Movie Batman vs Arkham Batman vs Comic Batman vs TAS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins this? Its probably been down before, but I'm curious.

KingD19
Comic Batman takes it pretty handily. Followed by Arkham, TAS, and finally Nolanverse.

COG Veteran
Yeah, comic Batman rapes. Don't know why people keep throwing Nolan Batman in these matches.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Yeah, comic Batman rapes. Don't know why people keep throwing Nolan Batman in these matches. Just for kick's honestly, everyone knows Nolan loses, but this also includes the Michael Keaton version, and George Clooney version. :P. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they wouldn't lose too, I'm just saying (Michael Keaton mainly) stands a better chance then Bale or Clooney.

BruceSkywalker
lolz Batman wins lolz

Comic book Batman all the way

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by KingD19
Comic Batman takes it pretty handily. Followed by Arkham, TAS, and finally Nolanverse. TAS Batman would beat Arkham Batman's ass., THis is the same Batman that was thrasing parademons and drop kicked Darkseid, then dodged his Omega Beams.

KingD19
No. That's not TAS Batman. That's Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Batman.

Batman TAS is the series from the 90's when Gotham still seemed to be in the 30's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.