??

EmptyHearted
Off topic guys.

As I read more. I also heard doctor Strange thinks ghost rider is one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Is he really that powerful in marvel world??

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Off topic guys.

As I read more. I also heard doctor Strange thinks ghost rider is one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

Is he really that powerful in marvel world??

He defeated Galactus in under 10 seconds.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He defeated Galactus in under 10 seconds.

Are you talking about cartoon? Cause that is not canon.

Also what you opinion on whom wins between goku Vs ghost riders?

Supra
Ghost Riders at his peak Vs Goku _ At his final form.

The fight take place in Hell

((( it Been Says by Doctor Strange that ghost rider is only one that can match the World War hulk.)_

That being says. can ghost rider defeat goku??

you always make the worst spite threads..you really are empty hearted

Epicurus
Rider, easily.

Boss16
Regular ghost rider goku stomps. God ghost rider he burns goku to a crisp.

Supra
Another spite by the empty heart.

Stupid thread

BloodRain
Depends on the version. Lower/Mid levels could be a 'who gets the killing blow first', Higher versions would stomp iirc.

Supra
I never seen goku actually die

Boss16
I have it's just that he comes back to life thanks to the Dragon balls.

BloodRain
Piccolo killed him.

Cell killed him.

A heart virus killed him in the alt timeline.

Supra
Originally posted by BloodRain
Piccolo killed him.

Cell killed him.

A heart virus killed him in the alt timeline.

Yet he never really died...

BloodRain
Except he did. His biological functions ceased and he no longer existed on the physical plane. He died and needed to be resurrected.

Supra
Originally posted by BloodRain
Except he did. His biological functions ceased and he no longer existed on the physical plane. He died and needed to be resurrected.

Yet he's more powerful after "death" and can teleport in and our of both realms without actually being resurrected..

When are you gonna realize Goku can do whatever he wants..thats how its written..and you cant understand that..so sad.

Boss16
But if dies while he is dead he doesn't get another chance and dies right.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Supra
Yet he's more powerful after "death" and can teleport in and our of both realms without actually being resurrected..

When are you gonna realize Goku can do whatever he wants..thats how its written..and you cant understand that..so sad.

The trolling is so bad, in this case though Rider burns his soul.

EmptyHearted

I Smell Goku Fanboy in you

I hope I am wrong

Supra
I Smell Goku Fanboy in you

I hope I am wrong

I smell spite..I hope I am wrong

Wei Phoenix

It is spite against Goku.

CosmicComet
rsePyOUvinA

Ghost Rider probably makes some rude remark about visiting Chi Chi after laying waste to Goku.

Boss16
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The trolling is so bad, in this case though Rider burns his soul. actually he couldn't because goku has a pure soul and if this is normal ghost rider goku blows him up.

Supra
Originally posted by Boss16
actually he couldn't because goku has a pure soul and if this is normal ghost rider goku blows him up.

Im loving you more and more..keep it up like a Track Boss!

CosmicComet
Goku has shed much innocent blood, as a direct result of his tranformations causing great damage.

See Super Saiyan 3.

Goku has no defense against the Penance Stare. And there's more to it anyway.

EmptyHearted

It is huh? Ok then.

But the part you said "When are you gonna realize Goku can do whatever he wants..thats how its written..and you cant understand that..so sad."

Make me wonder about your away of thinking of goku.

Supra
It is huh? Ok then.

But the part you said "When are you gonna realize Goku can do whatever he wants..thats how its written..and you cant understand that..so sad."

Make me wonder about your away of thinking of goku.

So Goku cant do whatever he wants? Prove to me he cant..Ill prove you wrong..

EmptyHearted
So Goku cant do whatever he wants? Prove to me he cant..Ill prove you wrong..

Ok.. We gonna find out if you are goku fanboy or not.

Is Goku is Multiverse threat????

TheTyrant
Goku's MFTL in combat.

http://cdn.mangawall.com/i/compressed/1919/400-4048900872/6-urrfy.GIF
http://cdn.mangawall.com/i/compressed/1919/400-4048900872/7-i7w1k.GIF
http://cdn.mangawall.com/i/compressed/1919/400-4048900872/8-qswto.GIF

IT is instantaneous and that Kamehameha had already covered twice the earth's diameter before Goku could get to cell. We also know that's not Goku at his strongest. It's not even close.

Therefore, Goku blitzes before Ghost Rider does anything. Or just blasts him to smithereens.

Boss16

Is Goku is Multiverse threat???? no but chi chi is.

Supra

Is Goku is Multiverse threat????

He's Goku what do you think?

Wei Phoenix
actually he couldn't because goku has a pure soul and if this is normal ghost rider goku blows him up.

Goku never told a lie now? Rider has burned angels before.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Goku's MFTL in combat.

http://cdn.mangawall.com/i/compressed/1919/400-4048900872/6-urrfy.GIF
http://cdn.mangawall.com/i/compressed/1919/400-4048900872/7-i7w1k.GIF
http://cdn.mangawall.com/i/compressed/1919/400-4048900872/8-qswto.GIF

IT is instantaneous and that Kamehameha had already covered twice the earth's diameter before Goku could get to cell. We also know that's not Goku at his strongest. It's not even close.

Therefore, Goku blitzes before Ghost Rider does anything. Or just blasts him to smithereens.

Punching or shooting Rider does nothing.

Supra
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Goku never told a lie now? Rider has burned angels before.

Punching or shooting Rider does nothing.

I think he lied to train/play with his son to chi chi because all she cared about was homework..Goku cared about saving the planet.

Boss16
Ghost rider has been hurt by physical force before wait are you trolling wei?

Wei Phoenix
Ghost rider has been hurt by physical force before wait are you trolling wei?

If you're talking about the Rider that lost to WWH then that wasn't nowhere near a FP Rider in the first place and I don't even think the spirit was in control or backing Blaze at the time. Peak Rider destroys him and that lie makes him vulnerable to the Penance Stare.

EmptyHearted
He's Goku what do you think?

HahahahahhhahHHahHahHHahshhHhahahhahahahahhahshshh
ahahshshshhsahhahshhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha
hahahha laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

TheTyrant
What's "peak Ghost Rider?" Mind showing me some scans? Because I ain't ever seen Ghost Rider do anything impressive.

Boss16
It's spite against ghost rider he doesn't have the speed or strength the can top gokus but anyways goku loses this one for now because chi chi is gonna kill him for not only being in he'll but skipping the dishes.

EmptyHearted
What's "peak Ghost Rider?" Mind showing me some scans? Because I ain't ever seen Ghost Rider do anything impressive.

Doctor Strange would disagree with you

TheTyrant
Doctor Strange would disagree with you The thing is, Gladiator referred to The Maker as the "most powerful being in the universe," yet she was soundly defeated by Thanos. So obviously these statements aren't worth anything.

EmptyHearted

TheTyrant

Epicurus
The thing is, Gladiator referred to The Maker as the "most powerful being in the universe," yet she was soundly defeated by Thanos. So obviously these statements aren't worth anything.
She was mentally compromised. In their previous encounters, she one-shotted Thanos and nearly killed him. Thanos has also been a KO'd by a vastly depleted ccu as well.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Epicurus
She was mentally compromised. In their previous encounters, she one-shotted Thanos and nearly killed him. Thanos has also been a KO'd by a vastly depleted ccu as well.

She only one-shot Thanos because she caught him off-guard. Also, without looking back, Gladiator was referring to the Maker then and there, not to her without mental restraints.

As for the CCU instance, Thanos had just woken up and was acting on pure instinct, meaning no shields. Don't know what that has to do with anything in regards to this topic though.

Vix1679
OK guys let me ask you this, this goes out to Boss16 more than everyone else but, what if it was God Ghost Rider vs Super Saiyen God Goku or Super Saiyen Level 20 Goku... What Then?

God Cloth Seiya
How fast is ghost rider and how strong is he? I don't read much ghost rider so I'm not sure who would when this fight. Does anybody have feats for him?

Dramatic Gecko
Goku has invulnerability to the stare. If you ever saw Devilman or Ackaman, use that beam that kills you even if you have the tiniest bit of evil in you... well Goku is the only one to survive it.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Goku has invulnerability to the stare. If you ever saw Devilman or Ackaman, use that beam that kills you even if you have the tiniest bit of evil in you... well Goku is the only one to survive it.
At his peak Ghost rider can torch people just for hurting people, or telling a lie. So it would work.

That said, Ghost Rider has no way to actually tag Goku. And Goku has no way to hurt peak Ghost Rider

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
At his peak Ghost rider can torch people just for hurting people, or telling a lie. So it would work.

That said, Ghost Rider has no way to actually tag Goku. And Goku has no way to hurt peak Ghost Rider

Not even a True Kamehameha?

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Not even a True Kamehameha?

At his peak, like the thread. He is unkilleable, his entire head was destroyed and it reformed instantly. Hellfire just forms a new body for him as he's just a spirit. Hmm I suppose Goku could teleport him to space or something, since I'm unsure if he could get back. His method of teleporting involves riding his motorcycle through portals.

Dramatic Gecko
hmmm... seems unfair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.