CIS off Battle - Storm vs DCNU Aquaman/Pre Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No telepathy for this fight. Can Pre Reboot and DCNU Aquaman take down a Storm that is bringing everything to the table?

No bfring.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No telepathy and Storm is going all out?

Aquaman (Both) are pretty fast but I don't know that they can cover the distance of a standard battle field before Storm takes to the air, freezes them, throws a hurricane their way or something.

Either can one-shot her but Storm when going all-out, especially under someone like Claremont, is powerful enough to end even guys as powerful as these two Aquamen.

So either they land a hit or they get taken out. Similar to the Sue thread.

Golgo13
Aquaman on average. Especially if he gets to use his TP and Trident.

-Pr-
If the preboot version is water hand, he stomps so hard it's not even funny.

Other versions would have trouble though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -Pr-
If the preboot version is water hand, he stomps so hard it's not even funny.

Other versions would have trouble though.

If he has the water hand, I change my answer.

If he doesn't and with no telepathy, I honestly don't see how they can beat her unless they can blitz her across the field or something. Especially before she slows them down and gets to the air. She's apparently going all-out here. Maybe they can outlast her? But I don't know, she can throw some wicked amount of power around.

carver9
They don't have water hand and everyone is going all out. Don't see a need to give them that ability when they already have an advantage with a 2 on one battle. They are also tough as hell.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If he has the water hand, I change my answer.

If he doesn't and with no telepathy, I honestly don't see how they can beat her unless they can blitz her across the field or something. Especially before she slows them down and gets to the air. She's apparently going all-out here. Maybe they can outlast her? But I don't know, she can throw some wicked amount of power around.

Without telepathy and with her ranged advantage, I don't know if they can take her down. I can see her having real trouble putting them down, sure, but at best that's a stalemate.

Originally posted by carver9
They don't have water hand and everyone is going all out. Don't see a need to give them that ability when they already have an advantage with a 2 on one battle. They are also tough as hell.

You can't say "going all out" while heavily nerfing someone. It's counter-productive.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.