Smaug vs. Jabberwocky (2010 film)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Enemy to Alice in Wonderland from the Burton 2010 movie.

Who is the baddest dragon of them all ?

Robtard
You include two dragons and then ask "who is the baddest of them all". You're a failure in this life as you will be in the next.

But it's clear you've not watch Alice in Wonderland. That beast is a 10th (or less) the size of Smaug and dies to a girl beheading it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
You include two dragons and then ask "who is the baddest of them all". You're a failure in this life as you will be in the next. Yes, this is the championship round. Smaug already destroyed that lame dragon from Eragon. Quit lashing out and weigh in, Mr. mom.

Robtard
As I said, you've not watched Alice in Wonderland or you'd know it's a no contest in Smaug's favor.

quanchi112
As I said, you've not watched Alice in Wonderland or you'd know it's a no contest in Smaug's favor. So you pout when Smaug wins. Grow up, Diane.

Robtard
Go make another obvious no contest thread out of ignorance so you can whack Smaug some more, bandwagonboi.

"Smaug Vs Faye Riley. Who wins!?" -Qaunchi112

quanchi112
Go make another obvious no contest thread out of ignorance so you can whack Smaug some more, bandwagonboi.

"Smaug Vs Faye Riley. Who wins!?" -Qaunchi112 I compared him to another dragon you crybaby.

Robtard
Just stop talking and make a proper thread.

BruceSkywalker
Smaug ftw

quanchi112
Just stop talking and make a proper thread. There are other threads you feminine wonder. Quit crying that Smaug is the mightiest dragon there is.

Robtard
Not a proper thread you've made, you hack.

laughing out loud @ you bandwagonning fanbio self. He clearly isn't. Off the top of my head, Shenron from the DBZ films is more powerful, you tourist. Whine more now.

quanchi112
Not a proper thread you've made, you hack.

laughing out loud @ you bandwagonning fanbio self. He clearly isn't. Off the top of my head, Shenron from the DBZ films is more powerful, you tourist. Whine more now. I have never seen the film. Quit just being silly and face the fact that Smaug is the alpha dragon. Only an absolute nerd would watch anything Dragon Ball Z related.

Smaug wins. Cry more as I lick your tears.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
I have never seen the film. Quit just being silly and face the fact that Smaug is the alpha dragon. Only an absolute nerd would watch anything Dragon Ball Z related.

Smaug wins. Cry more as I lick your tears.

You've not seen most films you debate characters in, so it's fitting. The guy who goes to the theaters and watches films like Beautiful Creatures and I am Number doesn't get to insult DBZ smile Saw a trailer for a film called "Divergent", you'll probably be there opening night with your "buddies".

I was the first to say Smaug beats the Jabberwocky, you're just riding my coattails again smile

quanchi112
You've not seen most films you debate characters in, so it's fitting. The guy who goes to the theaters and watches films like Beautiful Creatures and I am Number doesn't get to insult DBZ smile

I was the first to say Smaug beats the Jabberwocky, you're just riding my coattails again smile I don't go to watch kiddie cartoons with lame-o's like Cell and Frieza.

You said I made a spite thread in which I knew he won. You already sought to ride my coattails first in the Balrog thread in which you admitted you needed to rewatch the film to realize he has a massive tail attached to his massive frame.

Robtard
I don't go to watch kiddie cartoons with lame-o's like Cell and Frieza.

You said I made a spite thread in which I knew he won. You already sought to ride my coattails first in the Balrog thread in which you admitted you needed to rewatch the film to realize he has a massive tail attached to his massive frame.

You watch teen-angst films with all male "buddies".

Stop lying. I did not say "spite". I said you made a no contest thread out of ignorance.

Jabberwocky loses here; I stated why first. Keep riding my coattails, slappy.

quanchi112
You watch teen-angst films with all male "buddies".

Stop lying. I did not say "spite". I said you made a no contest thread out of ignorance.

Jabberwocky loses here; I stated why first. Keep riding my coattails, slappy. I watch a lot of films unlike you Mr. Man of Steel was so great I forced my family to watch it.

If it isn't a spite thread then it is a proper thread. Don't be upset you feel Smaug wins. You despise anything Cumberbatch related.

Robtard
You're ignorant.

Read; comprehend:

As I said, you've not watched Alice in Wonderland or you'd know it's a no contest in Smaug's favor.

Now ride my coattails some more smile

quanchi112
You're ignorant.

Read; comprehend:

Now ride my coattails some more smile If its a no contest its a spite thread. First you say it is and then say it isn't only to flip again saying it is again.

Make up your mind, Ian.

Robtard
Spite thread = intentionally making a thread where you know one character has no chance.

Since you've not watched Alice in Wonderland, you made a no contest thread out of ignorance.

Just deal with it that Smaug wtfstomps here as shown and stop riding my coattails smile

quanchi112
Spite thread = intentionally making a thread where you know one character has no chance.

Since you've not watched Alice in Wonderland, you made a no contest thread out of ignorance.

Just deal with it that Smaug wtfstomps here as shown and stop riding my coattails smile I watched the shitty movie but this is your thing. You admit once again Smaug wins in sporty fashion demonstrating you don't know what the word spite wins.

Maybe when you watch the movies again you may change your mind, flip flopper.

Robtard
Keep riding my coattails like a good boi, you should also thank me for coming in here and letting you know why Smaug wins this smile

quanchi112
Keep riding my coattails like a good boi, you should also thank me for coming in here and letting you know why Smaug wins this smile You changed your mind in the Balrog thread and decided to not face me anymore but instead ride my coattails. You disgust me.

Robtard
You changed your mind in the Balrog thread and decided to not face me anymore but instead ride my coattails. You disgust me.

And another lie coupled with yet another "no you!" type of response. Sad this is indeed the best you can do sad

You also rode Supra's coattails in that thread, you were unwilling to pick a side until he did, you lackey.

quanchi112
And another lie coupled with yet another "no you!" type of response. Sad this is indeed the best you can do sad Instead of fleeing from me you are going to submit to me. You have no pride anymore.

Robtard
laughing out loud You edited my post to hide from the truth that you rode Supra's coattails in that other thread as you road mine here.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You edited my post to hide from the truth that you rode Supra's coattails in that other thread as you road mine here. What thread did I change my opinion ? You made a point to say you needed to see it again to realize Smaug has a big tail. News flash his entire body is huge. Laughs. Points. Pumps fist.

Robtard
Jedi Vs Wizards for one; but that has nothing to do with you riding Supra's coatails and then mine in here. Try and think for yourself smile

Your attention whoring and derailing aside: Smaug wins here, just deal with it and move on.

quanchi112
Jedi Vs Wizards for one; but that has nothing to do with you riding Supra's coatails and then mine in here. Try and think for yourself smile

Smaug wins here, just deal with it and move on. Whose coattails did I ride ? You can ask supra yourself if he believes I have. My opinion is my own regardless of anyone else's unlike yours.

Smaug has yet to lose. Deal with it. You always get so upset.

Robtard
Look at it this way, in your mind-fantasies where you meet Smaug, you can call yourself "Coattail-rider".

quanchi112
Look at it this way, in your mind-fantasies where you meet Smaug, you can call yourself "Coattail-rider". Listen I live in the real world in which Smaug wins here.

Just for future references stand your ground and don't change your opinion to get people to like you.

Like you needed to watch it a second time to realize Smaug has a big tail.

KingD19
This is quite clearly a spite thread. No one could think Jabberwocky ever beats Smaug ever.

XanatosForever
Yes, this is the championship round. Smaug already destroyed that lame dragon from Eragon. Quit lashing out and weigh in, Mr. mom.

You didn't make a thread of Smaug versus Saphira in movie versus, and you didn't even pay attention to the thread you did make in the all versus forum. You abandoned the debate before it could even properly begin, quan. Are you even aware that Saphira was considered the winner in part of that debate?

To stay on topic, Smaug lacks the Vorpal Sword. No snicker-snack means Jabberwock annoys Smaug to death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
This is quite clearly a spite thread. No one could think Jabberwocky ever beats Smaug ever. Rob said without the plot device weapon you can't beat his Jabberwocky.

quanchi112
Originally posted by XanatosForever
You didn't make a thread of Smaug versus Saphira in movie versus, and you didn't even pay attention to the thread you did make in the all versus forum. You abandoned the debate before it could even properly begin, quan. Are you even aware that Saphira was considered the winner in part of that debate?

To stay on topic, Smaug lacks the Vorpal Sword. No snicker-snack means Jabberwock annoys Smaug to death. I debated the movie versions only and there were only three responses. No one disagreed with my opinion. I won, coward.

I think Smaug win a because plot devices imply no limits outside of that which is against the rules.

XanatosForever
Movie versions Smaug clearly dominates. Originally posted by XanatosForever
Never seen that shit movie, and never will, so I have no opinion there.

I think Book Saphira could fairly easily trounce Movie Smaug. That's about the only thing I'm more or less sure of.

You shouldn't lie, quan. It's unbecoming.

quanchi112
Originally posted by XanatosForever
You shouldn't lie, quan. It's unbecoming. I said movie versions which means both you simpleton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.