Education for Slavery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
How utterly stupid is this education system we live in..Where people are willing to load themselves up debt only to serve someone else who probably did not go to school at all and is paying the person who did go to school to count his money...

What is wrong with this picture..

Lord Lucien
You didn't post a picture...

Supra
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You didn't post a picture...

If I have to post a picture for you to actually see how wrong this is you must already be lost in the sauce about how wrong the education system is

BackFire
Eh, money-counting jobs are quite lucrative and pretty rare. Good benefits, too.

Supra
Originally posted by BackFire
Eh, money-counting jobs are quite lucrative and pretty rare. Good benefits, too.

My friend is up to his ear in debt for that cpa..now he hates his job and wants to quit but he cant because he has debt through the roof

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Supra
If I have to post a picture for you to actually see how wrong this is you must already be lost in the sauce about how wrong the education system is What kind of sauce? Vsauce?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What kind of sauce? Vsauce?

I think it's a cheese sauce.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by BackFire

thumb up

Supra
Has anyone read Rich Dad Poo Dad?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Supra
Has anyone read Rich Dad Poo Dad? Gross.

Supra
HAHAHAHAH Nice one bro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.