Universes Collide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
1. Harry Potter
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Game of Thrones; Westeros
5. Snow White and the Huntsman
6. Last Airbender
7. 47 Ronin
8. Jack the Giant Slayer
9. 300
10. Eragon
11. Willow
12. Krull
13. Beautiful creatures
14. Golden Compass
15. Oz
16. Alice in Wonderland
17. Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
18. Priest
19. Underworld
20. Solomon Kane

Each army is on gigantic planet each fifty miles apart. No ghosts and no modern day weaponry if said universe possesses it. Feel free to weigh in even if you haven't seen this all because most people haven't seen the movies I have.

BloodRain
I take it all of these have some type of large armies?

Boss16
Am I the only one who surprised that their isn't anything LoZ related in this thread.

BloodRain
It'll be mentioned in relation to something sooner or later.

Poor 300..

Boss16
Lienites solos. Pretty sure I didn't spell his name right though.

BloodRain
Who from what?

Boss16
300 of course.

BloodRain
Notsureifserious.

Boss16
I love the Spartans favorite thing to learn about and our greatest soldiers in history I will never betray them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
I take it all of these have some type of large armies? Most do.

Why is everyone pitying 300 ? They had massive armies and weaponry.

BloodRain
Because I doubt they have the most impressive numbers here (can't remember the scale exactly) and their overall power isn't as grand as some of the verses here. As in the don't have any giant creatures, no one shooting streams of fire from their hands. They're great when against things on their level.

quanchi112
Because I doubt they have the most impressive numbers here (can't remember the scale exactly) and their overall power isn't as grand as some of the verses here. As in the don't have any giant creatures, no one shooting streams of fire from their hands. They're great when against things on their level. They did have supernatural foes and what not. Their numbers were very impressive. Weren't there 10,000 Spartans at the end after we saw what 300 were capable of. Could that with Xerxes massive army and it is easy to see they are quite formidable. Acting like they should be pitied displays the utmost ignorance.

Supra
Airbenders

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Airbenders Interesting. Did you enjoy the film ?

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
Interesting. Did you enjoy the film ?

Very much! That kid was cool and he had heart and mastered his fears and was able to control things beyond what he originally thought he could not.

quanchi112
Very much! That kid was cool and he had heart and mastered his fears and was able to control things beyond what he originally thought he could not. We are in the minority but I enjoyed the film immensely. I hope they continue this film and put out the last two films. I am having my doubts though since years have passed without word of moving forward.

Nephthys
Lol, Westeros has more troops than the other armies combined.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol, Westeros has more troops than the other armies combined. So what is stopping you from arguing for them.

300 itself would decimate the weaker lemmings from Westeros.

Supra
We are in the minority but I enjoyed the film immensely. I hope they continue this film and put out the last two films. I am having my doubts though since years have passed without word of moving forward.

If its on, Im watching it. I am sad they did not continue the series as I have seen less successful series continue..with the visuals it should have been a no brainer..

quanchi112
If its on, Im watching it. I am sad they did not continue the series as I have seen less successful series continue..with the visuals it should have been a no brainer.. I want to see the Fire Nation fall.

Supra
I want to see the Fire Nation fall.

Me to bro..demon worshipers.

There is only one Firesmile

quanchi112
Me to bro..demon worshipers.

There is only one Firesmile Smaug.

BloodRain
Then watch the far superior series.

quanchi112
Then watch the far superior series. When I start things I stick with them. No chance for the cartoon.

BloodRain
Okay. But the action, plot and script soundly destroy the film. The very reason no one likes it.

quanchi112
Okay. But the action, plot and script soundly destroy the film. The very reason no one likes it. I don't know as I have never seen it. M

BloodRain
Just giving a heads up.

Supra
I am FIRE!!!

quanchi112
Just giving a heads up. If you're wrong I'll kill you.

Supra
If you're wrong I'll kill you.

laughing

BloodRain
If you're wrong I'll kill you. Better men have tried.

quanchi112
Better men have tried. I am better than those twerps.

BloodRain
Sooner get a rise out of me then cause an actual threat.

Supra
I am Fire

Nephthys
You're a loony.

Supra
You're a loony.

Yes right now my gf is away and Im home for the holidays..but at least I got yousmile

BloodRain
The flicker of a lighters flame which loses its breath when I move my thumb?

Now why was that on the mind..

Supra
The flicker of a lighters flame which loses its breath when I move my thumb?

Now why was that on the mind..

Well you must be using a lighter for something good of its purpose.

BloodRain
Actually I just carry one for the sake of it, a mere play thing.

Supra
Actually I just carry one for the sake of it, a mere play thing.

Got a nice one? Metal flip top?

BloodRain
Used to have an engraved metal (silver, I think) flip lighter, a real looker. Haven't been able to find the bloody thing for a few years now, so its only been corner shop plastic ones lately :/

Sacred 117
If you're wrong I'll kill you.

Trust me, bro. He's not. Even if you're not into anime, you need not miss out on it.

quanchi112
Sooner get a rise out of me then cause an actual threat. So Potterverse wins.

BloodRain
Have yet to think about the overall winner. Refresh my memory, what are both the greatest spells in terms of AoE and raw power?

XanatosForever
We are in the minority but I enjoyed the film immensely. I hope they continue this film and put out the last two films. I am having my doubts though since years have passed without word of moving forward.

This explains so much about you. Are you also a fan of Uwe Boll?

Utrigita
Lol, Westeros has more troops than the other armies combined.

No they doesn't. Lord of the Rings have significantly more army then Westeros. The army that besieged Minas Tirith had atleast 200.000 orcs. Then we haven't included the army of orcs from Dol Guldur, nore the armies at the battle of Moria, the Uruk Hais, and the last alliance of Men and Elves plus the rest.

Utrigita
edit: But then again with this many combatents who the **** knows...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.