Angels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Do you draw on there power or respect there existence?

Bardock42
I don't believe Angels exist.

What do you think Angels are and how do they interact with us and our world in your belief?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Supra

Angels are not real.

Supra
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't believe Angels exist.

What do you think Angels are and how do they interact with us and our world in your belief?

Ive seen them in death

Shakyamunison
Ive seen them in death

When I rub my eyes I see geometric shapes. Does that mean there are geometric shapes in my eyes?

Supra
^This guy is on ignore..so someone might want to tell him that

Shakyamunison
^This guy is on ignore..so someone might want to tell him that

Other people can read what I am writing. Plus you keep looking at my posts.

In other words, I don't care.

Supra
As usual hes trolling..

Shakyamunison
Supra, you are ignoring me, but I'm not ignoring you.

ArtificialGlory

Yes, I do draw upon the power of angels. As a matter of fact, I have one trapped in my basement.

Supra
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yes, I do draw upon the power of angels. As a matter of fact, I have one trapped in my basement.

Scary

Supra
Its funny how some people think they know the real world when they live behind a computer telling other who actually do live in the real world what is real and what is not

Bardock42
Ive seen them in death

This still doesn't answer my questions. What are angels in your belief system? And how do they interact with us in this world?

Supra
Originally posted by Bardock42
This still doesn't answer my questions. What are angels in your belief system? And how do they interact with us in this world?

Thats whats great about God and me is we got our own thing going on and no one else needs to understand how it workssmile

Bardock42
Well, surely there's no need to understand it. But is it impossible for you to explain it or do you chose not to, as I am genuinely interested what your belief is.

Supra
if I talk about it I will be trolled by you know who. If you care to know pm me.

Lord Lucien
Its funny how some people think they know the real world when they live behind a computer telling other who actually do live in the real world what is real and what is not You just stabbed me with the Spear of Irony.

Stealth Moose

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37151935.jpg

Also, you haven't conclusively proved to me that what you saw when you were 'dead' was something other than extradimensional aliens attempting to communicate by using forms and traditions familiar to you.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37151935.jpg

Also, you haven't conclusively proved to me that what you saw when you were 'dead' was something other than extradimensional aliens attempting to communicate by using forms and traditions familiar to you.

Those pesky aliens!alien1

Esau Cairn
Ive seen them in death

Can you post the medical certificate that pronounced you dead?

And then resurrected???

Supra
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Can you post the medical certificate that pronounced you dead?

And then resurrected???

Yea we do that in combat, we fly the doctors out from 30-50 miles away while they are working on other wounded soldiers, they drive them from the hospital to the air field.

There is a "magic chopper" waiting for them right when the arrive. They fly right to the scence break out notarys and time stamps while under fire..

Then they get back in the "magic chopper" fly back to the green zone..Write it all down and go back to saving wounded soldiers..

Angelic huh?

Esau Cairn
*chuckle* so no medical proof..?

Stealth Moose
Ironic unrelated fact: Paul Walker played in a movie with a Lazarus plot.

Supra, you dodged my question. I take this as a concession.

Supra
Ironic unrelated fact: Paul Walker played in a movie with a Lazarus plot.

Supra, you dodged my question. I take this as a concession.

I realize that debating my belief in angels here accomplishes nothing has its from faith and knowing they exist, if you do not believe or have faith there is nothing I can do or say over the internet to convince you otherwise..

I concede to your lack of faith

Stealth Moose
No, you should concede due to inability to conclusively prove or disprove. I could have faith that angels are advanced ancient beings from another dimension, manifestations of the Valkyries, or lost souls of the damned tempting me. No single explanation has any proof, so they are all equal in their uncredibility.

Supra
No, you should concede due to inability to conclusively prove or disprove. I could have faith that angels are advanced ancient beings from another dimension, manifestations of the Valkyries, or lost souls of the damned tempting me. No single explanation has any proof, so they are all equal in their uncredibility.

I concede to you lack of faith, even if I told you the power of the angels you would discredit it..

Shakyamunison
I concede to you lack of faith, even if I told you the power of the angels you would discredit it..

I know what you mean! I have the same problem with unicorns dancing in the spring time.

Stealth Moose
Fool, everyone knows that unicorns can't dance because they're white.

Also, I vote Valkyries. The idea of beautiful warrior women coming to claim me on the battlefield beats angels any day.

Lord Lucien
Succubi, man. It's always been my dream to have death from Snu-Snu.

Shakyamunison
Fool, everyone knows that unicorns can't dance because they're white.

laughing out loud

Also, I vote Valkyries. The idea of beautiful warrior women coming to claim me on the battlefield beats angels any day.

Is there room for conversion? big grin

Stealth Moose
Absolutely. Either you die and get embraced by Valkyries or evil Succubi. Or upon request, we can arrange for Thor clones and Tim Curry clones.

Supra
Keep trolling

Stealth Moose
I thought you conceded??

siriuswriter
Absolutely. Either you die and get embraced by Valkyries or evil Succubi. Or upon request, we can arrange for Thor clones and Tim Curry clones.

I thought you had to die in glorious, glorious battle, and only then can you be taken by the Valkyries.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I thought you had to die in glorious, glorious battle, and only then can you be taken by the Valkyries. That only applies to Tom Cruise. For... reasons.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I thought you had to die in glorious, glorious battle, and only then can you be taken by the Valkyries.

Sorry, had to fan myself after reading this sentence.

And yes, this is the true requirement. Still waiting for the three winters to precede the ultimate battle, or at least some dude trying to rob a store so I can go down in flames.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/283/1/2/valkyrie_by_thebastardson-d4cf24f.jpg

siriuswriter
Down in flames, up in smexy arms.

Supra
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PFkJWrIJ0sY/S786ENBUroI/AAAAAAAABOs/a3oHRofNXCA/s1600/warriorangel.jpg

Stealth Moose
Plus you get all-you-can-haz access to arena combat, food and mead. Pretty awesome.

Shakyamunison

No, they are like zebras. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.