Tenebrous vs Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Not even top 10, huh Intrepid? Lets see about that. wink

Intrepid37
Tenebrous easily.

Also this thread won't help you justify their positions really.

Nephthys
Easy my ass. Krayts a beast. Luke thought he ws powerful enough to stand in for his opposite on the Throne of Balance. Caedus fell to the darkside out of terror of Krayts rise.

Krayt touches Tenebrous and kills him.

Intrepid37
Tenebrous runs circles around Krayt, then kills him with lightning that can leave sparks, lol.

Nephthys
Then Krayt comes back to life and puts Tenebrous down.

Intrepid37
Tenebrous has a ritual set up that enables his essence to connect to his maxi-chlorians, then he possesses Krayt.

Nephthys
Maxi-chlorians are too stupid to be a real thing, so it doesn't work.

Intrepid37
Tenebrous hurls holocrons of Bane, Nihilus and Andeddu on Krayt who gets pwned again.

Nephthys
Krayt drops a roof on him.

Repost:

He put Cade on his ass, who was able to shield himself from a base self-destructing around him. He's not outclassed in speed considering he's blitzed 4 Imperial Knights at once. He possesses the Dark Transfer ability, enabling him to kill with a touch. He has powerful Force Drain, able to hurt Abeloth. He's an excellent duelist. He has powerful telepathy. He's legit.

Lord Stark
Get a room you two.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
Krayt drops a roof on him.
Where are they fighting?

Nephthys
In the cavern Tenebrous died in. estahuh

He did, in their final battle he smacks him at the start with TK.

Lmao, comparing Black Sun goons vs the bodyguards of the Emperor. These guys were force users, much faster than the thugs Maul killed.

Lol, it doesn't matter if he used it against a Jedi or Sith. He used it against someone way more powerful than any Jedi or Sith.

His skill feats are good. What are Tenebrous's?

Upon his resurrection, Krayt telepathically contacted every Sith in the galaxy to tell them about it. When Luke performed a similar feat in the Dark Nest era, he was exhausted. Krayt wasn't.

Nephthys
Here:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2011/05/swlegw6p3.jpg

Intrepid37
In the cavern Tenebrous died in. estahuh
I lol'd hard.

He did, in their final battle he smacks him at the start with TK.
I saw the scan. Yeah. So what?

Lmao, comparing Black Sun goons vs the bodyguards of the Emperor. These guys were force users, much faster than the thugs Maul killed.
Not really. They have done absolutely nothing of note. Vader blitzed Roan Fel before Ferus Olin could properly react, yet Tenebrous is significantly faster than him. Not only that, but none of Krayt's opponents had trouble with his speed, and none of his opponents had any impressive speed feats.

Lol, it doesn't matter if he used it against a Jedi or Sith. He used it against someone way more powerful than any Jedi or Sith.
He never used it in a duel. Why would he here? Maul can manipulate gravity; doesn't mean he'd manipulate gravity to have Krayt flow in the air then kill him.

His skill feats are good.
Not really.

What are Tenebrous's? /B]
They're practically non existent.

Upon his resurrection, Krayt telepathically contacted every Sith in the galaxy to tell them about it. When Luke performed a similar feat in the Dark Nest era, he was exhausted. Krayt wasn't.
Yet never used TP in a duel.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
I lol'd hard.

You should start posting some feats for Tenebrous here, or he'll die there AGAIN!

I saw the scan. Yeah. So what?

So he put a guy who blocked a massive explosion on his ass. Shielding an explosion that powerful should be at least equal to holding up that cavern ceiling. Cade is really powerful. Maybe in the top 10 most powerful Jedi ever. But Krayt beat him solidly.

Not really. They have done absolutely nothing of note. Vader blitzed Roan Fel before Ferus Olin could properly react, yet Tenebrous is significantly faster than him. Not only that, but none of Krayt's opponents had trouble with his speed, and none of his opponents had any impressive speed feats.

I think you mean Krayt blitzed Roan Fel. stick out tongue

They were the bodyguards of the Emperor. Theres no way these weren't elite fighters. And its hard to have speed feats in comics. That they can keep up with Krayt is their speed feats.

He never used it in a duel. Why would he here? Maul can manipulate gravity; doesn't mean he'd manipulate gravity to have Krayt flow in the air then kill him.

He used it in a duel against Abeloth. And I think the reason he never used it in the comics is because his appearance in the novels was after his death. Its still something he can do though.

That Maul thing sounds cool. When does he do that?

Not really.

>:Originally posted by Intrepid37
They're practically non existent.

>:]

Yet never used TP in a duel.

Meh, he still has it and its good. Tenebrous never used TK in a duel, so should I argue he's crappy with it?

Intrepid37

So he put a guy who blocked a massive explosion on his ass. Shielding an explosion that powerful should be at least equal to holding up that cavern ceiling. Cade is really powerful. Maybe in the top 10 most powerful Jedi ever. But Krayt beat him solidly.
You're getting confused.

There's two kind of ''Force shields'' (for lack of a better term).

The first one is the Force practitioners ''shield'' or ''aura'', which can be broken through by a telekinetic choke. Tyranus broke through Kenobi's aura Kenobi lacked the telekinetic power to withstand such an attack. Tyranus failed to break through Yoda's aura because he lacked the telekinetic power to break through such a defense.

The other one is not one that needs to overpower the Force users ''aura''. This is attacks such as Bulq hurling Mace; Krayt hurling Cade; Yoda hurling Sidious etc. When such an attack connects, it's not showing superiority in telekinetic power, it connected because the opponent failed to throw up a Force Barrier which is designed to block such attacks.

If Cade had time to throw up a Barrier and Krayt broke through it, then it'd be a good feat. But he didn't.

I think you mean Krayt blitzed Roan Fel. stick out tongue
Vader blitzed a guy before another Jedi could properly react. Whatever.

They were the bodyguards of the Emperor. Theres no way these weren't elite fighters.
The guards Maul cut down were ''seven of the deadliest in the galaxy''.

Not impressed by the guards. Grievous would slaughterhouse them. Lol.

And its hard to have speed feats in comics.
Not really. Afterimages are very usually given to fast characters.

He used it in a duel against Abeloth. And I think the reason he never used it in the comics is because his appearance in the novels was after his death. Its still something he can do though.
My point stands.

That Maul thing sounds cool. When does he do that?
Maul manipulates graivity to ease the damage of a thirty-meter fall.

Tenebrous never used TK in a duel, so should I argue he's crappy with it?
Given that his exposure is limited to roughly 15 pages and that he's never been in a duel, I'd say that's an appeal to ignorance.

Intrepid37
Tenebrous is significantly faster. He runs so fast as to give Plagueis a struggle just to keep up. Plagueis has waved his lightsaber fast enough to weave what would seem to an onlooker thick lightning bolts out of his lightsaber; outraced blaster bolts; ran fast enough as to appear a blur to a droid whose vision can track and react to blaster bolts; and nearly outpace rain.

Tenebrous' telekinetic power is superior as well. With only moderate difficulty, he supported a cave ceiling big enough to crush his ship.

Tenebrous' protective power is better. His Barrier protected him against an explosion powerful enough to collapse enormous caves the size of cathedrals.

Nephthys
You're getting confused.

There's two kind of ''Force shields'' (for lack of a better term).

The first one is the Force practitioners ''shield'' or ''aura'', which can be broken through by a telekinetic choke. Tyranus broke through Kenobi's aura Kenobi lacked the telekinetic power to withstand such an attack. Tyranus failed to break through Yoda's aura because he lacked the telekinetic power to break through such a defense.

The other one is not one that needs to overpower the Force users ''aura''. This is attacks such as Bulq hurling Mace; Krayt hurling Cade; Yoda hurling Sidious etc. When such an attack connects, it's not showing superiority in telekinetic power, it connected because the opponent failed to throw up a Force Barrier which is designed to block such attacks.

If Cade had time to throw up a Barrier and Krayt broke through it, then it'd be a good feat. But he didn't.

Yeah, I am confused, because thats not how I see things.

When in a combat situation, combatants usually throw up an automatic shield to block attacks. Theres no point not to. It stops people from getting cheap surprise first hits in. Breaking through that shield indicates better TK ability imo.

Plus on the next panel you can see Cade dodging rather than blocking Krayts TK attacks and Krayt does later overpower his defenses so that he can use Dark Transfer on him.

Vader blitzed a guy before another Jedi could properly react. Whatever.

Vader did? Thats.... nice?

The guards Maul cut down were ''seven of the deadliest in the galaxy''.

Not impressed by the guards. Grievous would slaughterhouse them. Lol.

Seven of the deadliest gangsters doesn't match up to hand picked force using bodyguards for the Emperor. Unless they have actual feats suggesting it, a non-force user should always be assumed to be lesser than a force user.

Grievous might win, but that's irrelevant. Krayt blitzing them is extremely impressive.

Not really. Afterimages are very usually given to fast characters.

Only some artists do that. It comes down to artistic differences. Just because people in Legacy don't have afterimages doesn't mean they're slow. Krayt wasn't mentioned as being noticeably slower than Luke. Or Anakin when he was Hett.

My point stands.

It does not.

Maul manipulates graivity to ease the damage of a thirty-meter fall.

Pfft, I think in that case I'd call bullshit and say he was just slowing his fall down the same way everyone does.

Given that his exposure is limited to roughly 15 pages and that he's never been in a duel, I'd say that's an appeal to ignorance.

You mean like how its an appeal to ignorance that because we haven't seen Krayt do TP in combat, he can't?

psmith81992
Yea, Tenebrous sure wins with virtually no relevant combat feats under his belt. "But his lightningz IZ RED!!".

Nephthys
He also stomps Bane and Zannah at the same time. God, what a badass!

NewGuy01
Tenebrous should win me thinks.

NewGuy01
Not really. Afterimages are very usually given to fast characters

To be fair, Sidious in Dark Empire didn't have afterimages in either of his duels.

Q99
Tenebrous has a ritual set up that enables his essence to connect to his maxi-chlorians, then he possesses Krayt.

Krayt possesses Tenebrous's body in exchange, and uses dark transfer on his own body as he's leaving, leaving Tenebrous screwed.

Krayt knows essence transfer too, after all.

Intrepid37
Yeah, I am confused, because thats not how I see things.

When in a combat situation, combatants usually throw up an automatic shield to block attacks. Theres no point not to. It stops people from getting cheap surprise first hits in. Breaking through that shield indicates better TK ability imo.
Except you're wrong. in Rule of two, Bane directed a telekinetic wave against Zannah. She threw up a Barrier yet, if I recall, Bane's wave broke through it and sent her flying. Krayt did the same thing except Cade never put up a Barrier; thus, Krayt didn't break through anything.

Vader did? Thats.... nice?
Tenebrous is far faster than Vader; as SWL says, do the math.

Seven of the deadliest gangsters doesn't match up to hand picked force using bodyguards for the Emperor. Unless they have actual feats suggesting it, a non-force user should always be assumed to be lesser than a force user.
Except that they have no feats.

Krayt blitzing them is extremely impressive.
Not really. The speed required to blitz them is ambiguous, but given their lack of exposure, I'm willing to say that anyone who can swing their lightsaber invisibly fast would slaughter them as Krayt did.

Only some artists do that. It comes down to artistic differences. Just because people in Legacy don't have afterimages doesn't mean they're slow. Krayt wasn't mentioned as being noticeably slower than Luke. Or Anakin when he was Hett.
So what? You can't justify Krayt's speed by blaming the artists and their style.

Pfft, I think in that case I'd call bullshit and say he was just slowing his fall down the same way everyone does.
Of course you're willing to throw away feats you don't like. Tyranus knows the power doppelganger; does this mean he'd use it in combat despite never having done so? Would Yoda use Battle Meditation in a fight despite never having done so? List goes on.

You mean like how its an appeal to ignorance that because we haven't seen Krayt do TP in combat, he can't?
The difference is that Krayt has has quite a few opportunities to do so, whereas Tenebrous haven't even been in a fight.

Originally posted by Q99
Krayt possesses Tenebrous's body in exchange
Krayt would never do that, unless he knows that Tenebrous is possessing his.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
To be fair, Sidious in Dark Empire didn't have afterimages in either of his duels.
No, but IIRC, he and Luke fought too fast for Leia to even see.

Q99
Considering they're hand-picked bodyguards lead by the Emperor's cousin who had him surrounded, doesn't seem too likely.

Almost no-one slaughters even rank-and-file Jedi/Sith that fast, let alone the Emperor's personal bodyguard who the Emperor thought might have been able to fight free and escape.

Possession attempts are sensed pretty often, and Krayt's versed in the technique.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Q99
Considering they're hand-picked bodyguards lead by the Emperor's cousin who had him surrounded, doesn't seem too likely.
Considering that Mundi was a member of the Council long before Anakin, he's definitely Anakin's superior.

No. Rank means nothing.

Originally posted by Q99
Possession attempts are sensed pretty often, and Krayt's versed in the technique.
Darth Plagueis, whose speciality was life, immortality, midi-chlorians etc., never knew that Tenebrous essence hang on to his maxi-chlorians. Why should Krayt?

Q99
Considering that Mundi was a member of the Council long before Anakin, he's definitely Anakin's superior.

No. Rank means nothing.

Anakin and Mundi are both council members, one just got there first... and as befitting Mundi's rank, he is more powerful than almost all non-council Jedi, with just a few exceptions.

And, this isn't purely a matter of rank either, but these are hand-picked for a combat position, and most IKs have solid combat skills (unlike the Jedi, they're purely a combat order).

I'm not saying higher rank automatically equals better, but beating no-named masters is generally more impressive than beating no-named knights is more impressive than being no-named padawan, and the head of the bodyguard (who's named, is clearly shown a position of respect, viewed by the Emperor as having a chance of escaping multiple sith, and does some stuff outside of the fight, as well as being from a family we know is very strong in the force) is an even more specific position.

And it's not even blitzing them one after another- it's literally blitzing three of them in the same motion. Even high-speed characters almost never do that kind of thing.

The case for Tenebrous having a speed advantage of any note is rather shaky. Krayt has the better dueling history.

Because unlike Plagueis at the time, he knew essence transfer and succeeded in, well, basically what Plagueis was aiming for! Dark Transfer allowed the manipulation of life in a way Plagueis greatly desired.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Q99
Because unlike Plagueis at the time, he knew essence transfer and succeeded in, well, basically what Plagueis was aiming for! Dark Transfer allowed the manipulation of life in a way Plagueis greatly desired.
Plagueis was aware of Essence Transfer, but thought it impossible because its secret had been taken to the grave by a Banite Sith. He felt Tenebrous' last midi-chlorians leave his body, but never noted that Tenebrous' maxi-chlorians bonded with him. I honestly have no idea why Krayt would know when Plagueis, as I said, couldn't, and he devoted his entire career as a Sith to manipulate life.

ares834
Originally posted by Q99
Krayt knows essence transfer too, after all.

When is this said?

Tenebrous is far faster than Vader;

Proof?

psmith81992
He implied it during his fight with Cade when he said something along the lines of coming back in another body or coming back in Cade's body.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by ares834
Proof?
You think Vader is as fast as Plagueis? He's not. Tenebrous is.

ares834
You think Vader is as fast as Plagueis? He's not. Tenebrous is.

Once again, proof?

Intrepid37
Per Luceno, Plagueis could compete with Sidious, meaning he has sufficient speed to not get blitzed. Vader is equal to Maul in speed, who can't even see Sidious.

ares834
Per Luceno, Plagueis could compete with Sidious, meaning he has sufficient speed to not get blitzed. Vader is equal to Maul in speed, who can't even see Sidious.

First and most importantly, that's Plagueis not Tenebrous...

Secondly, where is it stated that Maul "can't even see Sidious". In one of their 'duels' Maul managed to bite Sids and in the second one (The Clone Wars one) Maul managed to get a hit or two in.

Intrepid37
First and most importantly, that's Plagueis not Tenebrous...

Secondly, where is it stated that Maul "can't even see Sidious". In one of their 'duels' Maul managed to bite Sids and in the second one (The Clone Wars one) Maul managed to get a hit or two in.
Did you even read the quotes I posted? Tenebrous ran at the same speed Plagueis did.

LOL. Seriously? This has happened thrice, from what I recall. Episode I Journal: Darth Maul, The Wrath of Darth Maul and Darth Maul: The Shadow Conspiracy. In the first two, Maul failed to track not only the movements of Sidious' blade bt also Sidious himself. In the last one, Maul only saw several afterimages of Sidious' blade.

ares834
Did you even read the quotes I posted? Tenebrous ran at the same speed Plagueis did.

The same speed as an apprentice Plaguies... Plus, running speed=/=combat speed

LOL. Seriously? This has happened thrice, from what I recall. Episode I Journal: Darth Maul, The Wrath of Darth Maul and Darth Maul: The Shadow Conspiracy. In the first two, Maul failed to track not only the movements of Sidious' blade bt also Sidious himself. In the last one, Maul only saw several afterimages of Sidious' blade.

Than post the quotes. Shouldn't be too hard.

Intrepid37
The same speed as an apprentice Plaguies... Plus, running speed=/=combat speed
I recall that Plagueis was over 100 year olds, and his best speed feats come only few pages later. Plagueis spent the rest of his life seeking further knowledge of midi-chlorians and training Palpatine as a Sith Lord, not getting faster.

Than post the quotes. Shouldn't be too hard.

Nephthys
To be fair, in that first quote Maul was injured, exhausted and half-delirious.

Intrepid37
No, he wasn't. He was in The Wrath of Darth Maul, which is why I didn't post that one.

ares834
Fair enough on the Maul stuff. However, no where is the first is it stated that he is unable to see Palpatine. Also, Maul (even though he only say Sidious's lightsaber as a blur) did give him a fight in the CW. Even in their one on one he managed to get a kick in.

Anyway, just because Plaguies can compete with TPM Sidious does not mean he is as fast.

I recall that Plagueis was over 100 year olds, and his best speed feats come only few pages later. Plagueis spent the rest of his life seeking further knowledge of midi-chlorians and training Palpatine as a Sith Lord, not getting faster.

erm

It's a very large leap of logic to assume Plaguies speed is the same during his training under Tenebrous to him at the end of his life. And once again, combat speed=/=running speed. Simply because Tenebrous can run as fast as Plags does not mean he has the same combat speed.

Ultimately, the evidence for Teneborus having greater combat speed than either Krayt or Vader is far too shaky.

Intrepid37
Also, Maul (even though he only say Sidious's lightsaber as a blur) did give him a fight in the CW. Even in their one on one he managed to get a kick in.
In a fight where Sidious courted the battle to his pleasure.

Anyway, just because Plaguies can compete with TPM Sidious does not mean he is as fast.
I never said so.

It's a very large leap of logic to assume Plaguies speed is the same during his training under Tenebrous to him at the end of his life. And once again, combat speed=/=running speed.
Not really. Why would be become faster? You have zero evidence.

Simply because Tenebrous can run as fast as Plags does not mean he has the same combat speed.
No? Plagueis' running speed had to be roughly the same as his combat speed for him to fight Venamis as fast as he did.

ares834
I never said so.

So then, why bring it up?

Not really. Why would be become faster? You have zero evidence.

Except, I never said he became faster. You, however, are assuming that his speed did not change. That's a big and unlikely assumption which you argument entirely relies upon.

No? Plagueis' running speed had to be roughly the same as his combat speed for him to fight Venamis as fast as he did.

Huh? I already know Plaguies is fast. However, I haven't seen anything to show Tenebrous is a very quick combatant.

Intrepid37
So then, why bring it up?
Your point had nothing to do with mine. No one said that Plagueis was as fast as Palpatine.

Except, I never said he became faster. You, however, are assuming that his speed did not change. That's a big and unlikely assumption which you argument entirely relies upon.
Even if it did, which is unlikely and unsupported, the speed difference between Plagueis and Tenebrous would've been so small as to not worth noticing.

ares834
Your point had nothing to do with mine. No one said that Plagueis was as fast as Palpatine.

Ok. Then what evidence do you have that Plagueis is vastly faster than Krayt (or Vader)?

Even if it did, which is unlikely and unsupported,

Unlikely? Not at all. We've seen that increased force mastery certainly allows one to become faster.

Unsupported? Yes. But then so to is the theory that Plagueis speed didn't change.

the speed difference between Plagueis and Tenebrous would've been so small as to not worth noticing.

Huh? How does that follow?

And once again running speed=/=combat speed

Intrepid37
Ok. Then what evidence do you have that Plagueis is vastly faster than Krayt (or Vader)?
His ability to contend with Sidious alone. For other feats, outracing blaster bolts comes to mind.

Unlikely? Not at all. We've seen that increased force mastery certainly allows one to become faster.
Sure. Plagueis' Force mastery was already prodigious by the time of Tenebrous' death. For that matter, Plagueis has several speed feats later on in the novel, non outweighing his earlier ones.

Unsupported? Yes. But then so to is the theory that Plagueis speed didn't change.
I'm not sure why I need to support a negative.

Huh? How does that follow?
That Plagueis becomes an entire level faster is lol.

And once again running speed=/=combat speed
They work together. Plagueis was running while fighting Venamis simultaneously, since the duel was going through different parts of the forest they were fighting in.

ares834
Edit: Actually this entire debate doesn't even matter as it's all about Plagueis. I'm going to cut it down to what is important, what combat speed feats or statements does Tenebrous have that makes him faster than Vader or Krayt?

Running fast is all nice and good, but Usain Bolt isn't going to be a faster fighter than Bruce Lee.

Intrepid37
Ehm... Running speed works in conjuction with combat speed. Plagueis' running speed has to roughly equal to his combat speed for his feet to keep up with his lightsaber. Even insinuating this is false, Tenebrous' running speed would allow him to outrun Krayt easily. Krayt would never even get a hit in on Tenebrous. Krayt's TK is rather useless as well. Tenebrous' speed and TK is such that he would beat Krayt by direct TK attacks.

ares834
Perhaps. I can't recall any impressive TK feats for Tenebrous. However, I've never been overly impressed by Krayt.

Intrepid37
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/intrepid37/blog/respect-darth-tenebrous/95513/

psmith81992
Lol@ this debate

Q99
Ehm... Running speed works in conjuction with combat speed. Plagueis' running speed has to roughly equal to his combat speed for his feet to keep up with his lightsaber. Even insinuating this is false, Tenebrous' running speed would allow him to outrun Krayt easily. Krayt would never even get a hit in on Tenebrous. Krayt's TK is rather useless as well. Tenebrous' speed and TK is such that he would beat Krayt by direct TK attacks.

I'm not exactly convinced by either of that, given Krayt's high speed, but there's also Krayt's lightning and illusions, and he's shown impressive energy absorption which Tenebrous, I believe, has not. He's the more varied character.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Q99
He's the more varied character.
No argument here. Tenebrous have 15 or so pages of exposement.

Q99
Krayt's pretty varied for Sith in general, which probably comes from living so long.

Stealth Moose
Tenebrous wins, because he has epic Kenyan running speed, which is absolutely essential to close quarters combat.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Q99
Krayt's pretty varied for Sith in general, which probably comes from living so long.
His few arcane powers are impressive and his lightning fairly powerful. He's a better scholar than most can pretend to be, but he's lacking in the more universal aspects of combat; TK, skill, physical attributes etc.

Q99
His few arcane powers are impressive and his lightning fairly powerful. He's a better scholar than most can pretend to be, but he's lacking in the more universal aspects of combat; TK, skill, physical attributes etc.

Skill? He was a master combatant a century ago, before he'd even begun to train in the sith ways and gained a ton more combat experience. Physical attributes? He's large and physically capable and has a rather impressive impressive blitz feat, he shows himself second to no-one in his time physically, not even the young and fit skywalker.

He started out as a physical combat specialist, before gaining the more arcane skills.

And some of his gained force skills are ones known to help in physical combat, like shatterpoint.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Q99
Skill? He was a master combatant a century ago, before he'd even begun to train in the sith ways and gained a ton more combat experience.
no

Tenebrous curbstomps this. One telekinetic burst would injure Krayt severely.

Nephthys
Lol, nah.

Intrepid37
No, yes.

Q99
Pffheh.

*If only* Krayt had experience with people who had strong tk and demonstrated TK defense against them wink

You know, someone like Cade Skywalker, who has very very high TK feats. If Krayt had ever fought someone like that, perhaps multiple times, then he'd have an answer to opposing TK.

Jmanghan
After doing some research, Tenebrous takes this, albeit not easy.

Darth Banus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Tenebrous wins, because he has epic Kenyan running speed, which is absolutely essential to close quarters combat.

The Kenyan running technique is more suited to long distance battles. It is to running as Soresu is to light-saber combat.

NewGuy01
He was being sarcastic. Derp.

Darth Banus
And you went full retard, everybody knows you don't go full retard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.