WWH vs The Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
The watch get the gems , but only feats allowed by members who actually used them.

1. No BFR
2. BFR is off

Supra
Hulk Smash

janus77
Hulk has the gems. The Watch has a nap.

Khazra Reborn
I dunno, I imagine MG Moondragon could mind rape Hulk. Especially if he's busy brawling with PG Drax.

Warlord
lol the watch stomps hard

Supra
Originally posted by Warlord

yes the watch stomps hulk..that will be the day.

iceman24567
Spite erm

JakeTheBank
Infinity Watch. no expression

abhilegend
The watch stomps. Too much power and Warlock having a genius brain doesn't hurts either.

Bouboumaster
I suppose Thanos isn't part of the Watch, right?

Anyways:
Adam Warlock soloes
Moondragon soloes

LGU
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I dunno, I imagine MG Moondragon could mind rape Hulk. Especially if he's busy brawling with PG Drax.

Didn't Moonie with the Mind Gem go to a double-KO with Dr Strange in a mental duel? A prepped Strange couldn't touch Hulk's mind.

Multiple writers went to great lengths to suggest that attacking Hulk's mind was not really an option during WWH so I'd be surprised if Moonie could even with the Gem, which she barely tapped anyway.

Cheers.

LGU
Hulk would wreck the Watch if it wasn't for Warlock IMHO. Drax would get temporarily BFR'd ala the Juggernaut (Hercules did the same to Drax when they fought) and even if he comes back, Hulk would beat him straight up sooner or later (Thor KO'd him and the savage Hulk seemed to gain an advantage on Drax with the PG despite the latter having back-up). Maxam would get two-shotted and Moondragon would provide a "holy sh!t! Hulk is sooooo angry!" moment like Xavier and Strange before going down.

But Warlock is the tricky proposition. If he is willing to use the Gem it's hard to see Hulk winning. Of course if he hesitates with the Gem he could be in trouble; Hercules pwned him in hand-to-hand as I recall it and this Hulk >> Herc.

Warlock plus distractions gives the Watch a probably edge but I don't think this is an unwinnable fight for Hulk by any means.

Cheers.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LGU
Didn't Moonie with the Mind Gem go to a double-KO with Dr Strange in a mental duel? A prepped Strange couldn't touch Hulk's mind.

Multiple writers went to great lengths to suggest that attacking Hulk's mind was not really an option during WWH so I'd be surprised if Moonie could even with the Gem, which she barely tapped anyway.

Cheers. I think you're talking about infinity abyss , she did t have the gem.

The gem not penetrating Hulks mind would be a very low showing imo

Warlord
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I think you're talking about infinity abyss , she did t have the gem.

The gem not penetrating Hulks mind would be a very low showing imo thumb up

carver9
If the Watch win, a telepathic attack will not be the result.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
If the Watch win, a telepathic attack will not be the result. so you're saying Hilks mind is stronger than a elite telepath and the mind gem

jaxthejester
so you're saying Hilks mind is stronger than a elite telepath and the mind gem

WWHulk was virtually immune to Prof. X. Even while facing hordes of X-Men, and despite him having Emma on hand to add to his mental assault if needed.

Emma actually told the other telepath(s) to stand down, as it would be waste to even try brain raping Hulk at this level.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by jaxthejester
WWHulk was virtually immune to Prof. X. Even while facing hordes of X-Men, and despite him having Emma on hand to add to his mental assault if needed.

Emma actually told the other telepath(s) to stand down, as it would be waste to even try brain raping Hulk at this level. lol the mind gem Is far far superior son, do some reading up

carver9
Originally posted by jaxthejester

Emma actually told the other telepath(s) to stand down, as it would be waste to even try brain raping Hulk at this level.

Correction...both Emma AND Charles was mind attacking him to no avail. This doesn't include Strange trying for days to get into Hulks mind with spells, etc... Strange had to wait until WWH was at a calm state to mind attack him.

The proof would be on others to prove Hulk mind can be tampered with because on panel depiction states otherwise.

Like I've said, telepathy isn't the key factor in this battle...its not even a factor at all.

bbrem123
Not hulk. This is spite

carver9
Pr told Insane aka Nihilist to stop making obvious spite threads involving Hulk. It was either Pr or Bada. He actually told him to stop making threads involving the character 'period'. Look at every Hulk thread he has made.

bbrem123
You know what's funny. You think hulk wins all the spite threads.

zopzop
Insane aka Nihilist
Wait, is Insane really Nihilist?

And as to the thread, I actually think WWH could win sans Warlock's soul suck.

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123
You know what's funny. You think hulk wins all the spite threads.

NNNOOOOOO.... I dont think Hulk would win this. Thats why I said it is a spite thread; because it is.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, is Insane really Nihilist?

Yeah, its him.

zopzop
Yeah, its him.
Woot awesome smile WB Nihilist.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Warlord

bbrem123
If the Watch win, a telepathic attack will not be the result. if the watch win^ Haha

yea sure you think it is spite.

carver9
if the watch win^ Haha

yea sure you think it is spite.

I already told you they'll win. That post was entirely based on telepathy...nothing more. Show me where I said Hulk wins.

bbrem123
You said "if the watch win" let's not kid ourselves here. As long as you changed your mind from your first post it is cool wih me. This is a spite thread nothing more.

zopzop
This is a spite thread nothing more.
No it isn't.

Drax is a moron.

Moondragon and Gamora would be useless.

What's Pip gonna do if BFR is off?

Maxam is strong but WWH should take him with moderate effort.

This only leaves Adam and his Soul Gem. He better Soul suck and it better work otherwise they going down.

Insane Titan
Pr told Insane aka Nihilist to stop making obvious spite threads involving Hulk. It was either Pr or Bada. He actually told him to stop making threads involving the character 'period'. Look at every Hulk thread he has made. like i said the other day stop been such a little coward all you're life reporting people when you do exactly the same, at least be some kind of man once in you're life

Supra
like i said the other day stop been such a little coward all you're life reporting people when you do exactly the same, at least be some kind of man once in you're life

How does purple alien jizz taste?

Insane Titan
Lmao at the pedo kid following me around in every thread , aww has the lil man got a crush ??

Supra
Lmao at the pedo kid following me around in every thread , aww has the lil man got a crush ??

Actually you started it when you were on your knees worshiping aliens, how bout your read my profile and see how old I am kid..or you got too much purple jizz in your face you cant read now?

Insane Titan
Just carry on following my around pedo , it's funny how idiots become obsessed with other people on the net

Supra
Just carry on following my around pedo , it's funny how idiots become obsessed with other people on the net

Keep trolling pedo

Badabing
I gave Insane Titan a day off from KMC for trolling and bashing.

Supra, there's no reason for you to start flaming people. And you started up with Insane Titan in this thread.

Closed for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.