Are you real sure you want to die as a Christian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okieshowedem
All I can do at this time is tell you the truth.
Having spent 47 years as a Bible believing born again Baptist, I now Praise Father Yahweh for calling me out of that deception.
No one slows down long enough to ask the hard questions.
Like where did the name Jesus really come from?
Since we should know that the Scriptures were given to us by and through the Hebrew people that came from father Abraham.
So why is it that our Bible has a pagan name for the Hebrew Messiah and no one seems to get it?
The very name the Christian religion uses was never known by the Hebrew prophets not the apostles of Yahshua Messiah.
And just why is it that Christian go to Church on SunGod Day?
If you have ever ask these questions you just might be one of the called out ones. Don't be deceived only believe ALL that the prophets have spoken.
Here is a site that can and will answer all your questions in case you have some doubts about the Christian religion and why there are so many brands yet they all swear the are the ones with the truth.
Here is a cold hard fact, if you have 5 preacher in any town and they all believe what they preach, it is a fact they can not all be right. It is also a fact they can all be wrong and the truth is out side all their Churches.
http://www.yahweh.com/free_booklets_us_canada.html

May the Spirit that inspired the Hebrew prophets and the apostles of the REAL HEBREW MESSIAH to write to us and warn us of these days you and I are living in bless your understanding.

Okie

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Okieshowedem
Here is a cold hard fact, if you have 5 preacher in any town and they all believe what they preach, it is a fact they can not all be right. It is also a fact they can all be wrong and the truth is out side all their Churches.

Okay, you're preacher number six. Congratulations?

Omega Vision
It's entirely possible that they're all correct.

Lord Lucien
Are they all indulging in tautology? Cuz then they can all be correct.

Zampanó
If God is omnipotent then he can make it so that p and ~p.

Stealth Moose
He just did, but we can't comprehend his might. However, this book might help...

Shakyamunison
I was born a Christian, but I will die a Buddhist.

Badabing
Moved to the appropriate forum.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I was born a Christian, but I will die a Buddhist. I'm the exact opposite, sometimes.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'm the exact opposite, sometimes.

You were born a Buddhist?

Lord Lucien
I was born a something... not sure what, really.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I was born a something... not sure what, really.

We call a child born into Buddhism a fortune baby, and no you cannot crack them open to read your fortune. mad stick out tongue

jinXed by JaNx
I was born a human being and raised around some Catholics in a world of people that wonder. I came to realize that whom ever had a good idea was able to capture peoples wonder. This made me realize that there is a duality in man. After realizing this I came to know that there is a right and a wrong just as there is light and dark. This tells me that there is order in nature. To know that there is order is to know there is a greater consciousness. Then I pondered about despair in humanity. When we are at our weakest, we know what we need to do. There is always a guiding voice within telling us what we need to do in order to become harmonious again. We are only ever truly happy when we listen to that.

So, yeah..,i was born a human but influenced by a world of people that all believe many different things that all strive to be alike. I chose to believe in God and I choose to respect everyones beliefs.

Stealth Moose
The human mind is able to see faces in clouds, or "order" in seeming chaos by virtue of how it prefers to see the world. Nature works around seemingly set rules, but this doesn't lead us to believe a higher consciousness is required to create/perpetuate it. After all, we have DNA replication in our bodies, taking place everyday on a microscopic level; should I believe supernatural powers are guiding it? It does seem difficult to fathom how mindless parts of a whole might be self-guided. After all, where is their mind?

jinXed by JaNx
I believe the human mind is able to find that meaning through the will of life. I believe that our purpose as human beings is to find meaning, in other words...,live. I'm not here to convert anyone to a certain way of thinking. Even though we all share similar thought and growth patterns the end result of our personalities and beliefs are always unique. Knowing that we can control our emotion rather than our emotions controlling our actions says everything I need to know and explains nothing to you, i'm sure. It is again, a belief, that I choose and everything had to happen exactly as it did for me to have chosen it.

Wonder Man
Positive.

heathjack
yes I would wont to die as a Christian I sure don't wont t o go to hell.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by heathjack
yes I would wont to die as a Christian I sure don't wont t o go to hell.
Would it change your mind if you found out that hell is not real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.