Smaug (Desolation of Smaug) v.s. Goku (DBZ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Buu saga Goku has to kill Smaug, and has no black arrow, can he do it?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14570213#post14570213

^Stems from this thread. Trying to get a straight answer calls for extra threads nowadays, I guess.

Tzeentch
There's only one way to kill Smaug. Goku doesn't have a black arrow so he probably just dies horribly.

Supra
Which form ins Goku in? SS1 SS2 or SS3?

ScreamPaste
Does it matter? Whatever form he decides would be most prudent for dragon disposal. haermm

The Scenario
Let's say he's in SSJ3 and has had 5 minutes to gather a Spirit Bomb. Then Kao Ken x20.

Though I'm not sure that's enough.

Stealth Moose
Ecthelion solos.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Ecthelion solos.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2oto7SGwf1qzv4vio1_400.gif

Supra
Teeth on Teeth and Claw on Claw, yes nothing can pierce his hide but a black arrow.

Smaug's hide resisted a dip in melted gold..no suprise, he loves gold, he prolly drank it as well.

Forum Logic Goku>Wolverine Claws>Smaug

As we proved that the un killable wolverine can die from Goku, Adamentium claws cut through Smaug hide like butter through a hot knife, but fails to cut Goku as seen in Trunks SS1 with the legendary sword blocked by Goku's finger.

Dragon on Dragon Smaug will win because of his logic and his hide
More advanced forms or weapons or strength feats need to be put to the test

As seen in the movie as the trolls are trolling him in the dungeons. His head getting smashed in, rocks falling on him, blunt force trauma affects him greatly but was not shown to kill him thus far.

The explosives they used had little effect other then to prolly get a scratch out behind his ear..

Higher forms of energy and extreme blunt for trauma will affect his internals and he will fall because of this..

Yes there is only one way to kill Smaug dragon to dragon, Human to Human.

Goku is an alien and a far far advanced creature, his strength behind his punches will bash his brains

Energy Projection heat is higher temp then the melted gold which seemed to piss him off greatly..As a Kamamhamaha can destroy the earth..

Goku wins

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Supra
Teeth on Teeth and Claw on Claw, yes nothing can pierce his hide but a black arrow.

Smaug's hide resisted a dip in melted gold..no suprise, he loves gold, he prolly drank it as well.

As we proved that the un killable wolverine can die from Goku, Adamentium claws cut through Smaug hide like butter through a hot knife, but fails to cut Goku as seen in Trunks SS1 with the legendary sword blocked by Goku's finger.

As seen in the movie as the trolls are trolling him in the dungeons. His head getting smashed in, rocks falling on him, blunt force trauma affects him greatly but was not shown to kill him thus far.

The explosives they used had little effect other then to prolly get a scratch out behind his ear..

Higher forms of energy and extreme blunt for trauma will affect his internals and he will fall because of this..

Goku is an alien and a far far advanced creature, his strength behind his punches will bash his brains

Energy Projection heat is higher temp then the melted gold which seemed to piss him off greatly..As a Kamamhamaha can destroy the earth..

Goku wins

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2oto7SGwf1qzv4vio1_400.gif

ScreamPaste

Goku wins Wolverine's claws would cut through Goku. Goku is not > his claws.

So your opinion is that Goku wins. Good.

So there is more than one way to kill Smaug. This is all I wanted.

Supra
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wolverine's claws would cut through Goku. Goku is not > his claws.

So your opinion is that Goku wins. Good.

So there is more than one way to kill Smaug. This is all I wanted.

Are you pleased with my argument?

Epicurus
Adamentium claws cut through Smaug hide like butter through a hot knife, but fails to cut Goku as seen in Trunks SS1 with the legendary sword blocked by Goku's finger.
That's an unsubstantiated claim. No such thing was proven. Wolverine's claws have cut and sliced through beings more durable than Goku.

As far as this thread goes, Goku wins.

ScreamPaste
I'm pleased that you made one, I am displeased I had to create a separate thread to get you to do so, I am also disappointed that you seem to think Goku wouldn't be cut by Wolverine's claws.

Edit: But Goku does win this thread.

Supra
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm pleased that you made one, I am displeased I had to create a separate thread to get you to do so, I am also disappointed that you seem to think Goku wouldn't be cut by Wolverine's claws.

Can we argue about that in the other thread if you wish the Goku vs Wolverine, no reason to do that here, agreed? Lets rise above and let fire be fire.

Stealth Moose
Ecthelion can withstand Wolverine's claws. He's the Otto von Bismarck of elves.

Supra
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Ecthelion can withstand Wolverine's claws. He's the Otto von Bismarck of elves.

So wolverines claws cannot cut through anything

Rikudo sennin
Goku rapes. Nothing is stopping him from blasting Smaug into space. Smaug can't even injure him.

And just because something in LOTR can't kill him doesn't mean that attacks as powerful as the ones in DB can't.

CosmicComet
I'm not going to read another thread for context of this thread.

Paste, mind filling in?

Because Smaug himself describes the durability of his scales as being being 10x that of a shield. (paraphrasing).

So that means he sucks.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I'm not going to read another thread for context of this thread.

Paste, mind filling in?

Because Smaug himself describes the durability of his scales as being being 10x that of a shield. (paraphrasing).

So that means he sucks. Supra was using a no limit fallacy in movie versus pertaining to Smaug only being killable by black arrows. This thread exists because he refused to discuss it in the thread this discussion originated in, and served to get him to rethink his position.

I'm aware it's kind of a ghey thread. But it's nice to see Goku win one, right?

CosmicComet
Oh, ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.