Vader w/ Kaiburr Crystal vs ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Battle takes place on a plain, with tons of trees around to use at their disposal. (They start out on a barren plain though, hopefully one of them sees the opportunity to use the dead and chopped logs to their advantage)

Round 1 - Sabers
Round 2 - Force
Round 3 - All-Out

Intrepid37
Round 1: Sidious speedblitzes.

Round 2: Sidious runs circles around Vader while he electrotutes Vader with lightning.

Round 3: Sidious speedblitzes.

Nephthys
Wasn't Vader amped to a absurd degree with the crystal? Like, 100 times? If so he stomps everything in Star Wars short of the World Razer,

Intrepid37
lolwut

Nephthys
I'm sure I read someone saying Vader was a hundred times as powerful as normal with the Kaiburr Crystal.

Intrepid37
Sounds very reliable.

Nephthys
Well Wookieepedia says:

"Proportionally according to size and density, the Force's power was magnified a thousandfold"

Intrepid37
Sidious is over a thousand times as powerful as Vader though.

Nephthys
I have checked my sources, and confirmed it in the book itself and it appears that the actual amount Vader was amped by was over 9000 times.

ares834
Vader in all.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
I have checked my sources, and confirmed it in the book itself and it appears that the actual amount Vader was amped by was over 9000 times.
Good for him. Sidious is still over a thousand times as powerful. wink

Nephthys
no u messed up the joke

Intrepid37
I messed you up hours ago, bro.

Stealth Moose
Kun's amulets > Kaiburr crystal.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Good for him. Sidious is still over a thousand times as powerful. wink In his dreams, perhaps.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Good for him. Sidious is still over a thousand times as powerful. wink

No, Base Vader has 80% of Sidious' Full Power in ROTJ.

JediMaster115
I believe Vader could in fact win against Sidious with the Kaiburr crystal. Vader has been known to tank Force Lightning on several separate occasions, including the Emperor's in Return Of The Jedi before finally dying.

There is also the fact that Sidious himself once thought that if Vader were to overcome his emotional troubles, Vader would reawaken the power of the Chosen One once again. If such a thing were to happen in this battle, Vader could probably absorb Sidious's Force Lightning without even flinching and send it right back.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JediMaster115
I believe Vader could in fact win against Sidious with the Kaiburr crystal. Vader has been known to tank Force Lightning on several separate occasions, including the Emperor's in Return Of The Jedi before finally dying.

There is also the fact that Sidious himself once thought that if Vader were to overcome his emotional troubles, Vader would reawaken the power of the Chosen One once again. If such a thing were to happen in this battle, Vader could probably absorb Sidious's Force Lightning without even flinching and send it right back.

Oh, god, no, if Vader awoken Zonakin, Sidious dies, no question o-o

S_W_LeGenD
Are you sure this is being implied? Being amped in what context?

For example: Kun's hatred gets amped a lot by his amulets which allow him to churn out power that is not norm for him otherwise.

Nephthys
I was just making an 'over 9000' joke.

Good to see you again though. Hope you've been well.

Intrepid37
Lol

S_W_LeGenD
I was just making an 'over 9000' joke.

Good to see you again though. Hope you've been well.
Thanks. smile

Galan007
Well Wookieepedia says:

"Proportionally according to size and density, the Force's power was magnified a thousandfold" "Vader was aware of the Mimban legend about the Kaiburr Crystal, a luminous crimson-colored gem that magnified the Force a thousandfold, and hoped to collect this relic along with the captive Rebels." - The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader

SlicerDM
Vader. Vader was already a threat to Sidious without it. With the crystal he'll be absolute monster. Vader made up his lack of mobility for his world class defense. He had multiple ways to stop force lighting, shields, tanking, light saber. Vaders ability to use the force without moving anything on his body while still using his saber. With the added Crystal, Vader would probably crush Sidious.

S_W_LeGenD
Vader was not a threat to Sidious in any era, the latter would have demolished Vader in any era without much of an effort.

Also, that is a legend. While Kaiburr Crystal did enhance Vader's abilities and transformed him in to an individual without shortcomings, I am not sure that he was still good enough to handle Sidious with this augmentation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.