Spawn vs Dante (Original DMC games) and Kratos (GOW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this and why?

(In case you misunderstand the Title, Dante and Kratos are on the same team taking on Spawn)

Charlotte DeBel
Which incarnations for all 3 included? If "EVERYBODY AT THEIR CANONIC VERY BEST" then Spawn at his canonic very best recreated his Universe. I don't see tag team lasting long against him. King of Hell Spawn vs Dante and Kratos at their very best with access to all equipment and powers - team wins.
I would like more ...errrm, finely tuned stipulations for the thread.

Jmanghan
GOW 3 Kratos and Post-DMC 2 Dante vs Spawn at his very best

Jmanghan
Dante has Access to Devil Trigger and that form he used to face Mundus, and Kratos gets non-stop usage of the Blade of Olympus.

Phanteros
Non of that saves them from a universal reality warper.

Jmanghan
Kratos killed every single Greek God, and Dante defeated DMC's version of Satan.

Phanteros
that will be awesome if they were litteral translations of their respective myths and where universal reality warpers. Except they're not. GOW Zeus doesn't even come close to his orignal counter part that can turn people into stars or women if he wanted to and He certainly never fought a battle that nearly destroyed the universe. And Satan wasn't that impressive to begin with, his gimmick was trickery and seduction not fighting.

Estacado
Spawn.

StealthRanger
Spawn at his best without even moving can rape both Dante and Kratos along with 95% of video game verses simultaneously

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Which incarnations for all 3 included? If "EVERYBODY AT THEIR CANONIC VERY BEST" then Spawn at his canonic very best recreated his Universe. I don't see tag team lasting long against him. King of Hell Spawn vs Dante and Kratos at their very best with access to all equipment and powers - team wins.
I would like more ...errrm, finely tuned stipulations for the thread.

Happy new year Charlotte DeBel

My favorite User smile

Charlotte DeBel
Same to you darlingsmile Happy New Year.

As I said, make it King of Hell Spawn with dynamic duo at their best and we have a good fight.
Universe recreating Spawn turns Dante and Kratos into action figures with a snap of fingers and then stages a Yaoi puppet play using those figures (or something like turn them into carrots and eat them, etc, etc, etc). In short - Spawn at his very best is spitey Transcendent character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.