What If Jackie Estacado Aka The Darkness did not have light weakness?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
I just starting like Jackie Estacado the Darkness and I heard his great weakness is Power of the light.

What if he did not have no light weakness???

How powerful he be???

I know this thread is not allow buut I don't know where to put it sad

Wei Phoenix
This is a thread for the comic book section. He'd be just as strong with less vulnerabilities.

Q99
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This is a thread for the comic book section. He'd be just as strong with less vulnerabilities.

Yep. It's not like he wins every fight at night, after all.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Q99
Yep. It's not like he wins every fight at night, after all.

You being real or a Ass****

Q99
I'm serious. He has lost fights at night against foes who don't use light.

Lots of his foes don't use light. Removing light doesn't up his power one bit, it just allows him to fight normally against light-users.

Estacado
Jackie could be a lot more powerful if he used his brains.Also he is too arrogant sometimes.As stated many times Jackie doesnt really use his powers to it's full extant cause off his limited imagination.

Other Darkness users have feats like moving stars or something like that..IIRC.

While Jackie's greatest feat is like releasing a million darklings....

Q99
That's a possible-future stronger darkness, not just a lack of imagination ^^

Jackie's pretty strong as historical darkness hosts go, but some did last for a really long time.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Q99
That's a possible-future stronger darkness, not just a lack of imagination ^^

Jackie's pretty strong as historical darkness hosts go, but some did last for a really long time.

How powerful is Jackie is????

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Estacado
Jackie could be a lot more powerful if he used his brains.Also he is too arrogant sometimes.As stated many times Jackie doesnt really use his powers to it's full extant cause off his limited imagination.

Other Darkness users have feats like moving stars or something like that..IIRC.

While Jackie's greatest feat is like releasing a million darklings....

What are you even doing here? You know nothing about The Darkness or Jackie. stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
How powerful is Jackie is????

He's pretty strong, but he's really not as crazy as some would make you think. He's got a fair number of occasionally-used feats that are really impressive but he doesn't pull off regularly on the fly.

He's great for making small armies of fodder on the fly, or bigger creatures and stronger constructs with some effort, but a lot of the stuff he makes isn't too tough. So when he's fighting against, say, the Witchblade, she can rip through the fodder and go head-to-head with the stronger stuff for a more or less even battle.

Now, the Darkness itself is a cosmic force, but it's a cosmic force balanced out by others, so the amount of power it's host can use is limited.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.