Dante Vs_ichigo ( The Battle of the 4))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Dante from Devil may Cry ( Not DmC) Vs Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach

I wanna Remake My thread of this Fight of Dante Vs_Ichigo Kurosaki. _This time bit different. It gonna be 4 of their battle.

_this mean. It gonna be 4 fight with 4 version of Dante and Ichigo.

First Fight.

_Dante from Devil may cry 3 (the younger Dante) Vs Ichigo. The Ichigo that use his_bankai for the first time and has a hollow mask._

The second fight.

Dante from Devil may cry 1 the Dante with Sparda Sword Vs Ichigo the Ichigo with full hollow form that fought with ulquiorra_their final fight.

The third Fight.

Dante from Devil may cry 4 ( the Dante with alll weapons of 4 Vs Ichigo that fought with Aizen._

The final Fight

Dante from Devil may Cry 2 ( The Stronger version of Dante) Vs Ichigo with A final getsuga form that fought Aizen. Only this time I allow to Ichigo remade that form longer)

So whom walks out with a victory?????

BloodRain
DMC3 VS Mask-
Could have been close if not for Dante's hax. Speed is nearly even without DT (and QS), though Ichigo has more force with his GT shockwaves. Its this power advantage where Dante's regenerative ability comes in hand.

If Ichigo could rack up enough damage he could best the regen. The biggest issue is going to be both the advantage received from DT, and the massive margin given with QS. I feel that would be far too much for Ichigo to handle. Heck Doppelganger is a threat enough.

DMC1 VS Hollow-
The speed difference further increases, so much that saying he needs the swiftness from DT or QS (not starting on BoT) is just overkill. However even with his heightened strength, it would take a while to tackle Hollow Ichigo. Sure, speed will aid him here, but overall hitting up Sparda will be more than enough.

DMC4 VS Dangai-
Same as above, really. The difference of Dangai being above Hollow goes against the power of Sparda, would can match his force but, again, speed, regen and the other powers kick in.

DMC2 VS FGT-
Same as above, besides the fact that FGT only has a power amp over Dangai whilst base Dante2 can match the power of Sparda.

Devil Trigger, Quicksilver, Bangle of Time, Majin.. they don't even need to be activated at this point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.