Gogeta vs black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boss16
Who wins?

Supra
Gogeta wrecks

BloodRain
The planetary+, MFTL guy with regen and a few other useful tricks?

Yeah, Adam wins.

Supra
Originally posted by BloodRain
The planetary+, MFTL guy with regen and a few other useful tricks?

Yeah, Adam wins.

He would never even lay a magic trick or a finger on him. Adam would be dead on a doorstep or running and screaming shazam 4 seconds into the fight.

Black Adam gets owned continuously however now one has ever beaten Gogeta

BloodRain
Didnt say magic trick, just tricks. Though magic tricks, yeah, add that to the list.

Then its a shame you cannot prove he wins.. or prove he can even touch Adam.

Supra
Didnt say magic trick, just tricks. Though magic tricks, yeah, add that to the list.

Then its a shame you cannot prove he wins.. or prove he can even touch Adam.

Gogeta can move so fast his movements are incalculable..Gogeta has never been harmed..

BA gets his ass trashed continuously

iscaremonkeys
Vegeta by himself with the same power level as when he fought freiza would win. I mean come on

Supra
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
Vegeta by himself with the same power level as when he fought freiza would win. I mean come on

Against who?

iscaremonkeys
Black adam Aka Shazams arch enemy.
Vegeta in the frezia saga could beat him

Supra
Black adam Aka Shazams arch enemy.
Vegeta in the frezia saga could beat him

True

People do not realize how fast they are moving in combat, its faster then light.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Supra
True

People do not realize how fast they are moving in combat, its faster then light. lolno.

Supra
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
lolno.

Your misinformed

Boss16
That is true though dbz characters fight speed is so much faster than their running or flying speed.

iscaremonkeys
plus those energy attacks

Supra
The opponents cannot even sense or see there movement speed

CC3JMRnjWHg

mlVtQDVrNns

BloodRain
Okay boys and girls, kindly show me a MFTL feat. Boggle my mind Sith the numbers. Astound ms with the speed you can provide.

iscaremonkeys
Okay boys and girls, kindly show me a MFTL feat. Boggle my mind Sith the numbers. Astound ms with the speed you can provide. Are you implying that adam has a chance of beating GOGETA when Vegeta by himself can defeat him?

ScreamPaste
Are you implying that adam has a chance of beating GOGETA when Vegeta by himself can defeat him? Obvious troll post, 0/10.

Okay boys and girls, kindly show me a MFTL feat. Boggle my mind Sith the numbers. Astound ms with the speed you can provide.
Hope you're prepared to wait for a long ass time.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Obvious troll post, 0/10.
this is not a troll Vegeta would win with his Frezia saga feats alone.

BloodRain
Are you implying that adam has a chance of beating GOGETA when Vegeta by himself can defeat him? If you're not a troll then hurry the hell up and bring me my sacrifice..

..by which I mean evidence.

TheTyrant
Gogeta stomps. Faster and has much more destructive capacity. That's all that matters since Adam doesn't have any particular hax.

iscaremonkeys
If you're not a troll then hurry the hell up and bring me my sacrifice..

..by which I mean evidence. well its time to DddDDDDDDDDDUEL DUELLLL (man yu-gi-oh was awesome)

do you want Anime manga or both for feats?

Boss16
You can use both I don't mind.

iscaremonkeys
Cracks fingers

Vegeta goes head to head with Zabon and loses
txPshQHfzjk
After zarbon heals him Look how easily vegeta wins
Amp_e-j-z-g
Look at vegeta just troll and toy with him.
7SYxHf7QD4A
Look at the strength, the speed Dat energy blast, Can adam fight in this speed? if he can ill bump it up a notch because these are small feats.

BloodRain
Manga.

Boss16
I already said both were aloud.

BloodRain
Taking anime feats means accepting all anime feats, which also damages the side. Would rather save on a pointless discussion.

ScreamPaste
Taking anime feats means accepting all anime feats, which also damages the side. Would rather save on a pointless discussion. Like discussing Black Adam next to Frieza saga Vegeta?

BloodRain
That. That all over.

Boss16
You guys have it easy on here with fanboys on lounge.com people will argue that hulk is MFTL, Zarbon would beat hulk, and and Gohan could **** up galactus.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Boss16
You guys have it easy on here with fanboys on lounge.com people will argue that hulk is MFTL, Zarbon would beat hulk, and and Gohan could **** up galactus. Zarbon would beat Hulk tho. Like, what can Hulk even do to Zarbon?

abhilegend
Black Adam wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.