Sauron vs Smaug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
The One vs "Fire Death and Eternity"

quanchi112
Do you mean Smaug ? Edit it really quickly.

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you mean Smaug ? Edit it really quickly.

Ill pm a mod see if they can fix it, this phone man..its worthless.

edit: Sauron vs "Smaug"

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Ill pm a mod see if they can fix it, this phone man..its worthless.

edit: Sauron vs "Smaug" Who do you think I'm going to say ?

Supra
Who do you think I'm going to say ?

Smaug

quanchi112
Smaug Nope. Sauron wins.

Supra
Nope. Sauron wins.

rolling on floor laughing

Give me your best for Sauron I'll repsond and give you my best for our pal fire. Screen feats applied.

quanchi112
rolling on floor laughing

Give me your best for Sauron I'll repsond and give you my best for our pal fire. Screen feats applied. His magical powers and the power behind his mace swings would kill Smaug.

Supra
His magical powers and the power behind his mace swings would kill Smaug.

What is Saurons estimated size and weight in the movies? 10-15ft tall? 700-800lbs?

quanchi112
What is Saurons estimated size and weight in the movies? 10-15ft tall? 700-800lbs? When he swings that mace a Smaug gets messed up. His magical power would overwhelm him anyway.

Supra
When he swings that mace a Smaug gets messed up. His magical power would overwhelm him anyway.

What about him flying around dropping fire on him or wipping him with his tale?

quanchi112
What about him flying around dropping fire on him or wipping him with his tale? I see his magical power denying the fire from even touching him. I also personally see his mace hitting anything in its path as he swings it.

Supra
I see his magical power denying the fire from even touching him. I also personally see his mace hitting anything in its path as he swings it.

Gonna rewatch beginning of FOTR, brb

quanchi112
Gonna rewatch beginning of FOTR, brb K.

Supra
Smaug gets his ass kicked to that mace

quanchi112
Smaug gets his ass kicked to that mace That was the best scene in all these films to this day.

Supra
That was the best scene in all these films to this day.

I know man it sure has been a fall from grace.

Im hoping to see him again in the last movie, maybe we see Sauron and Smog team up and wreck Lake Village and the rest of those trolls.

quanchi112
I know man it sure has been a fall from grace.

Im hoping to see him again in the last movie, maybe we see Sauron and Smog team up and wreck Lake Village and the rest of those trolls. Nemebro didn't think Sauron could beat Gandalf prior to to Desolation either. People are just noobs.

Supra
Nemebro didn't think Sauron could beat Gandalf prior to to Desolation either. People are just noobs.

laughing

You should read the first book and see if its your thing and move to the next, it would blow your mind, then you could lend some reason the the LOTR forums as there is none.

quanchi112
laughing

You should read the first book and see if its your thing and move to the next, it would blow your mind, then you could lend some reason the the LOTR forums as there is none. Don't have the time and am happy with just the Lotr movies. People like Robtard tend to hate on Lotr characters save Gandalf.

Supra
Don't have the time and am happy with just the Lotr movies. People like Robtard tend to hate on Lotr characters save Gandalf.

Gandolf has some feats but gets his ass kicked 9/10 times.

He also is an protagonist to this whole mess that we are currently dealing with even after the high council basically told him to back off.

He is like the Anti- R2D2 of the LORM at this point.

R2D2 is the only reason the Star Wars Movies Works and why the rebels win

Gandolf is the reason why everyone keeps dying, forcing everyone to do what he want's even when people say "no, don't, leave me alone and your crazy"

quanchi112
Gandolf has some feats but gets his ass kicked 9/10 times.

He also is an protagonist to this whole mess that we are currently dealing with even after the high council basically told him to back off.

He is like the Anti- R2D2 of the LORM at this point.

R2D2 is the only reason the Star Wars Movies Works and why the rebels win

Gandolf is the reason why everyone keeps dying, forcing everyone to do what he want's even when people say "no, don't, leave me alone and your crazy" Loved watching Sauron effortlessly crush Gandalf in this film.

Supra
Loved watching Sauron effortlessly crush Gandalf in this film.

If Gandolf had just let Bilbo keep the ring and run around being a Hobbit as he was just fine before Gandolf showed up..

Now Gandolf has countless lives on his hands and is imo worse then Sauron.

He runs around acting like he's doing good, but he's really causing death and destruction everywhere he goes

quanchi112
If Gandolf had just let Bilbo keep the ring and run around being a Hobbit as he was just fine before Gandolf showed up..

Now Gandolf has countless lives on his hands and is imo worse then Sauron.

He runs around acting like he's doing good, but he's really causing death and destruction everywhere he goes He is an epic failure which explains why he attracts posters such as Robbie and femebra.

Supra
He is an epic failure which explains why he attracts posters such as Robbie and femebra.

He's done nothing worth mentioning besides saying "You shall not Pass"

Everything else is mayhem, death and destruction in which he aids in and leads his "friends" right into.

quanchi112
He's done nothing worth mentioning besides saying "You shall not Pass"

Everything else is mayhem, death and destruction in which he aids in and leads his "friends" right into. He lures Hobbits to their deaths and invites unwanted homeless dwarves into their merry homes.

Supra
He lures Hobbits to their deaths and invites unwanted homeless dwarves into their merry homes.

He also loses his mind when he is around the Ring, he cant even hold it together in FOTR..He goes straight wako and ends up doing the will of Sauron by sending the hobbit straight to him..

He was mind raped by the ring and didn't even touch it..he barley sensed its power and lost his mind and now is doing Saurons wishes thinking they are his own.

Sauron wrecked him

quanchi112
He also loses his mind when he is around the Ring, he cant even hold it together in FOTR..He goes straight wako and ends up doing the will of Sauron by sending the hobbit straight to him..

He was mind raped by the ring and didn't even touch it..he barley sensed its power and lost his mind and now is doing Saurons wishes thinking they are his own.

Sauron wrecked him I mean what a pansy he can't even put the ring on but instead passes the burden onto a shitty hobbit.

Yes, he was afraid of jewelry and almost choked to death when discussing dragons.

Gandalf the pansy.

Supra
I mean what a pansy he can't even put the ring on but instead passes the burden onto a shitty hobbit.

Yes, he was afraid of jewelry and almost choked to death when discussing dragons.

Gandalf the pansy.

Yea Gandolf was mind raped by mearly looking at the ring, the hobbits just like gold, Gandolf cause this whole mess we are in and he keeps adding fire to I am fire.

He sends them to Mt.Doom, he sends them to Smaug..

He's a complete prawn that works for Sauron

quanchi112
Yea Gandolf was mind raped by mearly looking at the ring, the hobbits just like gold, Gandolf cause this whole mess we are in and he keeps adding fire to I am fire.

He sends them to Mt.Doom, he sends them to Smaug..

He's a complete prawn that works for Sauron Robbie has a sexual crush on him too. He enjoyed Ian's sexual preference and is turned on by him in his robes. Sick guy.

Supra
Robbie has a sexual crush on him too. He enjoyed Ian's sexual preference and is turned on by him in his robes. Sick guy.

Gandolf actually is more of a servant of Sauron then Saruman. At least Saruman has his own mind, Gandolf is running around doing Saurons bidding and twice the wizard Gandolf is.

He runs right to Saruman and tells him another servant of Sauron that he has the ring!!! HAHAHAHA

quanchi112
Gandolf actually is more of a servant of Sauron then Saruman. At least Saruman has his own mind, Gandolf is running around doing Saurons bidding and twice the wizard Gandolf is.

He runs right to Saruman and tells him another servant of Sauron that he has the ring!!! HAHAHAHA And he ran around smoking weed like some common criminal. Shame on you Gandalf.

Supra
And he ran around smoking weed like some common criminal. Shame on you Gandalf.

Saruman just wrecked him on screen.. Gandolf loses again.

Supra
Ill never forget

"How many dragons have you kill Gandolf? uhawhadh...pass me the wine.."

quanchi112
Saruman just wrecked him on screen.. Gandolf loses again. Saruman crushed him and spared him his wretched life.

Supra
Saruman crushed him and spared him his wretched life.

To let him continue to work for Sauron and be mind raped daily

quanchi112
To let him continue to work for Sauron and be mind raped daily The Witch King also sonned him. Destroyed his wicked staff.

Supra
Froto and his friends are now being hunted by the wraiths on a desolate road thanks to Gandolf, meanwhile Gandolf is locked up in some cage being reprogramed as a drone.

quanchi112
Froto and his friends are now being hunted by the wraiths on a desolate road thanks to Gandolf, meanwhile Gandolf is locked up in some cage being reprogramed as a drone. He needed birds to save his ass more than once. What a loser.

Supra
He needed birds to save his ass more than once. What a loser.

What about Ring Wraiths vs Elves?

IMO elves get wrecked

quanchi112

IMO elves get wrecked Nazgul have exploitable weaknesses even though I think they are much cooler than the elves.

Supra
Nazgul have exploitable weaknesses even though I think they are much cooler than the elves.

Greed

quanchi112
Greed And fire and that water wave beat them too. Nazgul were weak IMO.

Supra
And fire and that water wave beat them too. Nazgul were weak IMO.

What if one of them had the ring? Could Sauron then inhabit that wraith?

quanchi112
What if one of them had the ring? Could Sauron then inhabit that wraith? No, but they were bound to his will. Just slaves to him.

Sauron was the bees nees of this universe.

Supra
No, but they were bound to his will. Just slaves to him.

Sauron was the bees nees of this universe.

Meanwhile while Gandolf is cold, wet and defeated watching all the tree's get knocked down from his towery prison and his masters army being built and he's talking to birds.

quanchi112
Meanwhile while Gandolf is cold, wet and defeated watching all the tree's get knocked down from his towery prison and his masters army being built and he's talking to birds. What a homeless bum. Just feeding birds while his hobbit friends are up a creek without a paddle.

Supra
What a homeless bum. Just feeding birds while his hobbit friends are up a creek without a paddle.

Not any creek, they are up shit creek

Supra

IMO elves get wrecked

Ignore this, I forgot about the river scene. Elves>Wraiths

Never underestimate those lil elves!!

Supra
Elrond sitting here telling Gandolf to back off and leave it alone, he refuses..

Impediment
Title fixed.

NemeBro
Nemebro didn't think Sauron could beat Gandalf prior to to Desolation either. Lol?

Point out where I said that.

Supra
Nothing Changes the fact Gandolf is the reason for countless death and destruction..and is working for Sauron

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lol?

Point out where I said that. Don't try and deny it, liar.

NemeBro
Don't try and deny it, liar. Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. You know you said it and will have to live the rest of your days knowing that you did so.

NemeBro
You know you said it and will have to live the rest of your days knowing that you did so. No seriously, if you claim I say something, then sack up for once in your stay here and prove it, you cowardly cocksucking cretin.

quanchi112
No seriously, if you claim I say something, then sack up for once in your stay here and prove it, you cowardly cocksucking cretin. You said it, judas. Not looking up your betrayal just because you're a feat worshipper.

NemeBro
So you're a pussy, got it. thumb up

Supra
Moving on Gandolf just got wrecked again by some orcs.

quanchi112
So you're a pussy, got it. thumb up No, you're a judas. I have better things to do when document your crimes against Sauron. You will be judged.

NemeBro
Pussy.

quanchi112
Pussy. I know you have never seen one but what does that have to do with this thread ?

Supra
I know you have never seen one but what does that have to do with this thread ?

That word comes out when the brain farts.

quanchi112
That word comes out when the brain farts. He needs to man up and admit he betrayed Sauron.

NemeBro
Quan is a coward and a pussy.

quanchi112
Quan is a coward and a pussy. You betrayed him and are living a life of lies.

Epicurus
So the first 3 pages of this thread basically consist of quan and supra fellating each other's tiny dicks. laughing out loud

Supra
You betrayed him and are living a life of lies.

laughing

Lestov16
Don't have the time

You have time to make 20+ page threads here, but you can't read a book laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
So the first 3 pages of this thread basically consist of quan and supra fellating each other's tiny dicks. laughing out loud Like you even have a penis.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
You have time to make 20+ page threads here, but you can't read a book laughing Reading a book requires much more but again I do what I want then I want.

Lestov16
So the first 3 pages of this thread basically consist of quan and supra fellating each other's tiny dicks. laughing out loud

Actually, Quan has a clit. A prepubescent one at that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Actually, Quan has a clit. A prepubescent one at that. Says the forum virgin and confirmed ugly man.

Unlike you I pull hot ass.

smile

NemeBro
You guys are all gay. thumb up

Epicurus
Like you even have a penis.
You want camshots of it, don't you? Sorry kiddo, but today is your unlucky day. My dick's reserved for your real-life fake gf while she cheats on you with me.wink

quanchi112
You want camshots of it, don't you? Sorry kiddo, but today is your unlucky day. My dick's reserved for your real-life fake gf while she cheats on you with me.wink No, as no cam can focus on that tiny penis. Like you've ever pleasured a woman.

laughing out loud

Nephthys
Sauron imo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sauron wins

Epicurus
No, as no cam can focus on that tiny penis. Like you've ever pleasured a woman.

laughing out loud
So you agree that no cam can ever capture your microscopically wiener. Good. I did pleasure your rl fake gf though. She was screaming like a banshee, begging for more once I was done with her. Not the best piece of ass I've had in quite a while, but I had to make do in such circumstances.

quanchi112
So you agree that no cam can ever capture your microscopically wiener. Good. I did pleasure your rl fake gf though. She was screaming like a banshee, begging for more once I was done with her. Not the best piece of ass I've had in quite a while, but I had to make do in such circumstances. No, I was referring to your tiny little Johnson. You aren't even intelligent nor can you pleasure women. Pity.

IceBreaker2000
Whoever thinks saurun wins is a phuckhead

quanchi112
Originally posted by IceBreaker2000
Whoever thinks saurun wins is a phuckhead Excuse me.

Firefly218
Whoever thinks saurun wins is a phuckhead

That's a little harsh

Epicurus
No, I was referring to your tiny little Johnson. You aren't even intelligent nor can you pleasure women. Pity.
You admitted that your wiener is so small only a microscope can catch it. Awful. I bet you're at least twenty points behind me if we did an IQ test. That's funny since your real-life fake gf said something dissimilar; that I'd pleased her more in a few hours than you'd done so in months.

quanchi112
You admitted that your wiener is so small only a microscope can catch it. Awful. I bet you're at least twenty points behind me if we did an IQ test. That's funny since your real-life fake gf said something dissimilar; that I'd pleased her more in a few hours than you'd done so in months. I never said I have a gf currently, weirdo. The girls I have been with blow anything you've seen naked out of the water. You are also projecting.

Sauron wins.

IceBreaker2000
The girls I have been with blow anything you've seen naked out of the water.

laughing

What a funny lie

quanchi112
laughing

What a funny lie Tis true.

IceBreaker2000
Tis true.

I have probably seen hotter women at the retirement home

quanchi112
I have probably seen hotter women at the retirement home We aren't talking about your sex life.

IceBreaker2000
We aren't talking about your sex life.

I'm 15 buddy. Nice try smile

quanchi112
I'm 15 buddy. Nice try smile Quit talking about concepts you don't quite understand then.

IceBreaker2000
Quit talking about concepts you don't quite understand then.

I understand well enough to know that fat, hairy women you paid 30 bucks for dont qualify as attractive. And seriously, people who internet boast are usually lying.

quanchi112
I understand well enough to know that fat, hairy women you paid 30 bucks for dont qualify as attractive. And seriously, people who internet boast are usually lying. Usually maybe but not in this case. I'm the real deal.

IceBreaker2000
Your right. I'm lying

Fixed it!

Your welcome

quanchi112
Fixed it!

Your welcome Nah.

IceBreaker2000
Nah.

Your welcome

Supra
I understand well enough to know that fat, hairy women you paid 30 bucks for dont qualify as attractive. And seriously, people who internet boast are usually lying.

Your screwing up our friendly vibe here cartman, run along back to trollville. And we know you a sock account with that mouth on ya, registering yesterday and attacking everyone here with malice.

quanchi112
Your welcome Quit trying to get inside the king's head. Better men have tried and failed.

IceBreaker2000
Your screwing up our friendly vibe here cartman, run along back to trollville. And we know you a sock account with that mouth on ya, registering yesterday and attacking everyone here with malice.

Scew you guys... I'm goin hewm

NemeBro
This guy reminds me of myself when I was 15.

Welcome to the forum.

quanchi112
This guy reminds me of myself when I was 15.

Welcome to the forum. He's just like you today.

Epicurus
I never said I have a gf currently, weirdo. The girls I have been with blow anything you've seen naked out of the water. You are also projecting.

Sauron wins.
Your real-life fake gf disagrees.wink

So you concede that the Cumberb1tch's Smaug is nothing compared to Sauron? Good. Seems we're making progress.

IceBreaker2000
He's just like you today.

Wow giving someone a compliment. Thats a nice thing to do

quanchi112
Your real-life fake gf disagrees.wink

So you concede that the Cumberb1tch's Smaug is nothing compared to Sauron? Good. Seems we're making progress. I always thought Sauron beat Smaug. It isn't a concession nitwit when I never said otherwise. You're so harmless.

quanchi112
Wow giving someone a compliment. Thats a nice thing to do I am a really swell guy.

Epicurus
I always thought Sauron beat Smaug. It isn't a concession nitwit when I never said otherwise. You're so harmless.
It is, seeing what an enormous lady-boner you have for Cumberb1tch and the popular villainous characters he's been playing on-screen these days. We're finally making some progress there, getting you Cumberb1tch-detox. laughing out loud

quanchi112
It is, seeing what an enormous lady-boner you have for Cumberb1tch and the popular villainous characters he's been playing on-screen these days. We're finally making some progress there, getting you Cumberb1tch-detox. laughing out loud No, that's a myth. Sauron beats Smaug. Never once I have said otherwise. Quit obsessing over my opinion, nerdling.

Epicurus
No, that's a myth. Sauron beats Smaug. Never once I have said otherwise. Quit obsessing over my opinion, nerdling.
No it's not. You get turned on by the mere mention of Cumberbatch's name. Admit it. wink

quanchi112
No it's not. You get turned on by the mere mention of Cumberbatch's name. Admit it. wink I see movie characters and am objective. If what you say is true then this proves my objectivity once and for all.

Epicurus
I see movie characters and am objective. If what you say is true then this proves my objectivity once and for all.
No, you're not. No, it doesn't.

quanchi112
No, you're not. No, it doesn't. You just said I'm biased for Benedict and then say wait a minute you still are when I said Sauron wins. Quit being so mind numbingly simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.