Sauron vs. Ganondorf (Twilight Princess)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Movie version of Sauron. Battle takes place in Hyrule Field. Who wins ?

Boss16
Ganondorf

quanchi112
Originally posted by Boss16
Ganondorf Based on ?

Boss16
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? your gay

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf, it's not close, either.

quanchi112
your gay How do you know I'm happy right now ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ganondorf, it's not close, either. Have you seen Desolation of Smaug ?

Sacred 117
your gay

crylaugh

ScreamPaste
Have you seen Desolation of Smaug ? Yes, it was the first time in the movieverse Sauron did literally anything, and it took him minutes to overcome Gandalf the grey.

Boss16
How do you know I'm happy right now ? because your gay

quanchi112
because your gay Quit flaming and answer the question.

ScreamPaste
because your gay What I do to Quan in the privacy of my home is of no bearing here. 131

Boss16
Quit flaming and answer the question. your sexuality is questionable.

quanchi112
Yes, it was the first time in the movieverse Sauron did literally anything, and it took him minutes to overcome Gandalf the grey. He easily overwhelmed Gandalf the grey. Link overpowered Ganondorf.

smile

quanchi112
your sexuality is questionable. No, it isn't. I nail hot babes.

ScreamPaste
He easily overwhelmed Gandalf the grey. Link overpowered Ganondorf.

smile
Gandalf very nearly held him off, and Link would have walked through the black magic being used on Gandalf and ended the entire series with a single blow from his sword. haermm

Boss16
No, it isn't. I nail hot dudes. fixed it for you.

ScreamPaste
fixed it for you. He's a catcher, not a pitcher.

quanchi112
Gandalf very nearly held him off, and Link would have walked through the black magic being used on Gandalf and ended the entire series with a single blow from his sword. haermm No, Gandalf was overwhelmed. Link was drummed and ko'd by Orc like peasants.

This isn't small time Hyrule.

ScreamPaste
You can cling to that out of context all you like, the fact is that by actual relevant feats, Link would have walked through Sauron effortlessly. Gandalf nearly held off Sauron, Ganon crushes him and turns his armies of Orcs into shadow beasts.

quanchi112
You can cling to that out of context all you like, the fact is that by actual relevant feats, Link would have walked through Sauron effortlessly. Gandalf nearly held off Sauron, Ganon crushes him and turns his armies of Orcs into shadow beasts. No, he wouldn't. Sauron's power destroyed that supporting structure easily which is superior to Dorf's feat.

Link overpowered Ganondorf. Sauron gives Dorf the rape treatment. When Sauron swings his mace people fly 30 feet when Dorf swings his sword people parry it and overpower him.

smile

Boss16
He's a catcher, not a pitcher. I heard his anus is so big when you look inside you can see a family of Mexicans living inside it.

ScreamPaste
Sauron's power broke a bridge, a fraction of Ganon's overlapped two different worlds over an entire country. Midna busted castles and can't hurt him, Sauron has no feats comparable, and therefore surely cannot.

Link had the Master Sword, and again, would rape Sauron so he isn't relevant to any argument in Sauron's favour.

quanchi112
I heard his anus is so big when you look inside you can see a family of Mexicans living inside it. Leave scenario out of this you perv.

ScreamPaste
I heard his anus is so big when you look inside you can see a family of Mexicans living inside it. There's no room for a family of people from any country in there while it's in use, I'll tell you that.

Boss16
Leave scenario out of this you perv. who dafuk is scenario.

quanchi112
who dafuk is scenario. Nerd who refuses to show his face.

Boss16
You pretty much didn't answer my question.

quanchi112
You pretty much didn't answer my question. Figure it out, dooder.

Boss16
No **** you.

quanchi112
No **** you. You wouldn't say that to my warrior face.

Boss16
You have an anus for a face.

quanchi112
You have an anus for a face. I nail hot babes.

Boss16
I nail hot dudes. fixed it for you.

quanchi112
fixed it for you. Quit dreaming.

Boss16
I love you. concession accepted.

quanchi112
concession accepted. You are obsessed with me. Figures.

Boss16
I am obsessed with you. dafuk

quanchi112
dafuk Get back to the topic, sock.

Boss16
I wanna suck your cock. Dafuk!?!?!?!?!?

quanchi112
Dafuk!?!?!?!?!? I am legendary for making you people obsess with me.

Boss16
You are the one obsessed with me

quanchi112
You are the one obsessed with me I am kmc's one and only King whereas you are a peasant.

Boss16
No your not.

quanchi112
No your not. It's true king.

Boss16
Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. I already have.

Boss16
When

quanchi112
When Prior to today.

Boss16
How

quanchi112
How Dumb question.

Boss16
Your a shitty king and I will overrule you and become the new king.

quanchi112
Your a shitty king and I will overrule you and become the new king. No, you won't.

quanchi112
SAGES
He was the leader of a band of thieves who invaded Hyrule in the hopes of
establishing dominion over the Sacred Realm.
He was known as a demon thief, an evil-magic wielder renowned for his
ruthlessness...
But he was blind...
In all of his fury and might, he was blind to any danger, and thus was exposed,
subdued, and brought to justice.
Yet...
By some divine prank, he, too, had been blessed with the chosen power of the
gods.
His abiding hatred and lust for power turned to purest malice...

The Dark Lord Sauron forged a master ring. He did so in secret. One ring to rule over all life.

So whereas Ganondorf is in a much smaller populated atmosphere he was caught with his pants down so to speak multiple times in the game. He was blind to any danger whereas Sauron tricked everyone on Middle Earth.

Sauron is greater in every conceivable way.

Boss16
Yes I will I just did.

quanchi112
Yes I will I just did. Sauron wins. Ganondorf is too blind and stupid to see any threat coming his way.

StealthRanger
You kids having fun there?

Boss16
Yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
You kids having fun there? I am thirty four, serf.

StealthRanger
Wow that's new, you're 34 and yet you act like an autistic 12 year old

.... holy hell retard

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Wow that's new, you're 34 and yet you act like an autistic 12 year old

.... holy hell retard Insults and insults alone are for the weak.

Sauron wins.

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf is in no danger in this thread.

quanchi112
Ganondorf is in no danger in this thread. He will be killed. Sauron is more powerful, smarter, more cunning, etc. Dorf dies.

ScreamPaste
He will be killed. Sauron is more powerful, smarter, more cunning, etc. Dorf dies.
Give me one feat of power that compares at all to what Ganondorf is capable of, because having seen every movie he's in, he has none that would allow him to put a scratch on Ganondorf.

quanchi112
Give me one feat of power that compares at all to what Ganondorf is capable of, because having seen every movie he's in, he has none that would allow him to put a scratch on Ganondorf. Watch the intro to the movie. Swords easily pierce Dorf and Sauron can drop multiple armored men with simple swings with his mace.

ScreamPaste
Watch the intro to the movie. Swords easily pierce Dorf and Sauron can drop multiple armored men with simple swings with his mace.
So you're resorting to blatant lies. The only sword that harmed Ganon with the ToP was the Master Sword, Midna struck him with a magical spear hard enough to destroy all of Hyrule castle and didn;t even scratch him.

quanchi112
So you're resorting to blatant lies. The only sword that harmed Ganon with the ToP was the Master Sword, Midna struck him with a magical spear hard enough to destroy all of Hyrule castle and didn;t even scratch him. Two swords impaled him. No sword was ever resisted as in broke off against his skin. A magical energy spear isn't the same thing as a physical object, obviously.

Speculation.

Sauron wins with a swing of his mace.

ScreamPaste
That spear had physical shape and caused physical damage, Ganondorf wasn't scratched by it.

Sauron has no weapon that can hurt Ganondorf.

quanchi112
That spear had physical shape and caused physical damage, Ganondorf wasn't scratched by it.

Sauron has no weapon that can hurt Ganondorf. We don't know since his form changed again.

Sauron's mace is more impressive than Link's sword or the Executioners sword.

Dorf already has an exploitable wound.

ScreamPaste
We don't know since his form changed again.

Sauron's mace is more impressive than Link's sword or the Executioners sword.

Dorf already has an exploitable wound.
We see Ganondorf unharmed, crushing Midna's helmet in his hand.

lol, no. The Master Sword is a planetary level artifact.

It's only exploitable if you have something that can hurt him, Sauron doesn't.

quanchi112
We see Ganondorf unharmed, crushing Midna's helmet in his hand.

lol, no. The Master Sword is a planetary level artifact.

It's only exploitable if you have something that can hurt him, Sauron doesn't. His form changed since last we saw so he recovered but no proof it didn't harm him at all.

Not in that game. Messily parried by the executioners sword and can be blocked throughout the game.

Sauron's mace is far more impressive than Dorf or link with their swords.

ScreamPaste
His form changed since last we saw so he recovered but no proof it didn't harm him at all.

Not in that game. Messily parried by the executioners sword and can be blocked throughout the game.

Sauron's mace is far more impressive than Dorf or link with their swords.
You argue all damn day Ganon is incapable of healing, and now you argue that just changing his form heals him, lol.

Yes, in that game. The Master Sword is no weaker in TP than any other game it is featured in.

Fraid not, Sauron's mace couldn't cut a continent from the Earth in one swing.

quanchi112
You argue all damn day Ganon is incapable of healing, and now you argue that just changing his form heals him, lol.

Yes, in that game. The Master Sword is no weaker in TP than any other game it is featured in.

Fraid not, Sauron's mace couldn't cut a continent from the Earth in one swing. He is incapable of healing from major wounds but he probably felt damage or pain we just don't know his much. All speculative.

We only are allowed feats from this game and it can be parried by any sword and you say Thats how it always is.

laughing

Neither can Links sword in the game.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
He is incapable of healing from major wounds but he probably felt damage or pain we just don't know his much. All speculative.

We only are allowed feats from this game and it can be parried by any sword and you say Thats how it always is.

laughing

Neither can Links sword in the game.

laughing out loud
I don't recall Ganon having any major wounds. A major wound would be one you feel, or that impedes you. Ganon had nothing like this.

Feat in TP: being the Master Sword.

It surely could have if that had been necessary.

BloodRain
Alright, what feats does Eyeball bring to the table?

Boss16
You ladies having fun.

quanchi112
I don't recall Ganon having any major wounds. A major wound would be one you feel, or that impedes you. Ganon had nothing like this.

Feat in TP: being the Master Sword.

It surely could have if that had been necessary. You are ignoring the fact it is an exploitable weakness. That is what I am saying. That is undeniable. laughing out loud

Master sword can be parried by executioners sword.

Sauron is comparatively more impressive than Dorf or link when he swings his mace. Far more powerful.

BloodRain
Tell me there's more than "dude swung a mace, killed some scrubs"..?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Tell me there's more than "dude swung a mace, killed some scrubs"..? There is but what is the point. Experience it for yourself. Sauron swinging his mace is far more impressive than either Link or Ganondorf swinging their swords.

BloodRain
How is killing a guy more impressive than knocking a car sized boar off its feet?

quanchi112
How is killing a guy more impressive than knocking a car sized boar off its feet? Did you miss the clip ? If you think he just killed a guy you are as clueless as an ox.

The Scenario
Beast Ganon would casually step on Sauron.

BloodRain
Did you miss the clip ? If you think he just killed a guy you are as clueless as an ox. I don't believe an ox is clueless.. anyhow I read the feat in question, killing a dozen guys with a swing of his mace. Takes some superhuman strength, but is it to the degree where a car sized boar would be thrown around?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Beast Ganon would casually step on Sauron. No, he would not.

quanchi112
I don't believe an ox is clueless.. anyhow I read the feat in question, killing a dozen guys with a swing of his mace. Takes some superhuman strength, but is it to the degree where a car sized boar would be thrown around? We haven't seen Dorf kill anyone with his sword with this kind of strength. Sauron is stronger with his mace in combat than Dorf. No kind of shitty abc logic. Link is stronger than Dorf anyways.

Supra
Ganondorf
laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
laughing laughing Sauron has won this thread. Zelda fans have conceded.

ScreamPaste
Sauron has won this thread. Zelda fans have conceded.
Or you have failed to post anything of note. I'm still waiting on you to prove Sauron can harm Ganondorf.

quanchi112
Or you have failed to post anything of note. I'm still waiting on you to prove Sauron can harm Ganondorf. Already been proven. Sharp things cut his girly ass.

ScreamPaste
Except no, the only sword that hurt him with the ToP was the Master Sword.

quanchi112
Except no, the only sword that hurt him with the ToP was the Master Sword. Both swords hurt him. One killed him.

smile

ScreamPaste
Both swords hurt him. One killed him.

smile This is what I mean, you're lying. We should merge all these threads into one since you're making the same posts in all of them.

quanchi112
This is what I mean, you're lying. We should merge all these threads into one since you're making the same posts in all of them. One sword hurt him so badly he never recovered from the wound. You're the liar.

smile

quanchi112
Sauron wins.

The Scenario
Beast Ganon would casually step on Sauron.

quanchi112
Have you seen Sauron in action ? Obviously not.

The Scenario
I haven't seen Sauron come anywhere close to Beast Ganon's level of strength, yes. He tossed some guys, good for him. Beast Ganon casually smashes dozens of stone pillars. He's quite a bit stronger than Sauron.

quanchi112
I haven't seen Sauron come anywhere close to Beast Ganon's level of strength, yes. He tossed some guys, good for him. Beast Ganon casually smashes dozens of stone pillars. He's quite a bit stronger than Sauron. Sauron's magic did so effortlessly against Gandalf.

laughing out loud

You feat whores always make me chuckle.

The Scenario
I'm not sure you know what a feat is.

Ganondorf and his magic are demonstrably more powerful than Sauron's. What's the issue here?

quanchi112
I'm not sure you know what a feat is.

Ganondorf and his magic are demonstrably more powerful than Sauron's. What's the issue here? Sauron is more than powerful enough to hurt/kill him. He also destroyed pillars like that is proof someone wins. Ridiculous.

The Scenario
Sauron is more than powerful enough to hurt/kill him. He also destroyed pillars like that is proof someone wins. Ridiculous.

So you don't actually understand what a feat means. I'm only bringing up the pillars to compare their physical strength, and based on that Ganondorf is physically stronger. I'm not saying Ganondorf wins because he broke pillars, I'm saying he wins because he is physically stronger than Sauron and can easily overcome Sauron's durability.

Whereas Sauron has not shown the ability to overcome Ganondorf's durability.

quanchi112
So you don't actually understand what a feat means. I'm only bringing up the pillars to compare their physical strength, and based on that Ganondorf is physically stronger. I'm not saying Ganondorf wins because he broke pillars, I'm saying he wins because he is physically stronger than Sauron and can easily overcome Sauron's durability.

Whereas Sauron has not shown the ability to overcome Ganondorf's durability. He isn't physically stronger at all. Sauron's power can easily break pillars but Dorf can't even overpower Link so by comparison he is weaker than Gorons as well. Sauron's power when he swings the mace is leagues above Dorf being resisted by Link. Not even close.

The Scenario
He isn't physically stronger at all. Sauron's power can easily break pillars but Dorf can't even overpower Link so by comparison he is weaker than Gorons as well. Sauron's power when he swings the mace is leagues above Dorf being resisted by Link. Not even close.

You said Sauron's magic could break pillars, and that's not physical strength. Sauron's physical strength was only shown to toss people, not enough to beat Ganondorf's strength. Further, Sauron's power hasn't shown enough destructive capacity to bypass Ganondorf's castle level durability.

Link is super strong, too, I'm not sure why you have a problem with this.

quanchi112
You said Sauron's magic could break pillars, and that's not physical strength. Sauron's physical strength was only shown to toss people, not enough to beat Ganondorf's strength. Further, Sauron's power hasn't shown enough destructive capacity to bypass Ganondorf's castle level durability.

Link is super strong, too, I'm not sure why you have a problem with this. We don't see the castle fall on top of him so that isn't strength. I is speculation.

Sauron's strength sent random bodies flying and dead. Drf was resisted canonically by Link.

Link needs gear in order to do so. Link can be parried by any common mookminnthe game.

Sauron would destroy him with a swipe or two.

The Scenario
We don't see the castle fall on top of him so that isn't strength. I is speculation.

I wasn't talking about the castle, I was talking about the Beast Ganon fight where he bodily shatters several pillars just by brushing against them.

So Sauron's strength is roughly on par with King Bulblin's, good for him. Link could also resist Sauron, and would probably be able to throw Sauron, so I don't why you even bring him up. Link has super strength, too.

Proven false on both counts. Firstly, Link needs no gear for his best feats, and second, no. The only things in the game actually capable of parrying him are specifically elite units. But do you really want to use gameplay again?

Sauron's swipes would accomplish nothing as Ganon simply steps on him.

quanchi112
I wasn't talking about the castle, I was talking about the Beast Ganon fight where he bodily shatters several pillars just by brushing against them.

So Sauron's strength is roughly on par with King Bulblin's, good for him. Link could also resist Sauron, and would probably be able to throw Sauron, so I don't why you even bring him up. Link has super strength, too.

Proven false on both counts. Firstly, Link needs no gear for his best feats, and second, no. The only things in the game actually capable of parrying him are specifically elite units. But do you really want to use gameplay again?

Sauron's swipes would accomplish nothing as Ganon simply steps on him. That is beast mode due to his altered size and gained weight. We see Midna overpower him without even having to transform. Sauron can also destroy pillars without a body for Zelda's sake.

Nah, Link has been ko'd by henchmen. Bulbin never swung an axe and knocked back five men twenty feet either. Feats, broski.

Yes, he does. He needs boots to contend with bigger characters. Dorf parries him as well.

Tk holds Ganondorf in check. When he died nothing happened when Sauron died the entire battlefield of thousands were knocked off their feet.

laughing out loud

The Scenario
That is beast mode due to his altered size and gained weight. We see Midna overpower him without even having to transform. Sauron can also destroy pillars without a body for Zelda's sake.

We've also seen Midna lift giant stone bridges and hundred ton volcanic rocks, and then smash hundreds of meters of ice with them. Midna would also crush Sauron with a flick of her hair. Ganon still steps on Sauron, and Sauron can do nothing to stop it.

Sauron's never knocked a massive boar twenty feet either. I thought you didn't like "feat whores," why change your stance now?
Oh, and just to note Link has also been tossed by axe blows and cannons more powerful than Sauron's physical strength. Both Link and Ganondorf physically outclass Sauron to a huge extent.

He didn't need them for Blizzeta. Link and Ganondorf have roughly equal strength, and that strength is far above what Sauron is capable of.

I SAURON WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN

Seriously, that's kind of pathetic. What's your argument here? That Ganondorf will kill Sauron and then get knocked off his feet? In any case, Ganondorf has his own TK, and go into particle form. Then he portals above Sauron and steps on him.

quanchi112
We've also seen Midna lift giant stone bridges and hundred ton volcanic rocks, and then smash hundreds of meters of ice with them. Midna would also crush Sauron with a flick of her hair. Ganon still steps on Sauron, and Sauron can do nothing to stop it.

Sauron's never knocked a massive boar twenty feet either. I thought you didn't like "feat whores," why change your stance now?
Oh, and just to note Link has also been tossed by axe blows and cannons more powerful than Sauron's physical strength. Both Link and Ganondorf physically outclass Sauron to a huge extent.

He didn't need them for Blizzeta. Link and Ganondorf have roughly equal strength, and that strength is far above what Sauron is capable of.

I SAURON WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN

Seriously, that's kind of pathetic. What's your argument here? That Ganondorf will kill Sauron and then get knocked off his feet? In any case, Ganondorf has his own TK, and go into particle form. Then he portals above Sauron and steps on him. No, she wouldn't since tk clearly abuses her. Sauron would annihilate her with tk. She wouldn't touch him.

Bulbin failed to knock Link back whereas his henchmen ko'd him. Thats a direct comparison. Sauron wins. smile

He needed an item to do so. Gear. Without it he sucks.

I am saying that is another example on top of him swinging his weapon in direct comparison blows Dorfs feats out of the window.

The Scenario
No, she wouldn't since tk clearly abuses her. Sauron would annihilate her with tk. She wouldn't touch him.

Not if she had the Fused Shadows. Regardless, your original counter fails because Midna's hair is also stronger than Sauron. Therefore you have no ounter to Beast Ganon casually stomping Sauron out of existence.

Blatantly false. King Bulblin did indeed knock both Link and a giant boar flying backwards. That's a direct comparison, and it clearly shows that Sauron is roughly equal in strength to King Bulblin. Which means that Sauron cannot physically hurt Link or Ganondorf.

Gear does not diminish feats and I don't see why you think it would.

Knocking people down is a pathetic showing next to exploding castles and freezing cities solid, not to mention throwing a Twilight field over an entire country. And Ganondorf does all of that without needing to die first. So you need to accept that Ganondorf completely outclasses Sauron both physically and magically, therefore Ganon steps on Sauron.

quanchi112
Not if she had the Fused Shadows. Regardless, your original counter fails because Midna's hair is also stronger than Sauron. Therefore you have no ounter to Beast Ganon casually stomping Sauron out of existence.

Blatantly false. King Bulblin did indeed knock both Link and a giant boar flying backwards. That's a direct comparison, and it clearly shows that Sauron is roughly equal in strength to King Bulblin. Which means that Sauron cannot physically hurt Link or Ganondorf.

Gear does not diminish feats and I don't see why you think it would.

Knocking people down is a pathetic showing next to exploding castles and freezing cities solid, not to mention throwing a Twilight field over an entire country. And Ganondorf does all of that without needing to die first. So you need to accept that Ganondorf completely outclasses Sauron both physically and magically, therefore Ganon steps on Sauron. Beast Ganon cannot do so. Sauron can tk him on his ass and wreck his wounds which still plagues him.

Link was not thrown back anywhere near as far or killed. He wasn't even ko'd. The henchmen did so easily. Awful.

Gear makes the feat possible not link.

Being overpowered by Link is pathetic and we don't see the castle fall on Dorf which has to do with durability not strength anyway.

Sauron wins, easily.

The Scenario
Beast Ganon cannot do so. Sauron can tk him on his ass and wreck his wounds which still plagues him.

Twilight portals out. Creates portal above Sauron. Steps on him.

Yeah, that's why Sauron wouldn't be able to hurt him. Sauron is King Bulblin tier, and I agree that's pretty awful.

So?

Why do you think I argue that the castle fell on Ganondorf? I've never said such a thing.

Ganondorf's durability comes from shrugging off Midna's attack.

quanchi112
Twilight portals out. Creates portal above Sauron. Steps on him.

Yeah, that's why Sauron wouldn't be able to hurt him. Sauron is King Bulblin tier, and I agree that's pretty awful.

So?

Why do you think I argue that the castle fell on Ganondorf? I've never said such a thing.

Ganondorf's durability comes from shrugging off Midna's attack. Tk prevents Ganon from moving. He crushes him without having to do anything, really.

Sauron is far greater since he killed who he hit the mace with unlike Bulbin.

We don't know if he shrugged it off or if it defeated that giant head. Speculation. Swords impale him.

BloodRain
Teleports from TK.

Can movie Sauron damage Ganon, Scene?

The Scenario
Tk prevents Ganon from moving. He crushes him without having to do anything, really.

As BloodRain says, Ganon teleports, portals, or twilight particles out of TK. Then he steps on Sauron.

Link's too durable for that, though, and those boars can charge through walls with no damage. King Bulblin tossed both, putting him in Sauron's strength tier.

It clearly didn't defeat him, as he was "fine" as you put it. No normal sword has ever harmed Ganondorf.

Physically, if the best Sauron has is tossing human opponents, I say he can't harm Ganon. Magic may be different, but unless it's castle scale again I don't think so.

quanchi112
As BloodRain says, Ganon teleports, portals, or twilight particles out of TK. Then he steps on Sauron.

Link's too durable for that, though, and those boars can charge through walls with no damage. King Bulblin tossed both, putting him in Sauron's strength tier.

It clearly didn't defeat him, as he was "fine" as you put it. No normal sword has ever harmed Ganondorf.

Physically, if the best Sauron has is tossing human opponents, I say he can't harm Ganon. Magic may be different, but unless it's castle scale again I don't think so. he isn't that fast. Nor was he fast enough to do that to link who didn't have those powers.

No, he isn't. Points to the Bulbins koing him scene. Mortal draw also shows off in the wrong position he can be killed by anyone.

He recovered in his humanoid form. We don't know if it defeated the head form.

He kills who he hits unlike Bulbin. Dorf never had the power to toss people back in the same manner. Link is stronger than Dorf.

Sauron easily wins.

The Scenario
he isn't that fast. Nor was he fast enough to do that to link who didn't have those powers.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/twilightportal_zps56505bdc.png

He did so against Link fast enough to dodge arrows. Play Twilight Princess.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Linkkingbulblinax_zps71eca3b5.gif

Sauron is about this strong. He can't hurt Ganondorf.

Midna was the one that was defeated, so it's pretty clear that it didn't.

Ganon shattered pillars by brushing against them. Ganon steps on Sauron casually.

quanchi112
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/twilightportal_zps56505bdc.png

He did so against Link fast enough to dodge arrows. Play Twilight Princess.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Linkkingbulblinax_zps71eca3b5.gif

Sauron is about this strong. He can't hurt Ganondorf.

Midna was the one that was defeated, so it's pretty clear that it didn't.

Ganon shattered pillars by brushing against them. Ganon steps on Sauron casually. Gameplay mechanic. He can't dodge swords for pity's sake. Arrows>>>swords. laughing out loud

Sauron is much stronger. Bulbin can't ko with a direct hit to the head. Bulbin is also stronger than Link who is stronger than Dorf.

Yes, because the castle might have defeated her not Dorf. Dorf could have teleported away so in the end we don't know what defeated her since it was off screen.

Due to his size. Sauron doesn't need to alter his size and his powers can easily do far better. He is also far stronger and Dorf in humanoid size is overpowered by Link.

laughing out loud

BloodRain
Link doesnt use swords on beast Ganon unless he's already been knocked down. You did play this game, right?

The Scenario
Gameplay mechanic. He can't dodge swords for pity's sake. Arrows>>>swords. laughing out loud

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Zelda/tpganondodge_zps37047586.gif

You are not convincing me that you actually played Twilight Princess.

Incorrect. Both Sauron and King Bulblin are in a rough "body toss" tier, which is empirically not enough to hurt Ganondorf. Further, both Link and Ganondorf are high above the simple bodily tossing tier that Sauron is in. They're stronger than he is, essentially.

Pure speculation. We actually see Midna attack Ganondorf, and you can't change that.

Then Ganon steps on and crushes Sauron with superior size.

Thus Ganon wins.

quanchi112
http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/Zelda/tpganondodge_zps37047586.gif

You are not convincing me that you actually played Twilight Princess.

Incorrect. Both Sauron and King Bulblin are in a rough "body toss" tier, which is empirically not enough to hurt Ganondorf. Further, both Link and Ganondorf are high above the simple bodily tossing tier that Sauron is in. They're stronger than he is, essentially.

Pure speculation. We actually see Midna attack Ganondorf, and you can't change that.

Then Ganon steps on and crushes Sauron with superior size.

Thus Ganon wins. That is a gameplay mechanic. Much slower attacks beat him. laughing out loud

Based off what ? You're saying if you hand the master sword to Bulbin it won't hurt Dorf ? Utterly preposterous. We don't see anyone lack the strength to hurt Dorf in the game either. More baseless claims. Sauron has greater strength than Dorf, Link, and Bulbin. He also has the powers to hold Dorf still whether he is in animal form or not.

It is speculation either way from any perspective. We know it doesn't kill him Thats also but we've seen another form defeated just not killed.

Tk, weakness wound, superior strength. Sauron stomps.

The Scenario
That is a gameplay mechanic. Much slower attacks beat him. laughing out loud

Which slower attacks would these be?

What? No, the Master Sword can hurt Ganondorf no matter who wields it. King Bulblin just can't hurt Ganondorf with his axe, is what I'm saying. We clearly see Midna lack the strength to hurt Ganon despite destroying a castle sized barrier. And unless Sauro can hold someone who's intangible, Ganondorf can escape easily.

We've seen other forms killed and he revives. We actually see Midna attack him. Based on that, Sauron can't hurt him.

Ganondorf has TK as well, he's many times stronger than Sauron, and immune to Sauron's attacks. I don't see how you think Sauron could possibly win.

BloodRain
Can someone ploz show me Sauron's superior strength? Should be worth the gander.

Dramatic Gecko
I've avoided this thread because I haven't seen enough on-screen Sauron. But because this ALL-VS, I can implement book Sauron. They literally have almost the exact same powers... I guess what tips the scales is the Triforce of Power. So... yeah Gannon Wins.

quanchi112
Which slower attacks would these be?

What? No, the Master Sword can hurt Ganondorf no matter who wields it. King Bulblin just can't hurt Ganondorf with his axe, is what I'm saying. We clearly see Midna lack the strength to hurt Ganon despite destroying a castle sized barrier. And unless Sauro can hold someone who's intangible, Ganondorf can escape easily.

We've seen other forms killed and he revives. We actually see Midna attack him. Based on that, Sauron can't hurt him.

Ganondorf has TK as well, he's many times stronger than Sauron, and immune to Sauron's attacks. I don't see how you think Sauron could possibly win. Swords. Arrows are much faster than swords.

Bulbin can hurt him just not defeat him. Surviving an attack doesn't mean you're impervious. Back your claim.

He can die. We have seen Sauron show the abilities to pack greater power and abilities than Link who killed him.

Sauron has shown greater tk feats so he wins this little tk showdown hands down.

Dorf is not stronger since he is weaker than Link. Sauron swings his mace and Dorf dies.

The Scenario
Swords. Arrows are much faster than swords.

And Ganondorf dodges arrows and blocks swords unless Link does something fancy.

He shrugged off the attack and showed no signs of injury, able to fight at full strength. The claim has been backed.

Sauron does not show greater power than the Master Sword.

Both Ganondorf and Link are stronger than Sauron. Sauron's mace breaks, and Ganon steps on him.

quanchi112
And Ganondorf dodges arrows and blocks swords unless Link does something fancy.

He shrugged off the attack and showed no signs of injury, able to fight at full strength. The claim has been backed.

Sauron does not show greater power than the Master Sword.

Both Ganondorf and Link are stronger than Sauron. Sauron's mace breaks, and Ganon steps on him. Nah. The one is a gameplay merchanic and we don't know that he canonically dodges any swords. We do know Link plunges a sword into him.

Yes, he does. We see him crush foes and send them flying backwards whereas we see other swords block the master sword and show nowhere near the power Sauron wields.

Here you go making things up again. Sauron kills him. We see pointy physical objects cut and kill him. Quit just making things up.

BloodRain
Can someone ploz show me Sauron's superior strength? Should be worth the gander.

quanchi112

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qj139dE7tFI

2:45-3:20

BloodRain
"Wheeeee"

Q1: What makes you so sure that smacking 10 people away is so much greater than smacking a car sized boar?

Q2: Is the Extended cut of the trilogy worth watching?

quanchi112
"Wheeeee"

Q1: What makes you so sure that smacking 10 people away is so much greater than smacking a car sized boar?

Q2: Is the Extended cut of the trilogy worth watching? We see Link can't do so when someone is resisting him. We see Dorf can't either with a sword. Sauron swings his mace and foes with shields go flying back thirty feet just in the general vicinity.

If you aren't objective enough to acknowledge this you can see why I don't post any videos for you. Its a waste of time. You just cite nonsense and downplay.

BloodRain
We see Link can't do so when someone is resisting him.
What does that have to do with what I said?

We see Dorf can't either with a sword.

Sauron swings his mace and foes with shields go flying back thirty feet just in the general vicinity.
I just pointed that out..

If you aren't objective enough to acknowledge this you can see why I don't post any videos for you. Its a waste of time. You just cite nonsense and downplay.

Lol why are you so agitated and defensive?

I only asked you your opinion and why you think its a greater feat, as I assume you do.

Seriously, chill..

quanchi112

I just pointed that out..

Lol why are you so agitated and defensive?

I only asked you your opinion and why you think its a greater feat, as I assume you do.

Seriously, chill.. That Sauron is stronger since neither can. Do so whereas weaker can block their attacks.

If you can't see the difference between massacring armored foes by just striking in their general vicinity to someone who can be parried throughout the game and who cannot exert this much strength in combat then you aren't being honest.

BloodRain
Yeah, see, I don't see the part where I mentioned Link or Ganondorf in my post.

Lol, if you read my post, which its getting clear you failed to, you would know that not once did I say anything about Link. I asked why you're so certain that knocking 10 guys at once is far and away above knocking a car sized boar around. Thats it. No secret message between the lines here..

quanchi112
Yeah, see, I don't see the part where I mentioned Link or Ganondorf in my post.

Lol, if you read my post, which its getting clear you failed to, you would know that not once did I say anything about Link. I asked why you're so certain that knocking 10 guys at once is far and away above knocking a car sized boar around. Thats it. No secret message between the lines here.. You don't highlight the boar feat and ignore the fact he didn't even critically injure Link by a direct strike to his face.

That is the problem with picking and choosing. Bulbin obviously by direct comparison of weapons alone was much weaker than Sauron. It is a direct comparison.

BloodRain
So you're choosing to outright ignore a feat that happens literally a second earlier? no expression

Anyhow, whether or not you accept it or not, I'm still asking why you think Sauron's feat is superior.

quanchi112
So you're choosing to outright ignore a feat that happens literally a second earlier? no expression

Anyhow, whether or not you accept it or not, I'm still asking why you think Sauron's feat is superior. No, it definitely counts but I am not going to ignore a direct comparison.

A direct comparison to which Sauron is undoubtedly superior to Bulbin.

We don't see Sauron interact with a boar. We do see them both strike foes with big weapons.

BloodRain
Okay so it counts, so what makes Sauron's feat superior in that sense?

quanchi112
Okay so it counts, so what makes Sauron's feat superior in that sense? Greater distance pushed back, everyone dies, foes were armored, he swung in the general vicinity and they were all getting decimated as opposed to Bulbin attacking an unarmed foe he can clearly hurt but not critically injure with an axe shot directly to the face.

BloodRain
What about the fact that a horse weighs over 10 men, and the boar is clearly larger than a horse?

How much greater is the distance difference to the weight difference?

Dramatic Gecko

If you aren't objective enough to acknowledge this

Its funny because you said it.

The Scenario
Nah. The one is a gameplay merchanic and we don't know that he canonically dodges any swords. We do know Link plunges a sword into him.

If you want to talk canon, in their fight Link put Ganondorf in a position where he couldn't dodge. This was point of the sword lock, after all. Oh, and Ganondorf does dodge arrows and block swords in that fight, too.

We don't see Sauron kill anything other than normal humans. The Master Sword destroys giant monsters, dragons, and evil magic regularly. It dispels a lot more magic than Sauron is seen to.

And we see Sauron get killed by a broken sword, what is your point here?

Ganon is still stronger and more powerful, and will kill Sauron by stepping on him.

quanchi112
If you want to talk canon, in their fight Link put Ganondorf in a position where he couldn't dodge. This was point of the sword lock, after all. Oh, and Ganondorf does dodge arrows and block swords in that fight, too.

We don't see Sauron kill anything other than normal humans. The Master Sword destroys giant monsters, dragons, and evil magic regularly. It dispels a lot more magic than Sauron is seen to.

And we see Sauron get killed by a broken sword, what is your point here?

Ganon is still stronger and more powerful, and will kill Sauron by stepping on him. That is canon but the point is they were both locked in combat. There is no showing of him dodging arrows which is canon. You selectively try to argue for the best of both worlds which is rather annoying.

We see him kill and destroy magical blades. The elves possess magic as well. We see how powerful he is by just the swing unlike Link who doesn't have half this strength in combat hence the reliance on skill.

Sauron holds him in place or swings his axe and does massive damage. Game your pick. I have no idea why you think Sauron just watches as Dorf approaches without attacking.

quanchi112
What about the fact that a horse weighs over 10 men, and the boar is clearly larger than a horse?

How much greater is the distance difference to the weight difference? Again, we don't know the exact weight and you're guessing. We know he didn't kill or even hurt link with a direct shot to the face. You ignore the direct comparison and want to hype the other feat. Bias. Its obvious.

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Its funny because you said it. Irony.

The Scenario
That is canon but the point is they were both locked in combat. There is no showing of him dodging arrows which is canon. You selectively try to argue for the best of both worlds which is rather annoying.

There is canon dialogue from Midna after you try to shoot him, try again. She actually pops out and tells Link that Ganon is changing his strategy and shooting him won't work.

No, we just see that Link far stronger than any Elf and Sauron combined. And so is Ganondorf.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/LinkDangorotoss1_zpsa6d4ffab.gif

I don't know why you think Sauron's attacks will even slow Ganon down. Sauron can certainly try to stop Ganon from stepping on him, but it won't help as he can't even damage Ganon.

quanchi112
There is canon dialogue from Midna after you try to shoot him, try again. She actually pops out and tells Link that Ganon is changing his strategy and shooting him won't work.

No, we just see that Link far stronger than any Elf and Sauron combined. And so is Ganondorf.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/LinkDangorotoss1_zpsa6d4ffab.gif

I don't know why you think Sauron's attacks will even slow Ganon down. Sauron can certainly try to stop Ganon from stepping on him, but it won't help as he can't even damage Ganon. That isn't canon and does not have to take place.

False. Sauron can hold him in place and destroy larger areas with his tk alone.

One swing from his mace should kill him. Honestly.

The Scenario
That isn't canon and does not have to take place.

It's scripted to occur if you don't change to beast form immediately. Ganon is capable of countering everything else.

Ganondorf can escape tk, and his physical strength far exceeds Sauron's.

One swing from his mace would bounce off, and then Ganon steps on Sauron.

BloodRain
Again, we don't know the exact weight and you're guessing. We know he didn't kill or even hurt link with a direct shot to the face. You ignore the direct comparison and want to hype the other feat. Bias. Its obvious.
What guess? Ten guys (<80kg with metal) would be under 800 kg. Not a guess.

Large horses weigh 700-1100 kg iirc. Horse fact.

So we already know the weight is in the hordes favour.

Bulbos are clearly larger than horses. Another fact.

Which part is the guess you're unable to follow?

Lol yeah, and Link the superhuman survives, so what?

The Scenario
Again, we don't know the exact weight and you're guessing. We know he didn't kill or even hurt link with a direct shot to the face. You ignore the direct comparison and want to hype the other feat. Bias. Its obvious.

We know he didn't kill or even hurt link with a direct shot to the face.

didn't kill or even hurt link

BloodRain
Under the radar.. duel acceptance that Link tanks King Bulbin? Sweet.

quanchi112
It's scripted to occur if you don't change to beast form immediately. Ganon is capable of countering everything else.

Ganondorf can escape tk, and his physical strength far exceeds Sauron's.

One swing from his mace would bounce off, and then Ganon steps on Sauron. That doesn't mean it does occur. It isn't canon. The game forces you to do something else aka a game mechanic. laughing out loud

No, he can't. There is no proof whereas Sauron overcomes someone with tk on screen.

Every sword has cut into his humanoid form. You have no evidence at all. As per the norm.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>