Woman is the root cause of all of man’s and God’s woes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greatest I am

Shakyamunison
Wait, woman are the root cause of most good things in my life, including life itself.

Lord Lucien
No they're not; you're a test tube baby. Deal with it.

Stealth Moose
This thread makes no sense.

Tzeentch
Dunno about God's, but they certainly make life difficult for us yeah.

Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em etc.

Nephthys
A woman killed my mother, and raped my other mother.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Nephthys
A woman killed my mother, and raped my other mother.

eek!

siriuswriter
Well, this is rather uncomfortable.

Ever heard of sexual freedom? Or that sex is natural? Or even the sexual revolution?

Oh wait. Sorry, I shouldn't even be talking! I'll let the big men handle the religion, shall I?

Also - doesn't it say something about men if they would behave perfectly if it were not for cleavage?

Bardock42
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Ever heard of sexual freedom? Or that sex is natural? Or even the sexual revolution?

Oh wait. Sorry, I shouldn't even be talking! I'll let the big men handle the religion, shall I?

Also - doesn't it say something about men if they would behave perfectly if it were not for cleavage?

thumb up

Ms Chelle
God has sexual desires? I must of been absent for that sermon.

NemeBro

Also - doesn't it say something about men if they would behave perfectly if it were not for cleavage? That we only have one flaw, compared to the many women have? mmm

Stealth Moose
We can't remember important dates or giftwrap like a boss either. In any case, OT God held that women were dirty like 96.543 hrs before and after menstration, and should be kept away from men in separate straw and goat hide huts, a practice we, like other parts of Leviticus, wilfully follow today.

Lord Lucien

Also - doesn't it say something about men if they would behave perfectly if it were not for cleavage? Damn hippie. Why don't you take your free love, and your sexual freedom, and your estrogen, and your plush and supple breasts, and get the hell outta here

Stealth Moose
That reminds me, OT says I can have slaves as long as they're from neighboring nations. Lucien, your people are now a slave race.

Mindship
Women are not only the best thing since sliced bread, if it weren't for women, there'd be no sliced bread.

Tzeentch
It's true. Their skills in the chicken can not be denied.

Our greatest vulnerability. If only the aliens had known of our critical weakness. All would be loss.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Mindship
Women are not only the best thing since sliced bread, if it weren't for women, there'd be no sliced bread.

There would be no bread at all.

Lucien, I suppose I can go for a while. Let me just jog/bounce away.

Stealth Moose
Film it. For uh, science. Yes.

Lord Lucien
There would be no bread at all.

Lucien, I suppose I can go for a while. Let me just jog/bounce away. Good. F*ck off in slow motion near a sprinkler. Pretend you're anime. I have a Moose I need to collaborate with in exchange for leniency and more anime.

siriuswriter
Sorry, already done.

But wait, now you y'all can be perfectly perfect together.

Collaborate THAT.

Lord Lucien
Our testosterone packs will outshine the stars.

Stealth Moose
Is that a krogan reference?

Shakyamunison
Sorry, already done.

But wait, now you y'all can be perfectly perfect together.

Collaborate THAT.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.