Wolverine, X-23 & Daken vs. Goku, Yamcha & Krillin (start of Dragonball)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
The team of Logan, Laura and Daken take on Son Goku, Yamucha and Kuririn from their initial appearances in the beginning of Dragonball.

Everyone is in character and the fight takes place outside Grandpa Gohans house. Goku has his Power Pole and Yamcha has his sword.

Who wins and why?

Mini Bennett
Feats for the Dragonball team include

Goku:

- Running at 26 mph
- Not being hurt by bullets
- Tanking an axe to the head
- Lifting a small car.

Yamcha:

- Kicking Goku through three very large stone pillars.

Krillin:

- Running at 21 mph
- One-shotting a Sabre-Tooth Tiger.

asdf83
Team Wolverine. None of the Dragonball guys have any way of putting them down.

Mini Bennett
They aren't strong enough to knock them out?

asdf83
They heal so quickly that I doubt it. Much bigger hitters than Kid Goku have had trouble taking these guys out. Yamcha's sword is a non-factor since it'll just break on Wolverine's skull even if manages a hit. Krillin is also rather weak before completing the Roshi training. The Dragonball guys also don't have the kind of crazy speed at that point that would prevent them from getting skewered.

Mini Bennett
Could Wolverine one shot a Sabre Tooth Tiger with pure force alone? If not, Krillin at least has a strength advantage over the Marvel team. Logan and co. Probably win in the end though.

asdf83
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Could Wolverine one shot a Sabre Tooth Tiger with pure force alone?

Not sure about that one, but I'd say the Wolverine team beats pre-Roshi Krillin on skill and probably on speed as well. Goku is the strongest one here, but the advantage isn't big enough to overcome the healing factors or claws.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Could Wolverine one shot a Sabre Tooth Tiger with pure force alone? If not, Krillin at least has a strength advantage over the Marvel team. Logan and co. Probably win in the end though.

Dr. Doom could oneshot a a lion with strength alone, Wolverine can do it easily.

Mini Bennett
I could imagine Wolverine versus a Sabre Tooth being a decent little scrap actually

Wei Phoenix
lol no, even without his claws he oneshots the beast. Like I said, Doom had the strength and knowledge to oneshot a lion, Wolverine, the superior fighter can do the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.