.......... Aquaman ...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
no B.F.R..

Can Aquaman clear this list?
Aquaman heals after each fight..

Fight.1. Luke Cage
Fight.2. Spider-Man (P.P)
Fight.3. Wolverine
Fight.4. Deadpool

Fight.5.

Cage, Spidey, Logan and D.P

Vs

Aquaman

All fights take place in NYC

StiltmanFTW
http://i42.tinypic.com/2igi35j.gif

Shabazz916
what are his aquaman weapons

Supermex
Originally posted by Shabazz916
what are his aquaman weapons

Oh yes I was going to put that on...

Aquaman has no weapons here..

iceman24567
You shouldnt have made Aquaman the thread title bro no expression

-Pr-
He doesn't get the trident, even though it's standard equipment?

Eh, either way I can see him beating them all individually. As a team, it might be different.

wtf @ title, though.

Supermex
Originally posted by -Pr-
He doesn't get the trident, even though it's standard equipment?

Eh, either way I can see him beating them all individually. As a team, it might be different.

wtf @ title, though.

Standard equipment yes..

Oh come on -PR-!! Im not Steven ****ing king lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
I honestly don't understand how anyone thinks Aquaman would beat Logan outside of bfr. Wolverine can literally cut right through him and can take pretty much all Arthur can throw at him.

Anyways, he beats the rest.

Aquaman is faster and probably more skilled so that would trump Cage's hard durability in an all-out fight but I'm curious who's stronger. Luke Cage or Aquaman currently? Aquaman easily has better lifting feats as far as I know but Luke Cage was like shaking New York in a slugfest with Proxima, survived for some time slugging it out with Namor and IIRC even survived a Nuclear Explosion in AoU so it's not as one-sided as it seems.

Supermex
Y the hate on Aquaman ?

JakeTheBank
How much Bendispower can Luke Cage call upon in this fight?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I honestly don't understand how anyone thinks Aquaman would beat Logan outside of bfr. Wolverine can literally cut right through him and can take pretty much all Arthur can throw at him.

Drowning?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Drowning? Because Wolverine will just stand there and let him push his head under water right?

Without his Trident Aquaman better stays away from Logan.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Because Wolverine will just stand there and let him push his head under water right?

Without his Trident Aquaman better stays away from Logan.

Say what you will about land, but in water, Wolverine would be totally ****ed. Aquaman is ridiculously fast, and of course can always call on help (though I personally don't think he'd need it).

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
Say what you will about land, but in water, Wolverine would be totally ****ed. Aquaman is ridiculously fast, and of course can always call on help (though I personally don't think he'd need it). I totally agree on that, yet the fight starts in NY, I assume on land because everything else would be stupid.

DarkSaint85
It's not that far to the ocean, about 20 miles? And we know Aquaman can jump around.

It's like me saying Wolverine fights like an idiot and allows Aquaman to push his head under a puddle.

Why wouldn't Aquaman take the fight to where he can win?

Parmaniac
It's not that far to the ocean, about 20 miles? And we know Aquaman can jump around.

It's like me saying Wolverine fights like an idiot and allows Aquaman to push his head under a puddle.

Why wouldn't Aquaman take the fight to where he can win? How does he get Wolverine there?

-Pr-
I totally agree on that, yet the fight starts in NY, I assume on land because everything else would be stupid.

I just meant that there might not be many large bodies of water Aquaman could drown him in while in the middle of New York, was all.

I honestly don't think Wolverine winning on land is a certainty, but that's me.

abhilegend
Yeah, wolverine's stock has fallen hard recently. Stuff like losing to spider-man by a KO were unthinkable some years back.

StiltmanFTW
But he also no-sold Maestro smashing him like in the same month...

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But he also no-sold Maestro smashing him like in the same month...
Loeb's stories are supposed to make sense?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Loeb's stories are supposed to make sense?

He doesn't write Wolverine overpowered or anything, so yes, in this case.

Yost's Wolverine was KO'd by less than SpOck; bullet bouncing off his skull.

abhilegend
He doesn't write Wolverine overpowered or anything, so yes, in this case.

Yost's Wolverine was KO'd by less than SpOck; bullet bouncing off his skull.
Right. Wolverine beating Red Hulk and shit isn't overpowered.

Sam said he wasn't that weak under Yost. Not like under Way.

Parmaniac
Right. Wolverine beating Red Hulk and shit isn't overpowered. TBF that was the very moment Rulk started jobbing. After that it just went downhill.

StiltmanFTW
Right. Wolverine beating Red Hulk and shit isn't overpowered.

Sam said he wasn't that weak under Yost. Not like under Way.

It's not. Rulk was uber mainly because of the energy absorption thing - what was he supposed to drain from Logan? Power Cosmic?

Way was trying to put Logan to sleep in every possible issue, true, but at least his Wolverine wasn't downed because of a single bullet to the skull... stayed conscious as seen in his fight with Winter Soldier stick out tongue

That's why Bloodlusted Class 10-20 koing Yost's version is no big deal.

abhilegend
It's not. Rulk was uber mainly because of the energy absorption thing - what was he supposed to drain from Logan? Power Cosmic?

Way was trying to put Logan to sleep in every possible issue, true, but at least his Wolverine wasn't downed because of a single bullet to the skull... stayed conscious as seen in his fight with Winter Soldier stick out tongue

That's why Bloodlusted Class 10-20 koing Yost's version is no big deal.
Adamantium claws? Rulk no sold Odinforce Thor's mjolnir shot to the face without absorbing anything.

Bullet>sword handle.

uhuh

abhilegend
TBF that was the very moment Rulk started jobbing. After that it just went downhill.
Rulk was fighting Gamma amped Thor evenly seven issues after that, so no he wasn't jobbing yet.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium claws? Rulk no sold Odinforce Thor's mjolnir shot to the face without absorbing anything.

Bullet>sword handle.

uhuh

Rulk got sliced by Tigra and Hellcat. Punisher's knife, too. Anyway, the reason why Logan had the advantage was because he targeted Ross' eyes.

Meh, thrown by Romulus it must have carried more force.

ahah

Rulk was fighting Gamma amped Thor evenly seven issues after that, so no he wasn't jobbing yet.

You're sure?

Lady Liberators, vampires...

abhilegend
Rulk got sliced by Tigra and Hellcat. Punisher's knife, too. Anyway, the reason why Logan had the advantage was because he targeted Ross' eyes.

Meh, thrown by Romulus it must have carried more force.

ahah

You're sure?

Lady Liberators, vampires...

Rulk had some stupid cutting weakness but he was just playing possum against Lady Liberators. Considering just one issue before he killed surfer, terrax and Grandmaster I seriously doubt he was jobbing the next issue.

Romulas' own attacks didn't do anything.

vin

I'm sure.

StiltmanFTW
True, he was. Pack of "Nosferatus" did own him, though.

Supermex
Would Deadpool be a easier fight for Aquaman? Or is Wolverine his biggest problem?

Khazra Reborn
Aquaman would rag doll Wolverine. It's not like he's immune to physical force.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Why wouldn't Aquaman take the fight to where he can win?

How does he get Wolverine there? If he gets in close, he's either losing a limb or getting a debilitating injury.

The problem here is that Wolverine can cut Aquaman to shreds and Arthur isn't fast enough to just speed blitz him into the New York River or something.

Even getting him in the air wouldn't be easy. IIRC he stabbed Gladiator through the shoulder and was wrestling with him through buildings and shit.

h1a8
Under normal circumstances i think aquaman can 2 or 3 shot wolverine.
Also i don't think Logan can slice off limbs since aquaman is too durable. Logan can stab him for sure though.
One good hit would have Logan dazed. So on average AM beats Logan and obtains a few scratches or slices.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
Under normal circumstances i think aquaman can 2 or 3 shot wolverine.

no expression

Also i don't think Logan can slice off limbs since aquaman is too durable. Logan can stab him for sure though.

We've seen Wolverine stab right through Gladiator and Hulk recently.

He could straight up decapitate Aquaman if Arthur isn't careful.

Branlor Swift
TBF that was the very moment Rulk started jobbing. After that it just went downhill. Rulk started jobbing because Loeb stopped writing him.

Questionable showings scattered around LoebRulk doesn't mean he started "jobbing" beforehand

h1a8
no expression

We've seen Wolverine stab right through Gladiator and Hulk recently.

He could straight up decapitate Aquaman if Arthur isn't careful.

Stabbing and slicing are two different things.
Logan can't slice off Hulk's arms or even Namor's arms. That's ridiculous. Stop daydreaming and look at Logan's history at slashing durable beings.

StiltmanFTW
Logan can't slice off Hulk's arms or even Namor's arms. That's ridiculous. Stop daydreaming and look at Logan's history at slashing durable beings.

He cuts them up fine, he cut Wendigo's arm off. Anyway, Marvel Comics =/= Invincible, you won't see Logan crippling popular characters often.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Rulk started jobbing because Loeb stopped writing him.

Questionable showings scattered around LoebRulk doesn't mean he started "jobbing" beforehand He got officially downgraded short after. Not sure who wrote that though.

StiltmanFTW
What's the current status of his energy abs. powers, anyway?

He can absorb stuff at the cost of his humanity (transformation ability), right?

StiltmanFTW
He got officially downgraded short after. Not sure who wrote that though.

Jeff Parker.

abhilegend
What's the current status of his energy abs. powers, anyway?

He can absorb stuff at the cost of his humanity (transformation ability), right?
Nope, burned out against Omegex.

StiltmanFTW
Nope, burned out against Omegex.

Ah. Thanks.

Omegex was that similar-to-Destroyer thing?

Parmaniac
Ah. Thanks.

Omegex was that similar-to-Destroyer thing? Yeah feared by the watchers :V

abhilegend
Ah. Thanks.

Omegex was that similar-to-Destroyer thing?
Yeah, just another character to beat Rulk's ass.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I do thing there's a difference between slicing someone up and taking off limbs. A large one. But I'm talking about Wolverine cutting CLEAN through even bone. He penetrated right through Hulk's skull.

I don't think it would be clean, especially in a fight, but Logan can take off Arthur's head if he isn't careful. Then again, this is moot as Logan in a position to do that would have already won the fight.

That's exactly what I'm doing. Even Namor who's more durable then Aquaman has been stabbed clean through. At the very least, Logan can put his claws clean through Arthur's head. Either way, Aquaman is dead.

h1a8
I do thing there's a difference between slicing someone up and taking off limbs. A large one. But I'm talking about Wolverine cutting CLEAN through even bone. He penetrated right through Hulk's skull.

I don't think it would be clean, especially in a fight, but Logan can take off Arthur's head if he isn't careful. Then again, this is moot as Logan in a position to do that would have already won the fight.

That's exactly what I'm doing. Even Namor who's more durable then Aquaman has been stabbed clean through. At the very least, Logan can put his claws clean through Arthur's head. Either way, Aquaman is dead.
When did Logan penetrate through Hulk's skull?
I don't think Logan can stab through Namor's skull. And I'm not 100% certain Namor is more durable than AM. At best Namor is a little more durable and not significantly more where it makes a difference in this thread.

But again stabbing is not the same as slicing heads off. It's a huge difference.
I agree that Logan can stab AM though. But it won't be easy as AM has super speed and some degree of fighting skill. If he hits Logan one time then he has an 80% chance or more of winning since Logan will be dazed a little.

Also characters have basic knowledge. So Arthur knows Logan's claws are dangerous and will be seeking to avoid them at all costs. Even if that means grabbing Logan by the wrists and then beating the shit out of him. Or even using his arms as a shield to take a slice or stab in order to grab Logan and phuck him up.

DarkSaint85
http://i.imgur.com/G5zJDM9.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
When did Logan penetrate through Hulk's skull?
I don't think Logan can stab through Namor's skull. And I'm not 100% certain Namor is more durable than AM. At best Namor is a little more durable and not significantly more where it makes a difference in this thread.

But again stabbing is not the same as slicing heads off. It's a huge difference.
I agree that Logan can stab AM though. But it won't be easy as AM has super speed and some degree of fighting skill. If he hits Logan one time then he has an 80% chance or more of winning since Logan will be dazed a little.

Also characters have basic knowledge. So Arthur knows Logan's claws are dangerous and will be seeking to avoid them at all costs. Even if that means grabbing Logan by the wrists and then beating the shit out of him. Or even using his arms as a shield to take a slice or stab in order to grab Logan and phuck him up.

Look below. At this point, he can. He stabbed clean through Gladiator and Hulk.

Lol what? One punch and he has 80% chance of winning? Wtf? You must be using a very high end Aquaman but by that standard, we have to use a high end Wolverine. And a high end Wolverine has enough feats to justify tanking all of Aquaman's attacks without missing a beat. I don't particularly like Wolverine but it is what it is.

Unfortunately, it's not nearly that simple to defeat Logan most of the time, particularly on his high end showings.

Did you just suggest that Aquaman can use his arms a shield from Wolverine's claws? no expression He'd lose his goddamn hands that way. Any strategy that involves Wolverine's claws getting a clean hit on Aquaman is a losing strategy.

h1a8
Look below. At this point, he can. He stabbed clean through Gladiator and Hulk.

Lol what? One punch and he has 80% chance of winning? Wtf? You must be using a very high end Aquaman but by that standard, we have to use a high end Wolverine. And a high end Wolverine has enough feats to justify tanking all of Aquaman's attacks without missing a beat. I don't particularly like Wolverine but it is what it is.

Unfortunately, it's not nearly that simple to defeat Logan most of the time, particularly on his high end showings.

Did you just suggest that Aquaman can use his arms a shield from Wolverine's claws? no expression He'd lose his goddamn hands that way. Any strategy that involves Wolverine's claws getting a clean hit on Aquaman is a losing strategy.

I disagree. Any showings of Logan tanking a super strong being without missing a beat is a low showing for the strong being (not a high one for Logan). Also what showings have Logan not missing a beat? All showings I remember has him being dazed significantly.

I said arms, not hands. Logan can stab the arm, he's not slicing it off though. AM is too durable.

http://i.imgur.com/G5zJDM9.jpg

What comic is that from? That is a very low showing for Hulk. Probably PIS since so many other Hulk vs. Wolverine showings contradict it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I disagree. Any showings of Logan tanking a super strong being without missing a beat is a low showing for the strong being (not a high one for Logan).

Lol.

Also what showings have Logan not missing a beat? All showings I remember has him being dazed significantly.

Does it matter? If I post a scan of Wolverine getting hit by a Top Tier and bouncing back up, wont you just toss it?

I said arms, not hands. Logan can stab the arm, he's not slicing it off though. AM is too durable.

I suppose you have some excellent piercing durability feats to back that up? Even if Namor tries to block the claws with his arms, he could lose his hands.

h1a8
Lol.

Does it matter? If I post a scan of Wolverine getting hit by a Top Tier and bouncing back up, wont you just toss it?

I suppose you have some excellent piercing durability feats to back that up? Even if Namor tries to block the claws with his arms, he could lose his hands.

It depends of how Logan bounced back up. Remember you said without missing a beat. That means it didn't effect him in the slightest which smells like stinky PIS. Now if he bounced back up but was dazed somewhat from the hit then I'll give it to you.

I can agree than both Namor or AM can lose their hands to Logan. That's why I said arms. Logan slices or stabs at AM's neck. AM raises his arm (forearm) to block the attack. That's if AM isn't fast enough to dodge completely or partially (to create a glancing blow).

Using basic knowledge I see AM fighting smarter and probably trying to use his best reflexes and fighting skill to grab Logan's arm or block Logan at his wrist.

-Pr-
I honestly don't think that Aquaman's limbs could be cut off by Logan. I think he's too durable, and I think that if he gets stabbed, it won't stop him fighting (unless it's right through his face or something).

I would like to argue that point, but I can't, because of Black ****ing Manta.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.