The Killing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asher Deep
A classic by Stanley Kubrick. It's a great watch. Sterling Hayden's awesome in it.
Yeah, and you can see how Reservoir Dogs is kinda influenced by this movie. Compared to Kubrick's other films like 2001: A Space Odyssey and A Clockwork Orange or even the black and white Paths of Glory, it is a little weaker. But that's just my opinion. Tell me what you guys think of this movie. Thanks.

Patient_Leech
I actually really like The Killing. A very early Kubrick, but it's extremely entertaining.

Asher Deep
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I actually really like The Killing. A very early Kubrick, but it's extremely entertaining.

Yeah, the structure of the movie is kinda cool too.

Patient_Leech
The Killing had a little bit of unintentional humor, I think, but only because it's a little dated, but other than that it actually holds up extremely well. Dr. Strangelove also holds up extremely well. I never tire of seeing it.

I haven't seen Barry Lyndon in a long time. I've been meaning to see that one again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.