Fighintg and Hating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
How can you truly hate someone. In my personal experience I have had things done to me that would qualify to hate someone however I feel nothing for them or of it.

How do humans truly hate one another or is it just a facade for extreme dislike? Someone might flip you off driving or you flip someone off and at the time you might think you hate them or say it, but 10 minutes later you have completely forgotten about it.

Or when you get in a fight with someone. Like a real fight hand to hand, more then often you and that person become life friends. Because you respect them later for standing up for themselves and whatever they were fighting about..

Is it hate or are we all just fighting about something we care about and soon realize we didn't actually hate each other it was just a fight?

Food for thought.

Stealth Moose
This is philosophy. Or at least, I assume it is. I'm not quite sure I follow the point.

It's easy to hate people who are truly evil to fellow human beings or animals, so the question of can we truly hate someone is rather silly. Some people cannot be rehabilitated.

wilco
Originally posted by Supra
How can you truly hate someone. In my personal experience I have had things done to me that would qualify to hate someone however I feel nothing for them or of it.

How do humans truly hate one another or is it just a facade for extreme dislike? Someone might flip you off driving or you flip someone off and at the time you might think you hate them or say it, but 10 minutes later you have completely forgotten about it.

Or when you get in a fight with someone. Like a real fight hand to hand, more then often you and that person become life friends. Because you respect them later for standing up for themselves and whatever they were fighting about..

Is it hate or are we all just fighting about something we care about and soon realize we didn't actually hate each other it was just a fight?

Food for thought.

I've have 2 brain injuries, the 2nd one.......it caused this!

A 6,3 foot bouncer while I was backing off....about 6 metres (15-18 feet)

I will get him after with years....probably 8 years until it's subsided. The court case has ended, but, he didn't get enough time.......1 year.

I was in a coma for 2 and bit weeks (hospital - 3 months -rehab) and I can't do carpentry anymore.............he f**ked me up.

He will pay eventually...after years 7-9 years. I will be a Murderer....I don't care. His name was .....Mohammed ...something!!! F**k him....I was in the Military, with f***ers like him...they would stab you the second I they got...f******s! mad

Shakyamunison
wilco, the a**hole who did that to you is not worth the rest of your life.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Supra

What fairly tale world do you live in????

Supra
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
What fairly tale world do you live in????

^^The one with the ignore button in it!! Bamo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.