Strongest Naruto Character Naraku Can Defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
I miss the days of yore in which Naraku could easily solo both Naruto and Bleach combined... Le sigh.

Anyway, it appears there has been a criminal lack of discussion of Inuyasha in teh versus forum and I want to correct that.

At his most powerful, with the completed Shikon Jewel, who is the most powerful being in the Narutoverse that Naraku can defeat?

cdtm
Never finished the series, but what was Naraku's answer to Itachi's more overpowered attacks in the old debates?

Tzeentch
Good to see you, Nik.

SSJGGogeta
Well you have to think, not many Naruto characters could even get past Naraku's most basic defense. The wind scar was said to have the power to shatter mountains, and Naraku's normal barrier that he always has on wasn't even scratched by it. The red wind scar broke it fairly easily, but other than that, there's no real gauge of how strong Naraku's barrier is, other than it must have at least mountain range+ durability. Also, Naraku has some pretty godly powers, and said that even the dragon guy that Inuyasha's dad fought was fodder to his power.

Sesshomaru was arguably less than or equal to that dragon guy(I can't remember his name, I haven't seen Inuyasha in a while), and he destroyed an entire forest with one attack. Other than that and Naraku's hax godly abilities like creating servants like kana who can deflect and block any attack, his mind control and regeneration, he doesn't have too many feats or even statements. Worse comes to worse though, he summons a black hole and the cast of Naruto gets sucked in.

He still stomps imo. Plus he can teleport, fly, summon millions of demons, use miasma to poison anyone instantly, and plenty of other techniques and abilities that would let him counter just about anything Naruto and company could muster. A great fight though would probably be him vs Jyuubito or the Rikudo sennin, although neither of them have many feats either...

cdtm
What could Naraku do against a dimension dump?

Barrier and all.

Bentley
Only characters with unconventional attacks and great defenses can get through Naraku at all, and you can count Naruto characters that might have a chance with a single hand.

NemeBro
Uh, the Jubi would ****ing curbstomp him and the entire series he came from.

As would just about any of the Biju or their hosts, or anyone who can fight at that level.

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro

As would just about any of the Biju or their hosts, or anyone who can fight at that level.

The bijus are the worst jobbers of entire series.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro

Plus high end Narato characters have powers and roles that are a comparable to Kikyou as they are to Inuyasha. Sealing away a Biju, for.example, is more something a priestess or priest in Inu's show would be capable of.. (Kikyou's base arrows even went through Naraku's barriers like they weren't even there. If it's due to souls, wouldn't Chakra basically be a similar power supply, coming.from.life.energy?)

SSJGGogeta
@ NemeBro: Except for the fact that Naraku can create black holes, summon millions of demons and conjure hax techniques like they're nothing, as well as block mountain range busting attacks with his base force field. Not to mention that he can regenerate. He can also teleport and fly/move massively hyper sonic, enough to travel hundreds of miles in minutes. Naraku doesn't have too many feats, but he can use attacks far superior to Inuyasha, who can destroy mountains with a weak(for him) attack. I would even go as far as saying Inuyasha could beat the Jyuubi, and even uncontrolled Jyuubito, before he became the SOSP's. Sesshomaru beats Rikudo sennin and Naraku beats anyone in Naruto except possibly the chakra princess.

FinalAnswer
kill yourself

NemeBro
Show me a single mountain busting attack in Inuyasha.

SSJGGogeta
As I said before, I don't watch or read Inuyasha and haven't for about 7 or 8 years. All I know is that in an episode Totosai(or whatever), said that the wind scar was inferior to the backlash wave, because the wind scar could shatter mountains but the backlash wave could destroy mountain ranges depending on what it was deflecting. Also, Sounga that was only a little stronger than Tetsaiga(if movies are counted as cannon), and its hurricane attack thing could destroy entire lands and small countries.

NemeBro
None of this occurs, or is filler, as is definitely the case with Sounga.

TheTyrant
A Naruto mid-tier character like Deidara would solo every Inuyasha character via hax. The C4 would completely obliterate Naraku's body like Sesshomaru's final sword could.

And lmao at Sesshomaru beating the Sage. Sage would drop 10 moons on his head or simply crush him with Chibaku Tensei.

P.S.: even if there were legit mountain busting feats in Inuyasha,

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/how-fast-is-deidaras-c0-8059.jpg

^ That's a mid-tier.

KingD19
Wouldn't Naraku just reform from that?

TheTyrant
Not if his entire body is in the blast radius. The potency and area of effect of C0 is miles ahead of anything in InuYasha. And Deidara's C4 would make his cells explode.

SSJGGogeta
You don't seem to understand that none of those attacks would penetrate Naraku's casual barrier, let alone one that he put some effort into. C4 would explode on the outside of his barrier, lacking power to break it, just like most other attacks in Naruto. Plus, that attack came from a mid tier, but it was considered one of the strongest attacks in Naruto, considering it easily outdid a full fledged biju bomb from the Hachibi.

Yes, though, Naraku would reform from that, considering it would at most break his barrier and burn him a bit. Also, lol, the sage of six paths couldn't drop ONE moon on anyone, as he has no feats or statements saying he could. Don't make shit up if you're in a debate, lol. Besides, all Naraku does is create an uncontrollable black hole and wait until it sucks everyone in, then he dissolves it. Nothing in Naruto is as powerful as a black hole, which can't even harm Naraku, proving his durability, and proving that one of his basic sorcery techniques is all Naraku needs to solo Naruto's planet.

TheTyrant
What has Naraku's barrier tanked that even compares to C0? Scans? And Hachibi isn't very strong either in Narutoverse. He'd be like mid high-tier at the very best.

Sage of Six Paths created a moon on his death bed after his jinchuriki extraction. He'd Shinra Tensei the shit out of Naraku and entire InuYasha verse and then crush them with Chibaku Tenseu. Or create a moon and then drop it on Naraku. Deva Path could do the same to InuYasha characters and he isn't even an ant compared to the Sage.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T0e-tl34MTU/TQmB407OfaI/AAAAAAAAACI/d7U_sfTnjU8/s1600/chibaku_tensei.jpg

Onoki and Itachi would also be some other good Naruto characters to casually destroy Naraku. Not that anyone of their level would be needed, but their hax is a huge counter to his weak ass shields and his regen.

SSJGGogeta
I would provide scans but... I can't be bothered. If you haven't read Inuyasha yourself, then it's not my job to show you the entire series through scans. Naraku's base barriers can easily block the wind scar, that nearly destroyed an entire island. While Naraku doesn't have many feats of physical destruction, he has easily one-shotted Inuyasha in the past. Inuyasha, who survived getting a dragon scar AND backlash wave smashed into his face, getting a huge hole in his chest(I forget who did it), and several blasts from the dragon guy(ryukotsu, or something like that?) when the first one destroyed half of a mountain. Naraku could just tank all of their strongest attacks, and summon a black hole to kill them all instantly. Prove that he can't.

Bentley
I'm right. Won't care to argue. Prove a negative.

There are more polite ways of saying "I won't be arguing further, but if you want to educate yourself on the subject, these feats exist. As I won't bring proof myself, I won't expect any public recognition in the matter nor I will demand anything from you" wink

SSJGGogeta
Hey, I was just describing my opinion on the matter, and while I may not be an expert on Inuyasha, in the sense that me providing scans would be as difficult as someone who has never read it finding scans(therefor I can't be bothered so... **** off), I still have a basic knowledge of the feats and powers displayed or mentioned of in the series.

You, however(Bentley), simply posted a comment to post a comment. While it did describe what I basically wanted to get across, I already made that point, and for you to simplify it, so that someone without the ability to use context clues could understand it, then... You're just evil. Maybe I wanted the Tyrant to keep arguing, while we both know he can't prove anything in Naruto could stand up to a black hole.

It's just funny to watch people waste their time, and you, have taken away that pleasure from me... No, but seriously though, he probably would have been stuck for days, calling me a fanboy and saying I was too lazy, or making shit up, lol, so thanks for getting my point across in a manner he could understand. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.