Daz Bones (Mr. One) vs Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
As they were in the Alabasta arc.

Who wins?

Bentley
Luffy should eventually break a part of Bones after punching his sharp body with blunt force, he'd hurt himself a great deal, but I think he had damaged forged steel before during previous arcs, so it's well within the realm of possibility.

Luffygear4
yup, luffy could have won with less difficulty than zoro, he also punched through like hundreds of layers of bedrock that arc and broke the gold armor that don krieg had.

KingD19
Indeed.

In fact, Zoro's problem with Bones was that he wasn't yet able to cut steel with his swords.

Q99
He'd be a harder foe than Don Krieg, but only, like, his arms or fingers were sharp at any one time.

Luffygear4
yea, his main method of attack is luffy's one weakness

NemeBro
I think Daz Bones wins, to be honest.

This is a bad match-up at that point in time. Luffy risks seriously dismembering himself from the mere act of attacking Daz, and Luffy can't block his attacks.

AuraAngel
Yeah I honestly don't know why everyone believes Luffy wins. Sure Daz Bones is unquestionably weaker than Crocodile but in terms of abilities he has a distinct advantage. Luffy is weak to swords and such which is what Bones turns his body into to block regular attacks.

I mean Enel was stronger than Crocodile but he didn't do as well against Luffy because his DF is just naturally weak to Mugiwara's. Likewise Foxy, who is significantly weaker than Enel, actually put up a decent showing against Luffy(but that fight was mostly played for laughs).

Q99
Luffy can be hurt to swords and such, but he's still really tough. Arlong used a ton of cutting/stabby stuff, and I'd guess Arlong having more offensive power than Daz Bones.

And it's not like he was spikey/sharp all over.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Luffy can be hurt to swords and such, but he's still really tough. Arlong used a ton of cutting/stabby stuff, and I'd guess Arlong having more offensive power than Daz Bones.

And it's not like he was spikey/sharp all over.

Daz Bones was cutting large structures into confetti. Arlongs strong enough to topple buildings, but his piercing and cutting offense doesn't come close.

Luffygear4
luffy is quite a bit faster. he got around almost all of crocs hook/blade attacks and broke that sand anchor attack with gomu gomu no storm, he could dent the steel which would have to hurt like hell, daz cant tank that since the one move zoro actually got through on daz was what finished him (shishi sonson), he has no durability since he thought he didnt need it with the steel fruit, and that arc luffy survived an impaling and healed it with meat and hes amazing at improvising, saying he loses to daz is like saying he loses to zoro that arc, he would beat both...

Bentley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.