Kenshiro vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Anime Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star against Marvel's Danny "Iron Fist" Rand.

Fight takes place in the rain soaked streets of the climax of the Matrix 3.

Hand to Hand, anything goes, to the death. Both start 50 feet apart.

Boss16
I think iron fist.

TheTyrant
Kenshiro stomps.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Kenshiro stomps.

How so?

asdf83
Kenshiro makes him explode.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by asdf83
Kenshiro makes him explode.

How does he hit Danny?

TheTyrant
By being massively faster and stronger?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/26661/3365662-689_193_689__22c5pg11.jpg

Muso Tensei? Making him explode upon touching him?

Wei Phoenix
By being massively faster and stronger?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/26661/3365662-689_193_689__22c5pg11.jpg

Muso Tensei? Making him explode upon touching him?

His fight with Hyoh was pretty nice but I could see Danny replicating that feat. What's his greatest strength feat? Hokuto Shinken has been resisted before on multiple occasions so what's stopping Danny from being able to do the same?

TheTyrant
I've never seen Danny throw over a 1000 punches in less than a second. Ever. So can you provide scans of impressive combat speed for Iron Fist?

As for strength

5nu7gO25CRo

There's also the tank scene that happened very early on the series.

-_ZeD40Rg8A

And Hokuto Shinken has only been resisted by people on par or above Ken at the time, or people who had done extensive study on his martial arts. So Danny really doesn't stand a chance. Like you could put Galactus against Hinata from Naruto and the stomp would only be on the same level as this.

TheTyrant
Kenshiro also casually cut a huge boulder from a large distance at one point. Can't find the scene though.

Wei Phoenix
I'll have to look in his respect thread, what part am I looking at because the train part I believe he stopped with his aura and not his actual hand/physical strenght. Danny has destroyed a hellicarrier if I remember correctly.

Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro also casually cut a huge boulder from a large distance at one point. Can't find the scene though.

I know the scene.

Wei Phoenix
Also Iron Fist has a better train destruction feat.

Boss16
Iron fist sliced a hellcarrier in half and stopped a train that had a nuke in it and left without a scratch.

asdf83
Hokuto Shinken has only been resisted by those who know Hokuto Shinken. Other than that, the only real counter is to not get hit, which isn't likely when...

I've never seen Danny throw over a 1000 punches in less than a second. Ever. So can you provide scans of impressive combat speed for Iron Fist?

Yea, seriously, who outside of high end speedsters have that kind of combat speed? Sure, Iron Fist has better high end destructive feats against inanimate objects, but how is that going to work against an equally skilled yet massively faster opponent who can also more or less go intangible. I read the manga again about a year ago and it gets ridiculous how brokenly powerful he is.

I once made a Kenshiro gauntlet thread at the comics vs. section that included the likes of Iron Fist and Savage Hulk. Everyone had Kenshiro clearing with ease.

Wei Phoenix
Hokuto Shinken has only been resisted by those who know Hokuto Shinken. Other than that, the only real counter is to not get hit, which isn't likely when...

Yea, seriously, who outside of high end speedsters have that kind of combat speed? Sure, Iron Fist has better high end destructive feats against inanimate objects, but how is that going to work against an equally skilled yet massively faster opponent who can also more or less go intangible. I read the manga again about a year ago and it gets ridiculous how brokenly powerful he is.

I once made a Kenshiro gauntlet thread at the comics vs. section that included the likes of Iron Fist and Savage Hulk. Everyone had Kenshiro clearing with ease.

Souther countered Hokuto Shinken. He moved after getting struck when he was supposed to not be able to move.

I never saw this gauntlet you made. Got a link?

Wei Phoenix
Danny also chopped the ankle of a giant/demon or whatever who's power allowed him to absorb kinetic energy. That is not an inanimate object.

asdf83
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Souther countered Hokuto Shinken. He moved after getting struck when he was supposed to not be able to move.

I never saw this gauntlet you made. Got a link?

Souther didn't counter anything; his pressure points are simply reversed. Kenshiro made the necessary adjustments in their second fight. Danny, as far as I know, has the same pressure points as anyone else.

Here's the link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561394

And I just noticed the first reply to that thread... hahahaha

Wei Phoenix
Souther didn't counter anything; his pressure points are simply reversed. Kenshiro made the necessary adjustments in their second fight. Danny, as far as I know, has the same pressure points as anyone else.

Here's the link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=561394

And I just noticed the first reply to that thread... hahahaha

In their second fight Souther did counter it. He got his pressure points hit. He wasn't supposed to be able to move, then Souther moved.

Wei Phoenix
iiIDWMf1_ag You can see him counter it, walk down the steps, close his wounds and still move after having EVERY PRESSURE POINT HIT around 8:00

Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro does win though.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment
Anime Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star against Marvel's Danny "Iron Fist" Rand.

Fight takes place in the rain soaked streets of the climax of the Matrix 3.

Hand to Hand, anything goes, to the death. Both start 50 feet apart.

If it's anything goes, then the only argument that matters is Musou Tensei.

Danny can't beat Kenshiro using it any more then he can beat Prince of.Orphans in mist form.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
If it's anything goes, then the only argument that matters is Musou Tensei.

Danny can't beat Kenshiro using it any more then he can beat Prince of.Orphans in mist form.

That's an epic mismatch and even the ShariForce can't save a street-leveler like Iron Fist.

The guy is peak human at his best while Kenshiro's base stats completely outclasses him without Ken using the Tenryu Kyokuho.

I'm not even speaking about the difference in technique and combat speed which is a complete overkill.

Kenshiro curbstomps Danny Rand like any mob Kenshiro stomped in the series, effortlessly.

Surtur
He doesn't even need Musou Tensei. He could probably just tap him on the forehead and make him explode.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Surtur
He doesn't even need Musou Tensei. He could probably just tap him on the forehead and make him explode.

Exactly.

I think that Danny isn't even at the level of Ein despite his versatility.

dvampire
Kenshiro speed blitz him.

RealityWarper
Kenshiro take a nap between two of Iron Fist attacks and effortlessly kills him after a light touch on his forehead.

Mismatch.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur

Chi should defend against those shenanigans.

Way too versital against exotics like the Spider-Man virus, or the Hells Kitchen demon.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Chi should defend against those shenanigans.

Way too versital against exotics like the Spider-Man virus, or the Hells Kitchen demon.

That's not how it works.

You need specific techniques to counter attack to the pressure-points against Hokuto Shinken when it's possible however it doesn't always work and here Iron Fist has nothing to defend against the effects of the pressure-points attacks.

Worse, Iron Fist is too slow to even hope touch Kenshiro. LOL

Low-tier in HNK whom would probably destroy Iron Fist 9.5 times out of 10 are nothing to Kenshiro.

Iron Fist can't even be called a fodder, he is way below that. smile

random letters
Originally posted by RealityWarper
That's not how it works.

You need specific techniques to counter attack to the pressure-points against Hokuto Shinken when it's possible however it doesn't always work and here Iron Fist has nothing to defend against the effects of the pressure-points attacks.

Worse, Iron Fist is too slow to even hope touch Kenshiro. LOL

Low-tier in HNK whom would probably destroy Iron Fist 9.5 times out of 10 are nothing to Kenshiro.

Iron Fist can't even be called a fodder, he is way below that. smile

This. Any of the main Nanto guys seem way ahead of Danny in terms of speed and strength. Danny has a lot of destructive power in his Fist, but that doesn't matter when every significant character in the HNK universe has one-hit death moves and is considerably beyond peak human.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by random letters
This. Any of the main Nanto guys seem way ahead of Danny in terms of speed and strength. Danny has a lot of destructive power in his Fist, but that doesn't matter when every significant character in the HNK universe has one-hit death moves and is considerably beyond peak human.

Exactly.

I've never understand the Iron Fist wank...

Sure he is a very good martial artist in his Universe but in the FOTNS-Universe he would be at a very low tier. Probably a D-list fighter below the likes of Jagi and others.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Kenshiro wins, but IF will make it a fight.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Kenshiro wins, but IF will make it a fight.

No...

Characters faster and stronger than Danny like Ein aren't even legitimate threats to Kenshiro...

And Ein, for example, can easily do flurry of punches that Kenshiro blocks effortlessly.

Iron Fist is fodder at best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.