Sauron vs. Drake (Blade)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Winner ?

KingD19
Do you mean Drake from Blade: Trinity?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Do you mean Drake from Blade: Trinity? Yes.

KingD19
Unbelievable stomp in Sauron's favor.

Lord Lucien
YOLO. Unless you're Sauron.

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Winner ?

Does Sauron have the ring?

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Does Sauron have the ring? Yes.

steverules_2
Yes.

You know this is a stomp right? That drake has...no hope what so ever of beating Sauron...at all

quanchi112
You know this is a stomp right? That drake has...no hope what so ever of beating Sauron...at all How do you see this playing out ?

KingD19
How do you see this playing out ?

How do you think it plays out? Sauron backhands Drake like he was doing the Elves and Men in the beginning of the 1st movie.

Then Drake dies.

Or it's quite possible Drake falls under Sauron's control or something.

Either way, it's Sauron Over 9000/10

steverules_2
I see Sauron winning...a lot, that's how this plays out, this is a spite thread from what I can see but I'm not a mod so what do I know

quanchi112
How do you think it plays out? Sauron backhands Drake like he was doing the Elves and Men in the beginning of the 1st movie.

Then Drake dies.

Or it's quite possible Drake falls under Sauron's control or something.

Either way, it's Sauron Over 9000/10 Drake isn't comparable to the men though he was back handing. That is a horrible comparison. Sauron is more powerful but quick acting like he is comparable to those characters.

BloodRain
Was it Drake or the other villain that was speeding around Blade?

steverules_2
So what will Drake do to win this exactly? Do you honestly see drake being able to win at least one of these?

quanchi112
So what will Drake do to win this exactly? Do you honestly see drake being able to win at least one of these? Who are you talking to ?

steverules_2
You

KingD19
Originally posted by BloodRain
Was it Drake or the other villain that was speeding around Blade?

It was only La Magra(Blood God) Deacon Frost who showed extreme super speed.

Nomak and Drake were pretty much on par with Blade for Speed, but had him beat in other areas.

In fact, Drake was probably the slowest of the 3 big bads, but had the most strength and experience.

And even if Drake could dance around Sauron, which he can't. He has no way of hurting him.

quanchi112
You I see Sauron winning but Drake was very fast and strong. The guy beat the crap out of Blade and caught an arrow fired at his backside. To act like he is some scrub is a bit unsettling.

KingD19
You're calling him strong. Yet Sauron was casually backhanding dozens of people at once and sending them flying.

quanchi112
You're calling him strong. Yet Sauron was casually backhanding dozens of people at once and sending them flying. Yes, Sauron was stronger but Drake was also fast enough to dodge a bullet and catch arrows.

Drake would annihilate most from Lotr in a sword fight just not Sauron.

steverules_2
Yes, Sauron was stronger but Drake was also fast enough to dodge a bullet and catch arrows.

Drake would annihilate most from Lotr in a sword fight just not Sauron.

You haven't said how he'd beat Sauren though

quanchi112
You haven't said how he'd beat Sauren though I never said he beats Sauron. Not once.

steverules_2
I asked you how he'd beat him, you never said...so...how would drake's powers help him win at least one fight against Sauron?

quanchi112
I asked you how he'd beat him, you never said...so...how would drake's powers help him win at least one fight against Sauron? I never said he'd win but they don't fight out of ten matchups anyway.

Sauron wins.

My point was you comparing Drake to the people Sauron killed is silly.

steverules_2
Did I? I don't remember once mentioning the men Sauron took down

quanchi112
Did I? I don't remember once mentioning the men Sauron took down You did but I can forgive you this once.

steverules_2
KingD19 mentioned them...I didn't, I just looked through my posts and I didn't mention the men Sauron took down messed

quanchi112
KingD19 mentioned them...I didn't, I just looked through my posts and I didn't mention the men Sauron took down messed Are you sure ?

steverules_2
Are you sure ?

Yup

So I'll forgive you this once wink

quanchi112
Yup

So I'll forgive you this once wink I highly doubt it but since you are a loyal subject I will grant you this one reprieve.

Epicurus
Did I? I don't remember once mentioning the men Sauron took down
KingD19 mentioned them...I didn't, I just looked through my posts and I didn't mention the men Sauron took down messed
Yup

So I'll forgive you this once wink
laughing out loudthumb up

Quan has been caught slipping again.

steverules_2
Would appear so sly

NemeBro
What is stopping Drake from cutting off Sauron's finger?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
laughing out loudthumb up

Quan has been caught slipping again. No, I am not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
What is stopping Drake from cutting off Sauron's finger? Sauron. Stupid question, drone.

Supra
Sauron Wrecks

NemeBro
Sauron. Stupid question, drone. Sauron is relatively slow.

quanchi112
Sauron is relatively slow. He just needs to swing his mace.

NemeBro
Drake just needs to swing his sword to cut the ring off.

Drake, as you've said, is much faster than Sauron. Able to parry bullets.

quanchi112
Drake just needs to swing his sword to cut the ring off.

Drake, as you've said, is much faster than Sauron. Able to parry bullets. The only reason he had his finger cut off is because he reached forward against an opponent he just wrecked half his sword. Context you cretin.

NemeBro
Isildur also did it while lying on his back and with a very short blade.

Drake's sword is over ten times the length, and he is several times faster.

quanchi112
Isildur also did it while lying on his back and with a very short blade.

Drake's sword is over ten times the length, and he is several times faster. Sauron was reaching towards him with his hands. He isn't going to do so against Drake. Try and be objective you tool.

NemeBro
He doesn't need to reach towards him, Drake is fast enough and has a long enough weapon that it won't matter.

quanchi112
He doesn't need to reach towards him, Drake is fast enough and has a long enough weapon that it won't matter. He won't expose himself and will swing the mace. There goes Drake. Death. Sauron wins.

NemeBro
Before he can swing the mace, Drake has already cut his hand off.

Drake wins, 10/10.

quanchi112
Before he can swing the mace, Drake has already cut his hand off.

Drake wins, 10/10. Based on what ?

NemeBro
Drake can block bullets easily, which are faster than sound. Sauron is not nearly so fast. Drake cuts his hand off.

quanchi112
Drake can block bullets easily, which are faster than sound. Sauron is not nearly so fast. Drake cuts his hand off. When does he block bullets ? Quit making things up.

Sauron doesn't need to be as fast. He swings his mace. Blade swung his sword many times. Watch the movie.

NemeBro
Sorry about that, meant dodge.

What does Blade swinging his sword many times have to do with anything? Drake just needs to swing his once.

quanchi112
Sorry about that, meant dodge.

What does Blade swinging his sword many times have to do with anything? Drake just needs to swing his once. You aren't making any sense. He wouldn't know to target the ring finger either but it won't be exposed. Sauron swings his mace and Drake dies.

Supra
Two hits. Done..Makes for better cinematography.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Two hits. Done..Makes for better cinematography. Neme is biased and pretends he knows to attack the ring finger while ignoring he's never taken anyone's ring finger out. Biased people say biased things.

Supra
Neme is biased and pretends he knows to attack the ring finger while ignoring he's never taken anyone's ring finger out. Biased people say biased things.

Not the first time he has had his fingers up everyone else's rear end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Not the first time he has had his fingers up everyone else's rear end. thumb up

NemeBro
You aren't making any sense. He wouldn't know to target the ring finger either but it won't be exposed. Sauron swings his mace and Drake dies. The ring being the source of Sauron's power is basic knowledge pussy.

Drake wins. thumb up

quanchi112
The ring being the source of Sauron's power is basic knowledge pussy.

Drake wins. thumb up No, it isn't. Drake has no feats of taking ring fingers out either. Quit making stuff up, nerd.

Supra
If the ring is the source of his power where did he get the power to create the ring to control everyone elses and enhance his own power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.