Uber JLA power ratings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Once again you have to assess the threat in case the below people go rogue on a scale from 0 to 100:

Superman
Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Zatana
Dr Fate (Kent)
Captain Marvel
Orion
Maxima

Go!

Cogito
Problem with the JLA, moreso than most standard Avengers lineups, is that the characters are way too close in power to significantly differentiate.

But here goes (Assuming pre-Flahspoint, insufficient DCnU Feats, though I could try to rank those as well):

Dr. Fate: 100
- w/o PIS/CIS, arguably nobody on this list would be able to stop him if he went rogue

Superman: 100
- Ditto

Orion: 95
- Could be stopped/matched by Superman, IMO. Very close though

Captain Marvel: 95
- Could be stopped/matched by Superman/Orion

Manhunter: 90
- If he wanted to be a sneaky *****, he'd be hard as shit to stop

Hal Jordan: 80-100
- Depends on how much of his "willpower of creation" he's tapping into. I'm generally of the belief that high end bricks can generally win against Lanterns in a 1v1 situtation

Wonder Woman: 85
- Could be stopped by Superman, Orion, Marvel, etc.

Firestorm: 60-100
- Varies a lot. At his absolute best he could trap most enemies in inertron or some shit. Or turn them into salt

Captain Atom: 60
- On average, can be overloaded by most of the players here

Zatanna: 50-70
- Really, her magic is powerful but she's got human durability and human speed. W/o PIS/CIS, pretty much anyone should be able to blitz her easily.

Maxima: 80
- Can be stopped by most people here.

Branlor Swift
If Hal went rogue in a JLA comic he'd be a good 20. If he went rogue in a Green Lantern event he'd be a solid 500

Warlord
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
If Hal went rogue in a JLA comic he'd be a good 20. If he went rogue in a Green Lantern event he'd be a solid 500

so very true

LordofBrooklyn
Superman- 100 He is clearly the benchmark so far in the DCNU.
Manhunter-95 J'onn could easily achieve the maximum
Wonder Woman- 85- A tier below the heavy-hitters
Hal Jordan-90 An all out Hal gets clipped by few on this list.
Firestorm-80 Seems about right as he can legitimately be placed up to 100
Captain Atom 65- Can only prevail in a short battle.
Zatana-70 I give the mage a boost given her abilities.
Dr Fate (Kent) 100- Too much at his disposal for everyone except the S.
Captain Marvel-95 Billy has the power to be a beast.
Orion- 95 The Motherbox and Astro-force arguably put him at 100
Maxima- 80 On her best day she could pull an upset on the top tier

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman - 100 (OWAW)
Manhunter - 100 (Nonjobbing)
Wonder Woman - 95 (Armed)
Hal Jordan - 100 (Kronabuster)
Firestorm - 95 (Powers)
Captain Atom - 100 (Monarch)
Zatana - 70 (Magic)
Dr Fate (Kent) - 100 (better Magic)
Captain Marvel - 100 (Magic-Superman)
Orion - 100 (DotnG)
Maxima - 80 (Powers)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
Problem with the JLA, moreso than most standard Avengers lineups, is that the characters are way too close in power to significantly differentiate.

But here goes (Assuming pre-Flahspoint, insufficient DCnU Feats, though I could try to rank those as well):

Dr. Fate: 100
- w/o PIS/CIS, arguably nobody on this list would be able to stop him if he went rogue

Superman: 100
- Ditto

Orion: 95
- Could be stopped/matched by Superman, IMO. Very close though

Captain Marvel: 95
- Could be stopped/matched by Superman/Orion

Manhunter: 90
- If he wanted to be a sneaky *****, he'd be hard as shit to stop

Hal Jordan: 80-100
- Depends on how much of his "willpower of creation" he's tapping into. I'm generally of the belief that high end bricks can generally win against Lanterns in a 1v1 situtation

Wonder Woman: 85
- Could be stopped by Superman, Orion, Marvel, etc.

Firestorm: 60-100
- Varies a lot. At his absolute best he could trap most enemies in inertron or some shit. Or turn them into salt

Captain Atom: 60
- On average, can be overloaded by most of the players here

Zatanna: 50-70
- Really, her magic is powerful but she's got human durability and human speed. W/o PIS/CIS, pretty much anyone should be able to blitz her easily.

Maxima: 80
- Can be stopped by most people here.
Pretty much this with a few minor changes.

Hal - 90+ Just as the Guardians view him which is he can be a very dangerous wildcard.

Maxima - 85 Gets a bump cause of her tp and ferrokinesis (or wutever)

Cap Atom - 80

Golgo13
You forgot Swamp Thing, Pandora, and Phantom Stranger! mad

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Golgo13
They not JLA shun!

Warlord
Originally posted by Golgo13

I wanted to avoid semi-god level characters.
No Ion or anything either.
And Captain Atom was not Monarch in his JLA days, so he's not included either

Q99
Shall I point out that Wonder Woman did go rogue and then proceeded to take out almost the entire JLA? And her lasso has de-transformed CM twice? I think she's being underrated here, I'd put her at 95.

Manhunter, he's quite hard to stop due to his phasing... but on the other hand, he has a major weakness in fire which can slow him down considerably or stop him. Someone with no practical weakness like CM or Wonder Woman is quite a bit harder to stop. I put him at 90.

CM, 95.

Maxima, 90 (telepathy is good, but she's not as powerful as any of the above. Weaker than J'onn, but no weakness).

Fate, 110.

Cogito
Originally posted by Q99
Shall I point out that Wonder Woman did go rogue and then proceeded to take out almost the entire JLA? And her lasso has de-transformed CM twice? I think she's being underrated here, I'd put her at 95.

In an actual comic, with PIS/CIS involved, not to mention the inverse ninja law, any one of them could solo the league. erm

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99

Manhunter, he's quite hard to stop due to his phasing... but on the other hand, he has a major weakness in fire which can slow him down considerably or stop him. Someone with no practical weakness like CM or Wonder Woman is quite a bit harder to stop. I put him at 90.

CM, 95.

Maxima, 90 (telepathy is good, but she's not as powerful as any of the above. Weaker than J'onn, but no weakness).

Fate, 110.
95? No way. Can't see her being that far above Maxima.

abhilegend
Not to mention she only took the JLA by surprise attacks. She ordered j'onn to revert in his natural form and trapped him in lava, took Kyle's ring away from him while he thought she was going to talk or something, trapped Aquaman in a whirlpool, KOED batman with a hard fought battle, koed Wally when a Nymph tripped him up and flat out admitted that she can't beat Superman at all. My favorite part is this.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/LeagueOfOnea.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/LeagueOfOneb.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/LeagueOfOnec.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/LeagueOfOned.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/LeagueOfOnee.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/LeagueOfOnef.jpg

Two massive sucker shots and he puts her in her place with one punch. "You want to fight *****, fine" and WHAM!

Also Cap took care of J'onn, Diana, Kyle, Wally and Guy when they went rogue in Underworld Unleashed.

Funnily enough, when Dr. Fate went rogue under control of Woton all it took to take him out was Atom taking away his helmet.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Pretty much this with a few minor changes.

Hal - 90+ Just as the Guardians view him which is he can be a very dangerous wildcard.

Maxima - 85 Gets a bump cause of her tp and ferrokinesis (or wutever)

Cap Atom - 80
http://i.imgur.com/7LOFV8n.jpg

stick out tongue

Magic Joe
^ thats some nasty art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.