Rob Lucci vs Enel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Which One Piece big bad takes it?

Who wins?

KingD19
The uber powerful Logia who can predict Lucci's moves.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
The uber powerful Logia who can predict Lucci's moves.

Speedy moves could defeat mantra, though. Pre gear 2 Luffy got at least a few moves on him through raw speed, and Lucci's about even with gear 2.

NemeBro
Lucci can't hit Enel, lol.

KingD19
He can hit him, Neme. He'll just get electrocuted every time he does, and do no damage in return.

Q99
Lucci's 7th skill didn't require contact and did some damage to Luffy despite his fruit.... still, a few rapidly-tiring hits will not do against a Logia of that power. Enel wins.

KingD19
It's still a shockwave though, something that wouldn't hurt a Logia. So yeah, Enel takes this.

Q99
Indeed. I figure it's partway between an impact dial and a reject dial, and the reject dial hit needed seastone to work.

cdtm
Heh, about what I figured. Enel kind of breaks the power curve where the next boss character is more powerful then the boss of the last arc. But Luffy that's because Luffy had a built in cheat..

Lets say Enel wasn't such a wimp when it came to taking damage, and he fought until he couldn't fight anymore. Is it even possible for Luffy to keep him down? Or will he just keep regenerating indefinitely as soon as the damage stops, until Luffy drops from exhaustion?

Bentley
Unless current Lucci gets Haki he has no way of really hurting Enel.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm

Lets say Enel wasn't such a wimp when it came to taking damage, and he fought until he couldn't fight anymore. Is it even possible for Luffy to keep him down? Or will he just keep regenerating indefinitely as soon as the damage stops, until Luffy drops from exhaustion?

Yes, as Luffy's hits still caused damage, even if temporary it'd eat at endurance. I'm sure, keep it up long enough, and he'd collapse.

What exactly it takes to drop a logia via damage still isn't exactly clear. Akainu was hurt by haki cuts, but at the same time still healed them after-the-fact. Which suggests to me that even if you can heal after the fact, blows like that do chip away at the fighter.

KingD19
And Aokiji/Kuzan took so much damage he lost a leg. Which I wasn't even sure was possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.