Black Bolt VS Juggernaut: TO THE DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Bolt

VS

Juggernaut

Monarch or Marko?

carver9
Which Jugs is this.?

juggernaut74
Juggs wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Which Jugs is this.?

Most recent depiction.

carver9
Black Bolt stomps.

Supra
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Black Bolt

VS

Juggernaut

Monarch or Marko?

BB wins

janus77
What is the state of play with Juggernaut now? Powers back? Cyttorak forgiven him? Is he still playing the wannabe good guy?

Meh, that's about all the care I have ever had for the character. Just out of politeness I'll read the answers - if there are any. yes

Khazra Reborn
Probably Juggernaut.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Most recent depiction. I think he's back to normal power, he stomps. But if he's at X-Men/Thunderbolts level he looses.

jaxthejester
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think he's back to normal power, he stomps. But if he's at X-Men/Thunderbolts level he looses.

Indeed and agreed. big grin

jaxthejester
Originally posted by janus77
What is the state of play with Juggernaut now? Powers back? Cyttorak forgiven him? Is he still playing the wannabe good guy?

Meh, that's about all the care I have ever had for the character. Just out of politeness I'll read the answers - if there are any. yes

Last I heard, Cain had been re-powered by the Cyttorak of another dimension and his powers now appear to be back to Classic Full Power levels.

Granted, this was a while back so I may have missed an event since then. smile

KingD19
Cain got his powers back from an alt u Cyttorak in the last book of Thunderbolts before the reboot. But since time got fixed, he lost his powers again as a result. I don't believe they've shown him after that, but he did say there was a chance he could get his powers back.

Philosophía
Well, this is a match-up rarely seen.

Undecided if Black Bolt has the power to put him down, tbh. And if he keeps his distance, it could be a long fight.

StiltmanFTW
Both are quite disappointing nowadays.

Aakla
I saw a video on youtube (the ones that reviews a comic) a week or 2 ago, and Cyttorak forced Cain to stop holding back. Juggs beat Cyttorak in his own dimension.

abhilegend
That was all in his mind

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
That was all in his mind

Pretty much and Black Bolt (all the Inhumans) have been getting wrecked recently, plus his voice seems watered down since his throat was slit

Horrificus
Standard Juggs wins.

gauntlet o doom
Classic Juggernaut vs Classic Black Bolt?
Most powerful Juggernaut vs Most powerful Black Bolt?
Weakest Juggernaut vs Weakest Black Bolt?

Horrificus
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
Classic Juggernaut vs Classic Black Bolt?
Most powerful Juggernaut vs Most powerful Black Bolt?
Weakest Juggernaut vs Weakest Black Bolt?
Juggernaut
Juggernaut
BB

sonicwires
KMC-this is the best forum! - I don't know why you guys don't do post count I guess its because people like to troll anyway who would win the fight .. I would have to go with the juggernaunt on this one because thanos didn't use any energy projection or teleportation on blackbolt he just tanked his attacks and then brawled it out with him ..I pretty much agree with the user who just posted 1) jugs 2) jugs 3) 50-50

Horrificus
Originally posted by sonicwires
KMC-this is the best forum! - I don't know why you guys don't do post count I guess its because people like to troll anyway who would win the fight .. I would have to go with the juggernaunt on this one because thanos didn't use any energy projection or teleportation on blackbolt he just tanked his attacks and then brawled it out with him ..I pretty much agree with the user who just posted 1) jugs 2) jugs 3) 50-50 You r very wise, "new member".
Stand away from this rabble and bathe in my unending knowledge.
Welcome, to understanding.

DarkSaint85
Juggy wins this. It being to the death means BB has to essentially overpower Cyttorak...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.