Sauron vs. Aang the Avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

Epicurus
Sauron wins, duh.

God Cloth Seiya
Aang throws an ocean at him

StealthRanger
lol, Aang can manipulate entire oceans now?

Anyways, Sauron one shots

BruceSkywalker
Aang goes back in hiding because he knows he loses

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Aang throws an ocean at him You can't be serious.

siriuswriter
Dude, Aang can only be from the movie. And the movie was just FAIL.

Time Immemorial
Who knows

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Dude, Aang can only be from the movie. And the movie was just FAIL. Please leave your subjectivity at the door. Your personal opinion of the film has no bearing on the outcome here.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't be serious. I'm not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I'm not. I love a concession here and there on people who oppose me.

StealthRanger
So Sauron stomps then?

Good to know

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
So Sauron stomps then?

Good to know Yes, Sauron stomps.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by quanchi112
Please leave your subjectivity at the door. Your personal opinion of the film has no bearing on the outcome here.

I'm talking about how the film FAILED to capture anything from the show. If we're talking about Aang's powers, movie v. show, then Aang might have a chance.

The movie itself is rather a guilty pleasure watch for me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I'm talking about how the film FAILED to capture anything from the show. If we're talking about Aang's powers, movie v. show, then Aang might have a chance.

The movie itself is rather a guilty pleasure watch for me. I never watched the show so I don't care. This is about the movie Aang's abilities versus movie Sauron's so your expectations not being met is irrelevant in terms of the victor.

NemeBro
The movie is terrible.

Aang loses because Sauron has powers that are quick enough to render Aang's own more formidable powers pretty meaningless. Having the durability of a child doesn't help.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
The movie is terrible.

Aang loses because Sauron has powers that are quick enough to render Aang's own more formidable powers pretty meaningless. Having the durability of a child doesn't help. The movie was not terrible. I really liked it.

At least you got a Sauron winning it right. 1/2 for you ain't bad at all.

NemeBro
No, the movie was awful. Not just because of it being unlike the show, but also because the acting was boring and stilted as ****, and the pacing was slow and painful.

That describes the entire movie.

Slow and painful.

quanchi112
No, the movie was awful. Not just because of it being unlike the show, but also because the acting was boring and stilted as ****, and the pacing was slow and painful.

That describes the entire movie.

Slow and painful. No, it was exciting and built to the climax. This is all subjective you hack so quit being so girly about differences of opinion.

StealthRanger
TLA movie was worse than Dragon Ball Evolution, and that movie was godawful

Dramatic Gecko
TLA movie was worse than Dragon Ball Evolution, and that movie was godawful

Dude. Nothing is worse then Dragon Ball Evolution. Nothing.

quanchi112
TLA movie was worse than Dragon Ball Evolution, and that movie was godawful subjective and I disagree with lta. I have no idea about that pitiful dragon ball z franchise.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Dude. Nothing is worse then Dragon Ball Evolution. Nothing. I've seen both.

The Last Airbender was worse.

Gaze upon the visceral action of M. Night's depiction of combat in the Avatar universe:

_RpgbZcHk_A

He could have fired an arrow or, ****, actually thrown a rock in the time it took to do that shit.

quanchi112
I've seen both.

The Last Airbender was worse.

Gaze upon the visceral action of M. Night's depiction of combat in the Avatar universe:

_RpgbZcHk_A

He could have fired an arrow or, ****, actually thrown a rock in the time it took to do that shit. It was awesome. Last Airbender deserves two sequels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.