What battle would you like to see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had to choose between two hero's fighting or two villains or a villain and a hero going at it, what battle would you choose and in your opinion, who would you have winning and how?

Mine would be HP Doomsday vs Green Scar aka WWH. Can't get more ruthless than this.

Boss16
1. Doomsday would win imo
2. Hulk vs Zeus rematch always did like watching hulk get his ass kicked.
3. Lobo vs Hulk
4. Captain America vs Batman again
5. Black lantern zoom vs death sentry

Insane Titan
I'd like to see juggernaut beat the crap out of Hulk in a fight were Hulk can't BFR

Boss16
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I'd like to see juggernaut beat the crap out of Hulk in a fight were Hulk can't BFR I would treasure that comic forever.

carver9
All of those are good fights. Another one I would like to see is Surfer vs Superman. I would also like to see a rematch with Thor and Superman. Adam vs Blue Marvel would be a good one as well.

Insane Titan
Also like to Dr Doom take on Adam Warlock

Rao Kal El
Superman vs Hulk but not written by Jurgens because Superman will win a couple of heart beats

Digi
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Also like to Dr Doom take on Adam Warlock

This has happened iirc. Pretty sure it was in the buildup to the original IG arc. But they were stroking Doom pretty hard in anticipation of his showings in IG. He also took it to Surfer with ease around the same time.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Superman vs Hulk but not written by Jurgens because Superman will win a couple of heart beats

laughing out loud good one. I would prefer Pak or Waid writing it though. Reply to my post in the other thread. You know you want too.

Boss16
I would wanna see Batman take on Daredevil in h2h. Also deathstroke vs captain America

Digi
I want to see every battle we make threads for, so that the vs. forum explodes in collective, simultaneous orgasms and/or butthurt.

carver9
Lol.

Yamcha
Hyperion vs Blue Marvel vs Sentry

Miles Morales vs Morlun

Grand Regent Thragg vs Gladiator or Black Adam

Midnighter vs Karate Kid

WM Thor vs Supreme

Savage Hulk or DcNu Orion vs Invincible

WWH vs Max Damage (the level he was at when he faced Plutonian)

Immortal Hercules vs DOS Doomsday

Deaths Head 2 vs Lobo

FP Xavier vs Manchester Black TP battle

JakeTheBank
Mr. Sinister versus Dr. Doom.

LordofBrooklyn
DCNU Superman vs Thor

Ultraman vs Hyperion

Brutale vs Hulk

Insane Titan
Apocalypse vs Magneto in 616 uni

Boss16
Black widow fighting hulk in h2h and black widow ends up winning.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Mr. Sinister versus Dr. Doom.

This would be an insane fight. Perfect fight.

pym-ftw
BM vs Thor

Taskmaster vs Constrictor

Man-Thing vs Dr. Strange

dynamix
I wanna see Shaggy Man at most powerful) fight Doomsday at his best. That would be pretty epic. Thor vs Superman would be my top pick.

Estacado
Originally posted by dynamix
I wanna see Shaggy Man at most powerful) fight Doomsday at his best. That would be pretty epic. Thor vs Superman would be my top pick.
thumb up
It would be awesome .Always wanted to see General vs Doomsday.
Shaggy Man is phuckin huge he squashed Orion.like a bug...

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Yamcha

Miles Morales vs Morlun

Otherwise known as Death of Miles Morales. It would make for one helluva graphic novel laughing

Boss16
I want to see every street character beat WB hulk at least one time in a 1v1 fight. That be hilarious.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Yamcha

Grand Regent Thragg vs Gladiator or Black Adam

I'd love to see this

maxivitopowe
Spiderman vs Spock separate bodies.

I want Pete to come back completely anonymously, and like someone keeps undermining Spock then you find out its Pete but the Avengers don't know its him

I wanna see the absolute Beatdown that Spidey unleashes on Spock

Then whilst the Avengers are still reeling from the surprise if finding out Spock wasn't the real deal (they still don't know Pete's back) he begins slowly and strategically taking down the Avengers (all the different teams {new, world, secret and dark}) and he just tears them a new one

And this is the beginning of a new darker Spidey for like a year them his RL friends and fam calm him down

Really I just want Parker to Bollock the avengers

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud good one. I would prefer Pak or Waid writing it though. Reply to my post in the other thread. You know you want too.

Pak will need to bring Hulk to WBM to defeat a regular Superman. Otherwise Supes wins

Waid's will actually be a good fight

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Pak will need to bring Hulk to WBM to defeat a regular Superman. Otherwise Supes wins

Waid's will actually be a good fight Nah, WW Hulk beats him convincingly. Savage Hulk would also beat him too though not as bad due to his low intelligence.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Digi
This has happened iirc. Pretty sure it was in the buildup to the original IG arc. But they were stroking Doom pretty hard in anticipation of his showings in IG. He also took it to Surfer with ease around the same time. It was Infinity War 4 or 5. Doom kicked the shit out of him.

But I'd like to see Daredevil vs Odin in a full 22 page brawl.

Brockalizer
Thanos vs Darkseid

Annihilators vs Green Lantern Honor Guard

Infinity Watch vs Lex's JLA

H/PDoomsday vs Asgardians

Silver Surfer and Galactus vs Mogo

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, WW Hulk beats him convincingly. Savage Hulk would also beat him too though not as bad due to his low intelligence.

laughing out loud This is why I like you.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, WW Hulk beats him convincingly. Savage Hulk would also beat him too though not as bad due to his low intelligence.

Exactly. Pak said WWH would kill Superman.

byrdgang21
Doomsday vs. Skaar, Rulk & She Hulks

Hulk vs Doomsday (after he kills everyone in the 1st fight)

Sentry vs Surfer

Thor & BRB vs. Superman & Orion

Dr. Doom vs. Ultron

Blue Marvel vs. Hyperion

Frankenstein vs. Warblade

zopzop
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Otherwise known as Death of Miles Morales. It would make for one helluva graphic novel laughing
ROFLMAO thumb up

Well Written Thor vs Failbrand. This way Thor could put him out of all our misery.

leonidas
odin vs zeus (finally)

wwh+ vs thanos

odin (in destroyer) vs galactus

phantom stranger vs galactus

mad celestials storm the vishanti realm

shazam vs cytorrak

lex attempts to take over latveria

the glimmer vs.... anyone

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
lex attempts to take over latveria

Never pegged you for a sadist, Leo.

leonidas
heh. i think with prep lex could give it a go. i'd love to read the interplay between the 2. the verbal pwnage would be worth the price of the book alone. lol likewise, doom could try a hostile takeover of lexcorp. THAT would be equally entertaining. i think it would be fun as hell watching those 2 go at it and eventually lex could fight doom in his own armor. good times, that.....

abhilegend
Never pegged you for a sadist, Leo.
Originally posted by Mindset
Lex is a peer to Reed and Doom.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend

Being a peer to Doom =/= taking over Latveria.

Lex could probably hold his own with Doom (for a time) if we're talking technological applications and general science shenanigans. Lex trying to take over Latveria is a good way for him to get put into the ground.

Yamcha
Maestro vs Voidtry

I wish Maestro would come back, I'd love to see him face Voidtry like the one who faced Ares...who I guess doesn't exist atm since Death Sentry and the whole.."Void being dead thing" but still.

I recall seeing Maestro appear for a brief period with one of the future Wolverines and face Hulk and the present day Wolverine...then they went and reported to some Rulk, then I don't recall hearing anything since :c.

Otherwise known as Death of Miles Morales. It would make for one helluva graphic novel laughing thumb up

I'd love to see this Yeah I'm betting it'd be bloody xD

abhilegend
Being a peer to Doom =/= taking over Latveria.

Lex could probably hold his own with Doom (for a time) if we're talking technological applications and general science shenanigans. Lex trying to take over Latveria is a good way for him to get put into the ground.
Nope, that's going to haunt you doombots forever.

thumb up

JakeTheBank
Nope, that's going to haunt you doombots forever.

thumb up

The fact that Lex at his best is a peer, but ultimately inferior to Doom?

Seems like that bugs you a lot more than it bugs me.

abhilegend
The fact that Lex at his best is a peer, but ultimately inferior to Doom?

Seems like that bugs you a lot more than it bugs me.
laughing out loud

You're trying too hard bro.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

You're trying too hard bro.

Says the guy who's finding threads to quote me and Mindset from.

You're literally going out of your way to make your point - whatever it may be - whereas I am not. That's the very definition of trying too hard, bro.

quanchi112

You're literally going out of your way to make your point - whatever it may be - whereas I am not. That's the very definition of trying too hard, bro. thumb up

Golgo13
Morlun vs Thor

Supra
If you had to choose between two hero's fighting or two villains or a villain and a hero going at it, what battle would you choose and in your opinion, who would you have winning and how?

Mine would be HP Doomsday vs Green Scar aka WWH. Can't get more ruthless than this.

Cosmic Hulk vs Zeus

abhilegend

You're literally going out of your way to make your point - whatever it may be - whereas I am not. That's the very definition of trying too hard, bro.

Find thread? That thread is on the front page of KMC at this time. Anyway, that wasn't a serious post from me. Don't blow your fuse off that someone thinks Lex can give a fight to great Doom.

JakeTheBank
Find thread? That thread is on the front page of KMC at this time. Anyway, that wasn't a serious post from me. Don't blow your fuse off that someone thinks Lex can give a fight to great Doom.

A thread you had to open, quote Mindset from, and then post said quote in this thread. I'm not seeing how I'm blowing my fuse at all when you're the one who responded directly to me and then had the gall to say "you're trying too hard" when you're the one who literally had to do more work than I did here.

abhilegend
Edit: Don't tell me you've never done something like this Jake.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

abhilegend
A thread you had to open, quote Mindset from, and then post said quote in this thread. I'm not seeing how I'm blowing my fuse at all when you're the one who responded directly to me and then had the gall to say "you're trying too hard" when you're the one who literally had to do more work than I did here.
Yeah, two clicks of mouse are so hard work. This is the definition of "trying too hard" bro. By your logic everybody "tries too hard" when they open a thread and quote someone.

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Edit: Don't tell me you've never done something like this Jake.

heheheheh

Yeah, two clicks of mouse are so hard work. This is the definition of "trying too hard" bro. By your logic everybody "tries too hard" when they open a thread and quote someone.

laughing out loud

Horrible projection aside, this exchange has been pretty hilarious.

abhilegend
heheheheh

Horrible projection aside, this exchange has been pretty hilarious.
Yup. Its quite funny indeed.

Mshinu
Apocalypse vs Superman
Taskmaster vs Batman
Juggernaut vs Doomsday vs Hulk

Ambient
I'd like to see:

Havok and Cylops vs Ms. marvel

Grail vs Ray

Dane vs Emma frost

Majestic vs Gladiator

Surfer vs Captain Atom

Thanos vs Monarch

Dr. strange vs Dr. Fate

Thor vs Supreme / WM Thor vs Berserk Supreme

Epicurus
Marquis of Death VS Mad Jim Jaspers.

deathslash
There are only two fights that I'd like to see.
1. Luke Cage vs Thano (with Thanos oweing Luke more than a hundred dollars)

2. Squirrel Girl vs Thanos

shifty

janus77
1. Surfer vs Starbrand ...
2. Insane Island-of-Dr.-Banner, Banner vs Tony Stark, prep war.
3. SpOck vs IM (to the death)
4. Wolverine vs Thor (to the death)
5. Green Scar/Banner vs Stark/IM & McCoy, prep war.

celeyhyga17
Thanos vs Superboy Prime
Thor vs Hyperion
HP Doomsday vs WB Hulk
Aquaman N52 vs Namor
Deathstroke N52 vs Black Panther

Parmaniac
World War Spider-Man

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by janus77

4. Wolverine vs Thor (to the death).

Why do you hate Wolverine?

Scarlet315
Black panther vs. Mr. Terrific
Spiderman (Ock) vs. Deathstroke

janus77
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Why do you hate Wolverine?
I don't hate him, but it would be fun seeing how much damage he could take. Also fun to see if Mjolnir can stop the snkit.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Parmaniac
World War Spider-Man

Huh?

Enzeru
Death Seed Sentry VS Hyperion, Thor, Hulk, Captain Universe, Blue Marvel and Starbrand

Should be a good fight for the first two minutes, but then it would be more like Sentry 11/10, kekekekekekeke. Rage on, fanboys.

janus77
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Huh?
Spiderman is accidentally hoovered up and disposed of at a garbage heap. On his first night there, he has to battle with a Doberman and inadvertently saves a mangy cat. The cat and he form a deep and lasting bond.

He also finds true love with the learning impaired dwarf daughter of the scrapyard owner.

One day, the scrapyard is seized by the tax office for failure to properly file returns. The learning impaired dwarf is sent to a special state mental health facility and Spiderman is filled with impotent rage at the unfairness of it all.

Swearing vengeance upon all vacuum cleaner users in the NY area, he sets off with a band of rats and his bonded pussy (Felix), to War against New York.

Something like that, I imagine.

Odekahn
Ultron vs Green Lantern Corps
Doom vs Dr Fate
Darkseid vs Thanos
Parallax Hal vs Dark Phoenix Jean
Batman vs Captain America
Galactus vs Antimonitor
Superman vs Surfer

maxivitopowe
Huh

Mindship
Superman vs Surfer
Surfer vs Sentry
Sentry vs Superman

riv6672

Hero/hero and villain/villain are best i think.
When its hero/villain you have to factor in that heroes usually win, villains routinely lose.

Type on type cuts down on that, at least a little bit.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
World War Spider-Man

Kill yourself stick out tongue

wink

Supermutant
Big Barda vs She Hulk h2h

staxamillion
batman vs punisher after castle finds out bruce had something to do with his family's outcome so everyone's plot armor can be on

Wonder Man
Black Panther vs. Reed Richards
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9f/Black_Panther_OS_Vol_1_2.png/250px-Black_Panther_OS_Vol_1_2.png
vs.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/ba/Reedr.jpg/250px-Reedr.jpg

Wonder Man
Illuminati vs. Vishanti
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.jvC5A0wlRRFlWCFiFM4wkAHaE1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=270&h=177
vs.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/46/NEWAVNIL001.jpg/220px-NEWAVNIL001.jpg

riv6672

staxamillion
ty I try to change it up often. your sigs are legit

StiltmanFTW
Hulk vs. Magneto.

One_Angry_Scot
Dracula vs The One Above All and the Beyonders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.