itachi vs enel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
fight at marineford
100% healthy
start at 20 meters
both have all standard equipment

round 1:
no maxim

round 2:
maxim

TheTyrant
Itachi with ease if genjutsu is allowed. Eneru otherwise after a close fight.

cdtm
Does enel some sort of healing factor?

He recovered from Luffy's beatings looking none the worse for wear, while guys like Crocodile and Arlong ended up looking a mess.. Not to mention getting back up after that point blank reject dial.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Does enel some sort of healing factor?

He recovered from Luffy's beatings looking none the worse for wear, while guys like Crocodile and Arlong ended up looking a mess.. Not to mention getting back up after that point blank reject dial.

Logia can recover wounds pretty fast unless their weaknesses are in play. As soon as the seastone left contact, repairing the damage from the reject was pretty easy.

'Course, that doesn't help against mental trauma, being sealed, or being burned to literally nothing.

I give it to Itachi, he has a couple hax options, and we know Susano'o can take massively powerful lightning blasts.

KingD19
I doubt Ameterasu can actually hurt him. As he can just become lightning.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
I doubt Ameterasu can actually hurt him. As he can just become lightning.

Amaterasu's whole thing is it can burn things that don't normally burn. It'd burn him in lightning mode, is what I'm saying.

NemeBro
Kirin is only a little more powerful than El Thor, which Enel can spam with impunity at base.

Izanami is Itachi's best option.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kirin is only a little more powerful than El Thor, which Enel can spam with impunity at base.

Kirin blew up a large hill, I'd say it's more than a little stronger... not that it matters much, as Itachi's Susano'o shield can block them no problem.

What about tsukiyomi? Or the sealing sword? Don't forget the genjutsu he hit Naruto with just for looking at his finger.

NemeBro
Kirin blew up a large hill, an El Thor blew up the island a small town was on.

The Shield can indeed block the average El Thor, but that is also one of Enel's weaker attacks. In his backstory, Enel destroyed his home island after all.

Tsukiyomi is good while it lasts, but it won't help him hit the nigh-intangible Enel, whose power is on even while sleeping.

Can the sword affect something intangible? Perhaps more importantly, how will Itachi hit a flying, lightning-speed opponent with it?

cdtm
Intangible?

I only read.the manga version, but if he was able to stay intangible, why was Luffy able to hit him? Why even bother using mantra to dodge his attacks? y
Even in his giant lightning god form (Which should be pure energy), he kicked him in the head..

Sure, Luffy is rubber, but Luffy should still go right through electricity..

NemeBro
Luffy is able to hit him because he is made of rubber, which cancels Enel's own Devil Fruit.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Luffy is able to hit him because he is made of rubber, which cancels Enel's own Devil Fruit.

Cancel's...?

Well, I only.recently.decided to read through the entire One Piece manga (Up to the buster call arc so.far, which is just fantastic smile ),and it does say Luffy is Enels natural enemy, and demonstrates he's immune to being shocked, but I don't recall it went so far to claim rubber cancels out his powers.. Luffy also hit him with that gold ball, and Enel was always able to manipulate gold..

TheTyrant
Kirin barely broke Itachi's incomplete Susano'o. Nothing in Eneru's arsenal is doing anything once Susano'o is completed and Yata Mirror is out.

KingD19
Cancel's...?

Well, I only.recently.decided to read through the entire One Piece manga (Up to the buster call arc so.far, which is just fantastic smile ),and it does say Luffy is Enels natural enemy, and demonstrates he's immune to being shocked, but I don't recall it went so far to claim rubber cancels out his powers.. Luffy also hit him with that gold ball, and Enel was always able to manipulate gold..

I believe he could hit him with the ball because it was attached to him. Since his powers couldn't work on Luffy, he couldn't transfer them tot he gold to smelt it anymore. And since his powers couldn't work on Luffy, they couldn't work on the ball which was melted around his wrist.

Or something. It's been a looooong time since the Skypeia arc for me. I watch the anime and I stopped for a while when they got to the Molten Ice Island.

AuraAngel
Gold worked because the plot needed it to for symbolism.

NemeBro
Cancel's...?

Well, I only.recently.decided to read through the entire One Piece manga (Up to the buster call arc so.far, which is just fantastic smile ),and it does say Luffy is Enels natural enemy, and demonstrates he's immune to being shocked, but I don't recall it went so far to claim rubber cancels out his powers.. Luffy also hit him with that gold ball, and Enel was always able to manipulate gold.. The ball was PIS, but the manga demonstrates that some DF powers can cancel others by virtue of their very nature.

Like how Akainu's magma fist canceled Ace's fire body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.