Queen Elsa (Frozen) vs. Gandalf the White (Lord of the Rings)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NemeBro
There are no ****s to be given here.

Battle takes place in the Hogwarts courtyard, where Harry's final duel with Voldemort took place. Why Hogwarts? **** you is why, eat shit fat ****.

Both start off, oh, 15 meters away from each other, and are bloodlusted, not bound by their usual mortals, bringing what they have to bear as soon as possible.

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
There are no ****s to be given here.

Battle takes place in the Hogwarts courtyard, where Harry's final duel with Voldemort took place. Why Hogwarts? **** you is why, eat shit fat ****.

Both start off, oh, 15 meters away from each other, and are bloodlusted, not bound by their usual mortals, bringing what they have to bear as soon as possible.

I had to see it to believe it..ur just asking for a ban huh?

NemeBro
In what way am I asking for a ban?

Supra
In what way am I asking for a ban?

Lets start with this, since you don't read what your actually type out..

Originally posted by NemeBro Why Hogwarts? **** you is why, eat shit fat ****.

Do you even think before you write. you blatlenly came out insulting us and trolling.

I looked at your posts the past few weeks and you the biggest troll on the forum and Im confused as to why its allowed...you bring absolutely nothing to this forums but your foul mouth bs.

I fail to see your purpose for existence on this forum

NemeBro
sad

XanatosForever
I don't think Elsa could get past Gandalf's defenses with a direct assault, but she might be able to overwhelm him with a combination of constructs and blizzard.

Q99
Gandalf really doesn't bust out the magic often, and Elsa's over magic is quite impressive.

Though on the flip side, Gandalf is surprisingly physically powerful.

I think a lot of it depends on how creative Elsa can be.

NemeBro
I'd say this is honestly a battle of first response.

The sheer scale of Elsa's power significantly outstrips that of Gandalf's, and probably anyone in the LotR movieverse that I can recall (Haven't seen Hobbit 2 yet), but she herself is very physically frail, relatively speaking.

Gandalf is, as Q mentioned, more physically powerful than one might think, far more-so than Elsa, and in close-quarters he'd easily crush her, but despite his durability, he hasn't shown the ability to withstand power of Elsa's magnitude, though shields could aid in this regard. Shields would however render Gandalf himself incapable of attacking.

In terms of reaction-time, both have reacted to fast projectiles, Elsa to a crossbow bolt, Gandalf to an arrow from Legolas. I don't know enough about how fast either travel to make an educated guess on which is faster.

Elsa does have a significant advantage in her ability to actually conjured frost constructs to battle Gandalf, though, despite their size, they are relatively frail. Hans is able to cut clean through Marshmallow's leg after all.

Another considerable advantage is Elsa's "crowd control" abilities, so to speak. Rendering the area a hostile, deadly blizzard, the floor slick due to ice, and covered in stalactites or whatever, would seriously impede Gandalf, but Elsa would have complete freedom of movement.

Q99
They are snow, after all. Or ice in places. Though the snow ones can reform pretty easy.

NemeBro
Not when Gandalf can actually blast beams of sunlight at them, I'd wager.

Nephthys
The sheer scale of Elsa's power significantly outstrips that of Gandalf's

Yep. A scared Elsa froze an entire country by accident. A bloodlusted Elsa should be able to pretty easily freeze Gandalf in a few meters of ice before he gets past "shall."

XanatosForever
Gandalf doesn't need words to raise his defenses, and he can do so in a split second, which is why I say direct attacks won't get near him. It's too bad they never really showcased his capabilities with Anor. That probably would've come in handy here.

Nephthys
Even if he does raise some kind of protective bubble, whats he gonna do after she buries him in half a mile of snow?

Supra
Funny you guys are ok with the OP telling you to basically **** of and to eat ****

XanatosForever
This site obviously has profanity filters, so some is expected. I'm not taking his words seriously because he's a raging cockbag, and it's kinda the norm. He's not gonna care, so why should I? If you have such an issue with it, report him.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Even if he does raise some kind of protective bubble, whats he gonna do after she buries him in half a mile of snow?

haermm

Yeah, that's kinda the problem I'm seeing for him. He doesn't even have any pinecones lying around.

Supra
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Not taking his words seriously because he's a raging cockbag, and it's kinda the norm.

All time best quote and its going on my profile!

+1 Rep

Robtard
Originally posted by Supra
Funny you guys are ok with the OP telling you to basically **** of and to eat ****

It was for humorous purposes; not intended to ruin your Christmas. Calm down/Relax; enjoy the thread.

XanatosForever
I think that's the first time I've ever been profiled. mmm Not sure if flattered, or disappointed.

Supra
I think that's the first time I've ever been profiled. mmm Not sure if flattered, or disappointed.

Well your on my profile, call it flatterysmile
Merry Christmas!!!

Nephthys

Thats just part of his charm. Its cute.

haermm

Yeah, that's kinda the problem I'm seeing for him. He doesn't even have any pinecones lying around.

He's simply outgunned here imo.

Supra
Back on OP, Gandolf Stomps

Nephthys
Nope. Elsa stomps.

Supra
Nope. Elsa stomps.

laughing

Nephthys
Elsa could probably literally form a Snow-Megazord, fly up to its head, then literally stomp on Gandalf if she wanted to.

Plus theres bits where she turns objects into snow so she might be able to just frickin' dissolve him or something.

Supra
Elsa could probably literally form a Snow-Megazord, fly up to its head, then literally stomp on Gandalf if she wanted to.

Plus theres bits where she turns objects into snow so she might be able to just frickin' dissolve him or something.

laughing

NemeBro
Thats just part of his charm. Its cute. *It's

Supra, have you ever actually watched Frozen?

Utrigita
I haven't, I watched the Hobbit 2 though, what can Elsa do to be precise?

XanatosForever
From previous threads, edited for content:

So, Elsa is a powerful cryokinetic, able to freeze an entire fjord solid in moments and construct an intricate ice castle of moderate size against the side of a mountain within minutes. She can also create sentient snow/ice constructs of various sizes, some with the ability to manifest greater offensive capabilities on their own. When in full control of her power, she can melt said fjord in even less time than it took to freeze, and can conjure microclimates. Her cryokinesis is explicitly stated to be magic, and if she strikes a person with it directly, it freezes them from the inside. A direct hit to their heart will doom a person to freeze solid unless an act of "true love" can "melt the ice", basically breaking the spell. The freezing process is slow, but clearly effective, and there's nothing saying that multiple magical strikes couldn't speed up the process.

Stealth Moose
Uh, did we forget what Gandalf has while rubbing ourselves to release watching Frozen?

He has TK, he heated up Aragorn's sword from medium distance in seconds, summoned lightning to his sword in the fight with the Balrog who was living flame, could blind people with excessive bright light as he did in Fangorn Forest, destroyed the bridge at Khazad-dum with his staff, and even in the film posssessed Narya, the Ring of Fire which he received from Cirdan the Ship-Wright.

Bloodlusted Gandalf the White is ****ing terrifying, bordering on Sauron levels of power and possibly not being restricted in his powers use by Eru. He could very easily heat her up like Hot Pocket or burn her eyes out if he has no mortalsmorals.

Robtard
Comes down to first attack.

She could likely kill Gandalf by forming that wall of ice shards and impaling him. Gandalf could likely kill or incapacitate her with that TK and light blast he used to send shitloads of Goblins flying.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Uh, did we forget what Gandalf has while rubbing ourselves to release watching Frozen?

He has TK, he heated up Aragorn's sword from medium distance in seconds, summoned lightning to his sword in the fight with the Balrog who was living flame, could blind people with excessive bright light as he did in Fangorn Forest, destroyed the bridge at Khazad-dum with his staff, and even in the film posssessed Narya, the Ring of Fire which he received from Cirdan the Ship-Wright.

Bloodlusted Gandalf the White is ****ing terrifying, bordering on Sauron levels of power and possibly not being restricted in his powers use by Eru. He could very easily heat her up like Hot Pocket or burn her eyes out if he has no mortalsmorals.

Elsa froze an entire country when she got scared. She shits on Gandalf pretty hard in raw power. His TK is nothing more than a push, his heat is no match for Elsa's cold, he needs a storm to summon lightning and she can control the weather, blinding her won't help since she can attack omni-directionally and his bridge thing isn't useful here.

No, Gandalf is pretty tame. He's nothing to Sauron. I highly doubt he's be able to heat her significantly (ice magic remember) like he did to Aragorns sword and if we're going that route, she turns him to snow with a wave of her hand and blows him away.

NemeBro

I did not.

IMO his most significant advantage.

Compared to Elsa, who froze a fjord in seconds.

K.

And Elsa likewise could do the same with a snowstorm.

Not too impressive.

Which did what, exactly?

In terms of power, not a single being in the Tolkien films even compares to Elsa.

No, not even Sauron.

The reason Gandalf might make this a fight is due to her own relative fragility, but at the same time, Gandalf's superhuman aspect aside, Elsa is easily powerful enough to take him out in one shot.

Heat her up like a hot pocket or burn her eyes out eh? Can you show me him doing such in the films to anything save a blade?

Because it's not like Gandalf is inclined to go easy on orcs, goblins, or trolls. Yet he never busted something like that out, to my recollection.

Elsa could similarly very easily freeze him solid, even if you were right.

Robtard
His TK is nothing more than a push

No, it's pretty potent when he needs it to be.

NemeBro
His TK at its most impressive that I recall was when he flung back all those goblins, that was pretty impressive.

Haven't seen Desolation yet, he get any good feats in that?

Nephthys
That one was really powerful, but it was an extremely close-range burst. He won't get that close to her.

Robtard
They're 50 feet apart, that blast seems like it could easily cover that and then some.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8305/zp6d.png

I still think it's Elsa's fight to lose here with her overall power.

Stealth Moose
The OP suggests that Gandalf is not being held back. I'd like to submit that Gandalf in all the films is holding back at all times since Eru has forbidden the Maiar wizards to use their full powers in thwarting Sauron, to prevent fallout damage. They are relegated to token assistance of the mortal races of Middle-Earth.

Gandalf has incredible reflexes, durability, and wisdom. He has demonstrated TK. He has demonstrated the ability to heat things up with his mind. He is bloodlusted.

It's very reasonable to assume he could trip her, suspend her in air, nuke her innards, and blind her within the span of a few seconds. Hell, in the Desolation of Smaug, Gandalf practically flashsteps at Dol Guldur.

NemeBro
The OP suggests that Gandalf is not being held back. I'd like to submit that Gandalf in all the films is holding back at all times since Eru has forbidden the Maiar wizards to use their full powers in thwarting Sauron, to prevent fallout damage. They are relegated to token assistance of the mortal races of Middle-Earth.

lol book feats

Enough to block an arrow on-screen.

Not enough to withstand being frozen.

K.

Go on.

Trip her with what?

Perhaps, and Elsa just allows him to do this? She required minimal motion to freeze over that fjord and put the kingdom in an Endless Winter.

Never demonstrated. Stop making up powers.

Elsa can also blind Gandalf and freeze him over in the span of a few seconds, and actually has the feats to back this assertion up.

Context on this?

Stealth Moose
On the latter, Gandalf gives an entire goblin army at Dol Guldur the slip, with what appears to be either temporary invisibility or magic flashstep. He then books it like a Kenyan.

Also, your favoritism for Elsa makes this thread seem like attempted spite. You haven't seen The Desolation of Smaug nor are you aware of what the Istari really are and what they're capable of . You can go "LOLBOOKFEATS" but that's ignoring that Gandalf in the film is fundamentally still an angelic being with a greater ring of power holding back the entire time he's on screen because the effective god of Middle-Earth thinks three Maiar fighting Sauron would be more harmful than the War of the Ring.

I admit that I have not seen Frozen (because it doesn't grab my attention) but I'm batting for Gandalf because of overwhelming nay saying from you and your lover/sub/straw feminist Neph. The guy needs someone in his corner.

We see Gandalf the White deflect an elf arrow, blind three people, and make Aragorn's blade so hot he has to drop it in less time than it takes to refresh this page, and yet you're saying Elsa wins because of what she's done to inanimate settings?

NemeBro
On the latter, Gandalf gives an entire goblin army at Dol Guldur the slip, with what appears to be either temporary invisibility or magic flashstep. He then books it like a Kenyan.

Interesting. Will try to catch the movie in the near future to see this. More Gandalf feats to stomp Voldemort with are welcome.

The Istari are the Maiar sent to Middle Earth as wizards to aid the Children of Illuvatar in the fight against Sauron, correct?

I know who the Istari are. I am also pretty sure that an unbound book Gandalf would easily ream Elsa, since the last time the Maiar went to war a landmass the size of IIRC small country was completely destroyed. I made this thread to have a discussion, not for one side to definitely win over the other.

I go "lolbook feats" because you are trying to use information that is in no way present within the movies to justify a win for Gandalf. It reminds me when a Harry Potter fan was doing the same for Voldemort to justify a win against Superman.

Sauron and Gandalf are less powerful in the films than in the books.

Whoa whoa whoa, you haven't seen the movie and you're making this broad, sweeping statements about it, while at the same time slandering my knowledge of Gandalf?

lol

Also **** Nephthys. He's the same guy who said Gandalf would be beaten in a melee fight against the T-800. What he says has no bearing on what I say.

Well yeah, you see, because Elsa under normal conditions isn't prone to using her powers lethally, though she has nearly killed an entire kingdom accidentally as a result of her power. I made her bloodlusted because Gandalf would win against her 10/10 under normal circumstances, because she has demonstrated to be unwilling to use her powers lethally. Is there any reason why freezing a fjord solid would not translate to freezing a person solid?

This was not intended as a spite thread. I figured Elsa's advantage in raw scope and potency of powerset would be countered by her physical frailty and Gandalf's lesser, but practical and versatile powerset as well as a considerable physical advantage (The only attribute Elsa really approaches Gandalf in is reaction-time). I was testing the water for Elsa against another, fairly well-known and often-used movie character.

Calm down.

Nephthys
Moose gets really defensive when you disagree with him, lol.

I stand by that T-800 thing btw.

NemeBro
That's because you're a ****ing idiot.

Happy birthday by the way.

Nephthys
Thanks, you arse. I hope you had a great ****ing Christmas.

big grin

NemeBro
Gandalf's strength feats are better.

Supra
I'm not taking his words seriously because he's a raging cockbag, and it's kinda the norm. \

laughing

NemeBro
What is your problem?

Stealth Moose
Gandalf's strength feats are better.

Erm, wut?

Also, Neph, you get outright catty when you disagree with people. Don't be throwing stones.

http://images.wikia.com/charmedfanfic/images/a/a8/Melinda_catty.gif

Nephthys
Pfft, no I don't. I poke fun, but its all good natured. I always makes jokes and banter. It's just what you do in a debate. You get right pissy though.

Also I liked how you called me a straw-feminist when one of the big things I took out of Frozen was how much I wanted the sisters to bang.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1126bc932b3723dbc329703b82c4d19a/tumblr_inline_myddayjx3j1rs76oh.gif

Stealth Moose
That was actually a joke, and it's bordering on meme-like how often my sense of humor isn't recognize on this forum. Especially by people who have known me for years, like yourself.

Also, incest is gross-cest. Be ashamed.

Nephthys
What was a joke, me being catty or a straw feminist? Maybe the problem is that you suck at telling jokes.

Whatever, its not like they're gonna get each other pregnant.

Stealth Moose
What was a joke, me being catty or a straw feminist? Maybe the problem is that you suck at telling jokes.

Both. But maybe the real problem is you.

http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/20000/1000/000/21087/21087.strip.gif

People like you are why the ozone is breaking down.

Nephthys
Both. But maybe the real problem is you.

http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000000/00000000/0000000/000000/20000/1000/000/21087/21087.strip.gif

Yeah, cuz I'm obviously so offended by those accusations. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And nope! No problem with me, baby. I'm happy just the way I am.

People like you are why the ozone is breaking down.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1dca548dd8a0626f65c1129f3f7ddd05/tumblr_inline_mybrf7dsP61sryu4t.gif

:ships lesbian incest like a baws:

Supra
Erm, wut?

Also, Neph, you get outright catty when you disagree with people. Don't be throwing stones.

And you arnt, you want me to link them to all your nasty mouth in the other forums?

You are the nastiest person here

Be careful what you wish for

Nephthys
Well now you HAVE to link us to it.

Supra
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=589312&pagenumber=1

NemeBro
Erm, wut? Gandalf has better strength feats than the T-800.

Supra
This site obviously has profanity filters, so some is expected. I'm not taking his words seriously because he's a raging cockbag, and it's kinda the norm.

laughing

NemeBro
Reported.

Supra
For quoting someone, sure report him

NemeBro
Why are you speaking in third person?

Supra
Why do you call people names?

NemeBro
Because I choose to.

Supra
Because I choose to.

And its against the rules.

Stealth Moose
And its against the rules.

A pity stupidity isn't.

Supra
A pity stupidity isn't.

You used to command respect but you have brought yourself down to a forum troll..and there you shall remain...a troll

Stealth Moose
You used to command respect but you have brought yourself down to a forum troll..and there you shall remain...a troll

Supra, you trolled Shaky across like three threads at once, and the reported him multiple times because of your inability to understand deep things such as "semantics", "analogies" and "big words".

Stop leaning on the mods because you're too mentally immature to deal with people on the internet.

NemeBro
I love Tostitos.

Supra
Supra, you trolled Shaky across like three threads at once, and the reported him multiple times because of your inability to understand deep things such as "semantics", "analogies" and "big words".

Stop leaning on the mods because you're too mentally immature to deal with people on the internet.

He started the troll across multiple threads why dont you go do you research before you open your "stupid" mouth.

Also, Stealth, you get outright nasty when you disagree with people. Don't be throwing stones.

Where on the pyramid are you right now?

Stealth Moose
I love Tostitos.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26280502.jpg

Stealth Moose
He started the troll across multiple threads why dont you go do you research before you open your "stupid" mouth.

Supra, I read all three threads in detail and replied in all of them. Remove your head from your sigmoid colon before you make accusations again.

Did you drop your pacifier somewhere? Is this what your problem is today?

Supra
Supra, I read all three threads in detail and replied in all of them. Remove your head from your sigmoid colon before you make accusations again.

Did you drop your pacifier somewhere? Is this what your problem is today?

Also, Stealth, you get outright nasty when you disagree with people. Don't be throwing stones.

Stealth Moose
You made this statement:

Which is blatantly false. It's all the more foolish because we were both there the whole time in those threads, so who are you trying to lie to here? Someone else?

When you come close to something approaching a coherent point, I'll knock up the maturity meter. But right now you're being petulant.

Supra
You made this statement:

Which is blatantly false. It's all the more foolish because we were both there the whole time in those threads, so who are you trying to lie to here? Someone else?

When you come close to something approaching a coherent point, I'll knock up the maturity meter. But right now you're being petulant.

Your showing huge maturity sticking your nose in other peoples business on the internet..

And you have done nothing but troll me with him

Stealth Moose
You made this statement:

Supra

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.