Dumb Drax the Destroyer vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

Damborgson
Drax works him

tkitna
Yeah, Drax would kill him.

jaxthejester
Is BFR allowed?

carver9
Drax wins after a hard fight.

abhilegend
Drax stomps. It would go like Fixit's fight with Abomination where he mudstomped Fixit in the ground before he threatened Betty.

jaxthejester
Agreed with Carver... unless BFR is allowed.

Grey was damn crafty. He would work ever angle on Drax.

If BFR is a go... Drax takes a day off to float in orbit.

Magic Joe
Dumb Drax was a beast. Remember him one shoting Champ.

jaxthejester
Champ's losses these days... I take with a grain of salt. She-Hulk whooped the poor guy.

But Savage Hulk faced Dumb Drax (when Drax had the Gem), and held his own at Savage level.

Grey is a good bit below either, but can still amp and is crafty like Green Scar.

I can see Grey using his environment to land a BFR win.

Sans BFR- Grey gets laid out though.

golem370
Thing has had trouble in the past with Grey Hulk and Dumb Drax dropped him with one-shot too

janus77
Fixit wins by outsmarting DDrax.

There's no chance that Fixit would engage DDrax in a straight out slugfest, he's too cunning to do something that overwhelmingly disadvantageous to him.

DDrax can only win if Fixit does something stupid of if this is a sort of "to the death" scenario.

jaxthejester
Originally posted by golem370
Thing has had trouble in the past with Grey Hulk and Dumb Drax dropped him with one-shot too

This is a fair point. But Thing was uber-amped when he faced Grey.

"Pineapple Thing" had a walking power level that was more akin to an angry Savage Hulk.

Branlor Swift
The ultra fast Drax gets BFR'ed by the non flyer and comparatively slow moving Hulk when PIS is off on the forums.

leonidas
laughing out loud thumb up

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Supra
Dumb Drax Wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Drax wrecks. Way too strong and powerful.

h1a8
I think drax can beat average Savage Hulk. High end Savage Hulk might pose a problem though

Damborgson
Originally posted by janus77
Fixit wins by outsmarting DDrax.

There's no chance that Fixit would engage DDrax in a straight out slugfest, he's too cunning to do something that overwhelmingly disadvantageous to him.

DDrax can only win if Fixit does something stupid of if this is a sort of "to the death" scenario.

So..."Hulk will find a way" basically?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
So..."Hulk will find a way" basically?
Are you surprised seeing who is the poster? Shame on you dambo.

sneer

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
I think drax can beat average Savage Hulk. High end Savage Hulk might pose a problem though

Read the OP, this is Drax vs the Grey Hulk.

Khazra Reborn
Dumb Drax can fly, even if BFR was an option I don't see how he would really pull it off.

Drax owns.

golem370
Drax when really trying would own Thing

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Drax+the+Destroyer&FORM=RESTAB#view=detail&id=58642F2BB18F358603B7B560E09CC1BBD85EAB41&selectedIndex=344

psycho gundam
^ that was in soul world where the strength of one's beliefs made them seem stronger (in that comic at least)

janus77
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Dumb Drax can fly, even if BFR was an option I don't see how he would really pull it off.

Drax owns.
Fixit tells DDrax that DDrax can't travel faster than his nose. DDrax races off in a straight-line, into deep space, to prove he can beat his nose.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Read the OP, this is Drax vs the Grey Hulk.

The conclusion follows since
Savage hulk> grey hulk

Thus my implication is that this thread is dumb as hell. A better fight would be against savage hulk

Silent Master
The conclusion follows since
Savage hulk> grey hulk

Thus my implication is that this thread is dumb as hell. A better fight would be against savage hulk

If this thread is so dumb, why are you still posting in it?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
If this thread is so dumb, why are you still posting in it? I'm a teacher, I teach. It's my purpose.

Silent Master
I'm a teacher, I teach. It's my purpose.

You're not very good at it.

golem370
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ that was in soul world where the strength of one's beliefs made them seem stronger (in that comic at least)

I doubt Drax's I.Q was high enough to make him think he was stronger then normal.

psycho gundam
actually, his low intellect made it easier for his will to strengthen him there as he didn't have the trappings of normal minds holding him back.

for lack of a better term, "retard skremf"

golem370
And yet Adam Warlock was able to knock him out with a sleeper hold when Drax doesn't need or have to breath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.