Favorite Turtle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
We all like TMNT, don't we? So who is the favorite turtle of yours? My favorite is Mikey and the 2012 show just cemented that fact.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I tried to decide and failed...

StiltmanFTW
Donatello.

Parmaniac
http://genauslander.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/leoturtle.jpg

-Pr-
Leonardo.

JakeTheBank
Raphael.

Wei Phoenix
Your favorite turtle says a lot about who you are as a person.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Leonardo.

I can easily see that.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Raphael.

Same as above. Mine is Michelangelo

BruceSkywalker
favorite turtle???

just have some turtle soup stick out tongue

Leonardo has always been my fave

Epicurus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Mine is Michelangelo
thumb up

Mine as well.

-K-M-
Michelangelo

JayDaDon
Raphael.

Me too since the very beginning.

Badabing
Raphael. He's MY favorite! sneer

Digi
First of all, the following video NEEDS to be watched by anyone taking part in this discussion. Hilarious and potentially informative:
http://www.cracked.com/video_18260_which-ninja-turtle-are-you-lifes-most-important-question.html

Mikey or Don here. I'm always a bit torn between the two. Definitely not the other two though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Raphael.

Golgo13
Raphael.

Entity
Leonardo

Q99
Venus!

.... ok, no I'm just messing with ya, Donny ^^

Kazenji
Gamera

oh wait...those turtles.

StyleTime
Leonardo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Digi
First of all, the following video NEEDS to be watched by anyone taking part in this discussion. Hilarious and potentially informative:
http://www.cracked.com/video_18260_which-ninja-turtle-are-you-lifes-most-important-question.html

Mikey or Don here. I'm always a bit torn between the two. Definitely not the other two though.

I got as far as Green Ranger and Wolverine before I shut off.

Neither of those were ever my favourite.

Q99
The argument has little to do with those two, just noted how on those franchises there are clear most-popular ones, while with the turtles the favs are all spread out.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
The argument has little to do with those two, just noted how on those franchises there are clear most-popular ones, while with the turtles the favs are all spread out.

No, I got that. I just felt like it was more of the same thing I'd seen a fair few times before.

StyleTime
I'm not a Wolverine fan either, but disliking the Green Ranger?

Blasphemy! Blasphemy I say!

JayDaDon
I find people either say Tommy, or my personal favorite, Jason, when asked who their favorite ranger is. Or they say the black one.

Digi
I got as far as Green Ranger and Wolverine before I shut off.

Neither of those were ever my favourite.

Wait, you stopped watching because you didn't like Wolverine? If so, lol.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Digi
Wait, you stopped watching because you didn't like Wolverine? If so, lol.

It was a joke... sad

I've actually watched a few of them before (the videos I mean). That one was actually decent in places, but some of them are kinda hit and miss imo.

Digi
It was a joke... sad

I've actually watched a few of them before (the videos I mean). That one was actually decent in places, but some of them are kinda hit and miss imo.

After Hours is easily one of my favorite things on the internet. But to each his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.