Team infinite stratos vs team robot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boss16
The gospel
Ichika orimura
Laura bodewig
Cecilia Alcott
Charlotte Dunois
Houki shinonono
Lingyin huang

Vs

Mega man
Iron man
Blue beetle
Cyborg
Megatron
Starscream
Metal sonic

danteiscool
uh yeah, team robot wins this handily.

Boss16
How? Each of the IS team has super sonic speed and each have special abilities of their own. They each have incredible durability and strength to.

Wei Phoenix
No idea who team 1 is.

Boss16
It's a kinda new anime they just started season 2 it's pretty good. There are 2 Japanese, 1 Chinese, 1 French, 1 British, and one pure machine on team one and all are girls except ichika and the gospel. Gives you an idea about the anime.

danteiscool
and while they do have supersonic speed and such, guys like Mecha Sonic alone are much, much faster and stronger. Iron Man has an armory at his command and a lot of battle experience. Megatron and Starscream are powerhouses as well, though not as much as Iron Man iirc. Mega Man goes without saying too. hence the IS team loses.

Boss16
I forgot theirs a German girl to and metal sonic is not stronger then the IS machines. Laura had 2 cables shoot out of her machine and causally tossing around 100 ton robots with ease and that's not even her full strength and she is no where near the strongest out of them.

danteiscool
it's not the specs of the ISs that matter, it's how they're used. and while the IS team is skilled, compared to team robot, they're newbies. and Mecha Sonic is stronger than an IS, his strength and stuff is just downplayed. and even if the ISs are objectively stronger than just him, there's still the other members of team robot to consider.

Boss16
Prove metal sonic can even lift a 100 tons that's nowhere near an IS but will use that for starters and who besides iron man are you referring to as equal strength against an IS.

danteiscool
can he lift 100 tons? no. however just because he can't lift as much as an IS supposedly can doesn't mean he can't hit hard, being roughly equal to Sonic, iirc. and also iirc, throughout the course of current Sonic games, the main hedgehog himself has destroyed a mountain with a spin attack and has also managed to destroy house-sized meteors in Colors. Metal Sonic is more or less around his level.

and assuming that the strongest forms of each character is being used here, then Metal Sonic (after turning into his powered up form, Metal Overlord) was strong enough to lift up battleships from Eggman's fleets and fling them around in addition to being such a powerhouse it took Super Sonic and his friends to take him down for good.

hell, even if it's just Metal Sonic in his normal form, his speed for one thing is greater than an IS.

and by your comment, you're probably referring to my comment on Megaman. depends on which version of Megaman you're using in this thread.

Boss16
This is regular mega man and regular metal sonic the egg fleet is considered outside help and is not allowed also these are current versions.

danteiscool
regular megaman.... as in the original, huh? well in that case, in terms of pure destructive power, Megaman is still nothing to laugh at, though his destructive capacity seems to outdo his own natural durability. not sure about his speed either. but the sheer versatility he has (all those abilities of his from defeating bosses) and his own experience makes him really damn tough.

and Metal Sonic, even in his normal form, is still much faster than an IS can keep up with. and what I said in my previous post regarding him in his normal state still stands.

Boss16
Laura also has the ability to stop other robots even ones that are faster then her it's an instant stop and she can attack while she's stopped you however she can only stop one person at a time.

danteiscool
and seeing as this is a team battle, Laura's ability is useless since she can only stop one of the opponents and even then, this ability only applies to ISs, right? or does it really apply to non-IS opponents?

Boss16
It can happen to other machines. And how is it useless she can still move and once her teammates attack it she can stop another one and 2 others thanks to her cables.

Impediment
Robot wins, easily.

Boss16
Make your argument impediment.

danteiscool
yeah and her teammates are, just like her, nowhere near the speed of team robot, all of whom are at least hypersonic (with Iron Man in his current armor, Metal Sonic, Megaman, and the decepticons particularly standing out) and have way more going for them in the ways of armory. Iron Man can even hack other machinery like nothing so what's to say that he can't do the same to the ISs.

Boss16
Because they can't be hacked. The machines bond to their user he would have to hack into their brains cause that's what their movements come from is the brain of the riders also if Laura stops iron man, Charlotte could penetrate his armor with her only close range weapon which is designed to penetrate all kinds of stuff.

danteiscool
Iron Man has hacked freaking alien technology before, you really think something like that is gonna stop him? and I'm assuming that both teams are going into this with no prep, so the chances of Laura targeting Iron Man first aren't particularly high, so no chance of Charlotte hitting him with her weapon. and considering his armor can take hits from guys like the Hulk, I kinda doubt her weapon would be all that effective in the long run.

Boss16
Lol when has iron man ever hacked a brain anyways even if Laura doesn't stop him first she eventually will and hulk uses blunt force which is not penetrating anything unlike Charlottes weapon and iron man has difficulty with lightning attacks I believe but correct me if I'm wrong. Also you seem to also forgotten Laura's cables that can stop 2 other opponents. Laura is also not anywhere close to being the strongest either on her team however she has abilities that can stop and immobilize the enemy team. And though iron man has taken punches from hulk he still has trouble with street characters like captain America.

danteiscool
you'd be amazed by what kind of different tech Iron Man can hack. and no he doesn't have problems with lightning iirc. and him having trouble against Captain America is due to him, well, being Captain freakin' America. CA has much more battle experience battling all kinds of foes and sometimes his foes are jobbed against him.

and so what if her cables can stop 2 others. they can be dodged, no?

Boss16
The cables lock on and until iron man hacks a human brain hacking will be useless.

danteiscool
they lock on, huh? and just how often do we see in fiction people dodging things that were locked onto them? as for that last well iirc, Tabana can hack into an IS's communication system, right? if so, while it's not much, it shows that an IS can be hacked.

also, once again, we're arguing here about individual characters. this is a team battle. and while the IS team undoubtedly has teamwork going for them since they all know each other whereas team robot doesn't (being from different series and all), team robot has a lot going for them in the ways of speed, strength, durability, and overall firepower. so as long as they're not bickering with each other or something, it's still their win.

Boss16
That's still not hacking an IS just their communication. If I was to average the weakest person on the IS team can probably lift over 600 tons and that's being the weakness.

danteiscool
and just how did you get that number? and that's not much compared to team robot anyway.

Boss16
Lol not compared I doubt half of team robot can lift 600 tons. Also their weakest in strength wise isn't a close up fighter she uses a laser rifle and 4 drones that also shoot lasers and takes out her opponents from far away. And the gospel and Houki shinonono are at hypersonic speed seeing hotel their average speed is already at high supersonic.

danteiscool
with the exceptions of Cyborg and Blue Beetle (though I'm not sure about the latter), everyone else on team robot can lift more than 600 tons. except Metal Sonic as well and even then he still hits hard enough to match Sonic, who can destroy mountains with his usual spin attack. and only hypersonic? Metal Sonic is easily high end hypersonic to massively hypersonic and Iron Man is even faster in his current armor and stronger. both Megatron and Starscream, assuming you're using the ones from the original generation, are above and beyond anyone else on team robot and team IS, from the looks of it. and Megaman is also hypersonic+ and while not strong enough to lift 600 tons, he hits much harder than that and then there are once again all of the powers/abilities he has from bosses he has defeated over the years.

Boss16
These are current forms bro. The gospel is your main problem because he nearly defeated everyone else at one time by himself what do you think of that. He is the strongest and fastest and alone could wipe out most of team robot. Also original op and Megatron best strength feat was like a hundred tons not sure where your coming from.

danteiscool
and I am going by the stats of their current forms. and while the Gospel may potentially be the strongest member of team IS, it's still nothing to team robot. and as for that last comment of yours, are you referring to the cartoons of transformers or something else, because Megatron from waaaaayyyy back in the day is definitely capable of lifting more than 100 tons and such.

Boss16
Prove it. Also forgot to mention that everybody on the IS team have a ignition boost that nearly doubles their speed. Also some of the are snipers and can take out people from far away.

danteiscool
good for them, doubling their speed. won't do much to let them catch up with the faster members of team robot. and Iron Man has long range weaponry too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.