WW Hulk and Juggernaut vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Juggernaut and WW Hulk vs HP Doomsday.

Hulk has focus on DD and Jugg aids him in this battle..

All feats included on all characters.

Juggs and Hulk are fully rested.

Can they stop the unstoppable?

Fight to TKO

Supra
Ok so doomsday wins.

Boss16
Yes

carver9
Lol...WWH solos. Question Supra...does WWH aka Green Scar get all of his fts, even after the World at War story line?

Insane Titan
Juggernaut wins it in the end after HP Doomsday wrecks Hulk

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Odekahn
Hulk and Jugs win

h1a8
Juggs is almost impossible to take down. DD kills hulk in little time and fights Juggs for a long time. I don't know If DD would evolve to beat him. If not then stalemate

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...WWH solos. Question Supra...does WWH aka Green Scar get all of his fts, even after the World at War story line?

Yes all feats included as usual. Strongest WWH hulk n Jugs vs HP Doom. Can they stop him?

h1a8
Originally posted by Supra
Yes all feats included as usual. Strongest WWH hulk n Jugs vs HP Doom. Can they stop him? no but he might stalemate juggs

brownqk
Either one of those two could arguably solo HP Doomsday.....

Odekahn
Originally posted by h1a8
Juggs is almost impossible to take down. DD kills hulk in little time and fights Juggs for a long time. I don't know If DD would evolve to beat him. If not then stalemate

DD isn't intelligent, Cain could keep the beast busy while Hulk builds up the power to dispose of it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Odekahn
DD isn't intelligent, Cain could keep the beast busy while Hulk builds up the power to dispose of it. dd is too fast. Both would be statues if dd decided to blitz.

Odekahn
dd is too fast. Both would be statues if dd decided to blitz.

Maybe, but DD would likely be fascinated by Cain and his inability to harm him. This would give Hulk the time and buildup he would need.

Supra
Who is Smarter in these forms, Hulk or DD?

h1a8
Maybe, but DD would likely be fascinated by Cain and his inability to harm him. This would give Hulk the time and buildup he would need. the problem with WW hulk is that he never built up his strength unless he became WBH. Cain can be thrown or knocked away. This gives dd time to deal with hulk.

Supra
I did WWH because I thought WBH n Cain would be spite. But im Starting to think there is no such thing as spite against DDsmile The fcker just does not die..

Odekahn
the problem with WW hulk is that he never built up his strength unless he became WBH. Cain can be thrown or knocked away. This gives dd time to deal with hulk.

He demonstrated some very notible strength in his fight with the Sentry IMO. While I don't side with WWH over DD, he can certainly hang long enough to make it a decent fight. Add in Juggernaut and you have a team with the tools to survive long enough to outthink HP.

Odekahn
Who is Smarter in these forms, Hulk or DD?

Hulk by far. Its not even close.

Supra
He demonstrated some very notible strength in his fight with the Sentry IMO. While I don't side with WWH over DD, he can certainly hang long enough to make it a decent fight. Add in Juggernaut and you have a team with the tools to survive long enough to outthink HP.

Ok but how do they put him down for good or long enough for a TKO, DD just gets crazier the crazier hulk gets the crazier he will get..

Strength Feats by Far Hulk
Invulnerability Jugs

Durability DD
Regen DD
Adaptability DD

Odekahn
Ok but how do they put him down for good or long enough for a TKO, DD just gets crazier the crazier hulk gets the crazier he will get..

Strength Feats by Far Hulk
Invulnerability Jugs

Durability DD
Regen DD
Adaptability DD

Durability should go to Jugs for his Invulnerability.

They have Jugs charge DD. Doomsday isn't moving out of the way, nor is he stopping Cain. He will continue to wail on Cain as a meatshield and Hulk can attack from behind. It may take him a while but eventually he could break through DD's bone structure, once he gets access to the brain the "creature" will likely go down. If this doesn't work they could try any number of things until something works. They have the ability to strategize on their side. They just have to outthink DD which won't be hard IMO.

carver9
Yes all feats included as usual. Strongest WWH hulk n Jugs vs HP Doom. Can they stop him?

With that said, WWH solos.

abhilegend
laughing out loud @ juggernaut beating DD.

-Pr-
Guys, I almost closed this.

Please read the rules about Hulk classifications before making threads that include the character.

Boss16
Hulk dies. DD stalemate jugs for a while then kills him. Bye bye team DD ftw.

Supra
Originally posted by Boss16
Hulk dies. DD stalemate jugs for a while then kills him. Bye bye team DD ftw.

laughing

If you gonna make a claim like that you better back it up with an explanation

Boss16
HP doomsday outclasses hulk in almost everything the only reason juggernaut doesn't die as fast is because of his durability.

Supra
Originally posted by Boss16
HP doomsday outclasses hulk in almost everything the only reason juggernaut doesn't die as fast is because of his durability.

Scan me a feat of him outclassing Hulk in almost everything because you are talking out your ass at this point

Boss16
And your arguing on a thread you made. Anyways dd tanked darksieds omega beams, and knocked out darksied in like 4 punches, mother box also had to greatly amp all if superman abilities and he still had difficulty with dd, dd not only outclassed supes in speed but broke his arm. And that is only a few feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.