Goku vs Brolly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Since Brolly is "the most powerful warrior in the universe"

Who is dead by the way.. Fight is in hyperbolic time chamber

2 Fights Against Goku and Gogeta

1st. Gogeta (Janemba movie) vs LSSBrolly

2nd. God Goku vs Brolly

NemeBro
Broly takes on all comers with galaxy busting ki attacks, and a power which is only described as maximum.

Supra
Now your on my ignore list. Thanks!

AuraAngel
I don't know who this Brolly person is but Broly would win.

Supra
Then why is he dead?

AuraAngel
People die. It is the cycle of life.

Mind you in DBZ being dead means nothing.

Supra
Originally posted by AuraAngel
People die. It is the cycle of life.

Mind you in DBZ being dead means nothing.

For Goku death means nothing as he comes back stronger..Brolly is dead and no one is wishing him back..

Brolly died by weaker people then him..He has no great power..He died..

Let me see him beat Gogeta and prove to me why he can..

When they fuzed the whole galaxy was in essence gonnected and he pulled a spirit bomb from the whole galaxy in seconds and defeated janemaba who would wipe the floor with brolly

mlVtQDVrNns

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Supra
For Goku death means nothing as he comes back stronger..Brolly is dead and no one is wishing him back..

Brolly died by weaker people then him..He has no great power..He died..

Let me see him beat Gogeta and prove to me why he can..

When they fuzed the whole galaxy was in essence gonnected and he pulled a spirit bomb from the whole galaxy in seconds and defeated janemaba who would wipe the floor with brolly

mlVtQDVrNns

You're using the act of dying as proof of his being weak. Goku has died twice. Hercule has never died. So using death as proof of weakness, Hercule must be stronger than Goku.

And in point of fact Gogeta there is not impressive. I see a halo there and that means he is dead. And as death has been established as proof of weakness that means Gogeta is weak.

NemeBro
Broly destroyed a galaxy.

Goku did not.

Broly wins.

Galan007
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2153/5719556495_2cda03b769_z.jpg

Broly wins, obvi.

Supra
You're using the act of dying as proof of his being weak. Goku has died twice. Hercule has never died. So using death as proof of weakness, Hercule must be stronger than Goku.

And in point of fact Gogeta there is not impressive. I see a halo there and that means he is dead. And as death has been established as proof of weakness that means Gogeta is weak.

So how did brolly get his ass kicked so many times if he is the most power being in the universe?

Im so glad I found a forum full of brolly worship, this is going to be awesome as I love brolly too even when he gets trashed..

If the legendary super saijen is so powerful well the Legend of the Super Saijen God trumps the previous legend..

End of Story

NemeBro
Broly has never been even challenged one on one.

His feats outstrip Goku's.

Supra
^ur on ignore for endless troling so huh i didnt hear that?

NemeBro
You eat pony ass.

Supra
thors hammer what?

SSJGGogeta
@ NemeBro: lol.

@ Supra: If you already knew that anyone SSJ3 level and above would shit on Broly's cock, and you didn't want any trolling, then why the **** did you make this thread? SSJG Goku and SSJ Gogeta easily **** Broly's ****, and make him lick the smegma off the rim of their dicks. This isn't a contest at all.

@ AuraAngel: Being killed is a display of weakness, as long as you haven't fought anyone stronger. Hercule has never fought anyone even as strong as Yamcha unless they were toying with him. The only reason he survived against Cell, Trunks and Kid Buu was because Cell didn't find him worthy of being killed by his hand, Trunks was giving a light tap thinking it was an exhibition match, and kid Buu... I guess Hercule's aura scared him for some reason, but that's besides the point. If Broly got killed by SSJ1 Goku, and never came back or got stronger, then he would get eaten by anyone SSJ3 level or above.

That's like saying Piccolo from Raditz saga is stronger than SSJ3 Goku because he killed Raditz saga Goku...

NemeBro
Calm down.

Broly would beat Whis and Bills to death at the same time.

Supra
Some people here literally have no brain and are stuck in a dyson cube

@Gogeta..Is there another thread called Goku vs Brolly? I dont think so, I made it cause its absolute absurdness that this whole place thinks Brolly is the strongest in universe when he gets tooled every time even by kids.

BloodRain
No one gives a shit about Broly.

AuraAngel
Some people here literally have no brain and are stuck in a dyson cube

You should request assistance from the authorities as this sounds like a precarious situation you've found yourself in.

Supra
You should request assistance from the authorities as this sounds like a precarious situation you've found yourself in.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1538675_640791555985278_866291640_n.jpg

NemeBro
Broly wins.

Supra
^^huh?

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Not taking his words seriously because he's a raging cockbag, and it's kinda the norm.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Broly wins.

thumb up

With ease. embarrasment

Supra
Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up

With ease. embarrasment

Your the same idiot who thought Goku lost in every other thread..brolly is dead, get over yourself

NemeBro
It's weird how you cry and whine about me using profanity to no one in particular in my Elsa vs. Gandalf thread, but insult people for disagreeing with you.

What a coward.

remigio_coldez
Broly gets raped in both rounds.

Ridley_Prime
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1538675_640791555985278_866291640_n.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/219/8/e/dbz_pwnage__cell_vs__broly_by_virus_91-d3f1iin.jpg

More accurate IMO.

Supra
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/219/8/e/dbz_pwnage__cell_vs__broly_by_virus_91-d3f1iin.jpg

More accurate IMO.

Yea the pics was more to signify to these clowns they are all dead, but yea cell would rip brollys throat out.

Phoenix2001
Broly only gets owned by PIS, because, you know, the good guys have to win somehow no matter how absurd and unlikely the means are by which they win.

Supra

Which was?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.