hancock vs 40 deathstrokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
J interested this hancock can do it?
Yes,yes he have powers superman but deathstroke is unprofessional soldier he can beat maybe 50 professional killers or agent..now deathstroke is x40 with all weapons.

carver9
Deathstroke dies.

deathslash
Unless these Deathstrokes have their unbreakable swords, all of them get their heads shoved up each other's asses.

Boss16
Originally posted by deathslash
Unless these Deathstrokes have their unbreakable swords, all of them get their heads shoved up each other's asses. that's a long human centipeed.

namorsubby
I don't think that many deathstrokes could lose to Hancock. Put 40 superminds together with superhuman aspects as well as an arsenal of weapons. The problem is idk whether Hancock is completely invulnerable to physical harm. Nothing in the movie came close to hurting him with his powers.

Scarlet315
Have his estranged wife move to the other side of the globe and deathstroke is a dead man. I'm guessing if it was someone like the bat maybe even iron man and they'd probably have charlize hidden within a block of their duel and beat hancock silly.

SquallX
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Have his estranged wife move to the other side of the globe and deathstroke is a dead man. I'm guessing if it was someone like the bat maybe even iron man and they'd probably have charlize hidden within a block of their duel and beat hancock silly.

Hancock doesn't lose his powers the second he comes in contact with his wife, it's a process that happens over time.

Bruce/Tony/Slade working together still get turn into a centipede.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by SquallX
Hancock doesn't lose his powers the second he comes in contact with his wife, it's a process that happens over time.

Bruce/Tony/Slade working together still get turn into a centipede.

Crazy, i didn't know that. If that's the case then may they rest in peace.

KingD19
It took days if not weeks of extended contact for them to start to lose their powers.

She even explained that "they" were created in pairs, and over time being together made them human. Even then it was usually for years at a time before they became fully human.

SquallX
Hancock is a series with a lot of potential if handled the right way.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by KingD19
It took days if not weeks of extended contact for them to start to lose their powers.

She even explained that "they" were created in pairs, and over time being together made them human. Even then it was usually for years at a time before they became fully human.

Deathstroke steals the Atom's shrink tech, and shrinks Hancock. As time passes differently, a few minutes in real time = years in miniature time. Charlize is next to DS all this while.

They get Hancock back to real size, and Ds punches him in the mouth, killing him.

KingD19
Every time I've seen someone shrink in comics, time goes the same way. And that's a huuuuuuge stretch.

Even if Slade did get prep, there's no way he would know that that Mary and Hancock are paired, and that they are each others weakness. Even then, how they hell would he get ahold of her? She'd kill him just as easily as Hancock would.

namorsubby
Their powers are not fully defined anyway. What are their limits? How strong, fast, durable etc? In the movie it was suggested that they were created by God so they may be godlike.

KingD19
We know they have weather manipulation. Hancock with tornadoes and Mary with lightning at the very least.

They're fast enough to casually break the sound barrier and break into orbit. Hancock himself painted the All-Heart logo on the moon and got back to Earth before anyone noticed.

He was strong enough to easily toss a whale, shoulder check a freight train without moving. Mary one handed lifted up a cement mixer, etc, etc, etc...

40 Deathstrokes won't get them a win here, especially since Hancock doesn't tend to hold back.

Scarlet315
Every time I've seen someone shrink in comics, time goes the same way. And that's a huuuuuuge stretch.

Even if Slade did get prep, there's no way he would know that that Mary and Hancock are paired, and that they are each others weakness. Even then, how they hell would he get ahold of her? She'd kill him just as easily as Hancock would.

Good point

DarkSaint85

Not in DC. For some reason, time goes much faster when you're tiny.

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not in DC. For some reason, time goes much faster when you're tiny.

You're scenario makes no sense what's so ever.

Shrinking Hancock is all good and all, but the second you add Mary into the fight, it's a done deal.

Mary claimed and showed, that she's far more powerful than Hancock. Mary may be piss at Hancock, but she stills loves him enough to kill anyone that threatens him.

She toss DS to the Moon without trying.

DarkSaint85
Fine, shrink them both sneer

Just wanted to post this, because I loved the weird little civilisation they found:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4900/45679854.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5474/74484492.jpg

KingD19
Originally posted by SquallX

Mary claimed and showed, that she's far more powerful than Hancock. Mary may be piss at Hancock, but she stills loves him enough to kill anyone that threatens him.

She claimed it, but in no way did she show it. Physically they seemed to be in the same league, but then he easily pinned her down at the end of the fight. And the only reason she seemed more powerful was because unlike Hancock, she could control all her powers.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fine, shrink them both sneer

Just wanted to post this, because I loved the weird little civilisation they found:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4900/45679854.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5474/74484492.jpg

So there's basically a mini superman arc going down in that mans colon?

Rao Kal El
Hand cock vs 40 death strokes???

WTF???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.