Dragonfable Rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KAIKAGE
Any fellow dragon fable gamers out there that would like to compare characters or talk about the game.

Jmanghan
I am beast, at that game.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I am beast, at that game. Oh yeah check out my stats and accessories X-Boost: Unlimited Aeris PvP Trophy (27)
Defender's Medal (71) Scrap metal
Elemental Unity Defender I Kathool Adept Armor
Spiked Leather Gauntlet Akriloth's Bane IV
Amber Ring Bacon Bits
Enchanted Dragon Staff DragonKnight Staff
Belial's Horrific Visage Sluagh Sidhe IV
Flare Imp Extra Crispy Lance of Doom
Ultimate Twin Blades of Glory Sneegion Sword of DOOM
Ultimate Dragon Amulet Scythe of Elementals Abyssal Silver Zanbato IV
Dragon Mage Wings IV Taste of Freedom VIII
Pristine Soul Harvester Wings Necrotic Sword of Doom
Noxious Doom Harvester Wings Dread Pirate Rod VII
Dark DragonLord's Edge VIII Eye of the Void IV
Ebil Love VII Frosty Eternity Joy
Fierce BraveSirRobin Cat Fierce Prius Cat
Fierce Baron Cat Fierce LFAL Cat
Fierce Josh Cat Fierce Deatharrows Cat
Manawood Staff IV FrankenEyes Staff V
Poison Pumpkin VIII Primeval Heartwood Staff IV
Blissful Starlight Staff Jack O'Staff IX
Jack O'Staff X Senior Soulthread Loop
Sky Blue Crystal Blade IV Dark DragonLord's Edge X
Dark Sepulchure Helm Aika Backguard
Dread Pirate Rod VIII Dragon Orbit IV
Sneegion Sword of DOOM Vaekan's Reaper VII
Magic Bean Coggy
Atrea Dream Rod V Magic BattleHammer
Magic Gemmed BattleHammer Dark Legion Cape
Dark DragonLord's Edge XII Pumpkinator Polearm
Dread Pirate Rod IX Dark Sepulchure Helm
Sky Blue Crystal Blade V Manawood Staff V
Rose Sand Wrap Atrea Dream Helm IX
TimeShift Cape TimeShift Visor
Taste of Freedom XII TimeShift Scythe
Dragon Orbit V Dragon Mage Hood V
The Magister Monster Master Cap VIII
Sneegion Sword of DOOM Chambered Eternity Love.
If you want to check out my stats this is my id for when you go to the pvp 25913197, although I will probably not be equipped with anything when you fight my character, give us your list of accessories and your id so I can check you out.

Jmanghan
I have a lvl 60 Guardian Blade, does 150 points of damage, I'm level 71. Give you my ID after work stick out tongue

KAIKAGE
I have a lvl 60 Guardian Blade, does 150 points of damage, I'm level 71. Give you my ID after work stick out tongue Well I'am a level 72 kathool adept and all my weapons are level 70 and level 71, you should try to find weapons at level 70 to 71, I know Its tempting to go for the weapon that looks better but I try to get the item that helps do the most damage and hopefully gives me a good defence at the same time. My common base damage with this class is in the two hundreds, my common critical is between the four hundreds and the six hundreds, but the maximum I have inflicted is in the mid two thousands. And I am confident that I have the best helm in the game and quite possibly the rest of my accessories are as well. Although this being said I'm yet to become a doomknight, I only have the sword so far, but I will have the helm in 2 weeks.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
Well I'am a level 72 kathool adept and all my weapons are level 70 and level 71, you should try to find weapons at level 70 to 71, I know Its tempting to go for the weapon that looks better but I try to get the item that helps do the most damage and hopefully gives me a good defence at the same time. My common base damage with this class is in the two hundreds, my common critical is between the four hundreds and the six hundreds, but the maximum I have inflicted is in the mid two thousands. And I am confident that I have the best helm in the game and quite possibly the rest of my accessories are as well. Although this being said I'm yet to become a doomknight, I only have the sword so far, but I will have the helm in 2 weeks. Got ya beat with Doomknight.

KAIKAGE
Got ya beat with Doomknight. Well it is kinda hard to beat the doomknight class, in the right hands your almost invincible and can take down any other character in one hit. I saw on youtube with weakening the enemies defence against darkness by 100, the necrotic doom sword, a level 80 doomknight and the sword's special attack move his attack damage reached around 15,000.

Jmanghan
What I'm wondering is... When the hell are they gonna give us the Real Sepulchure fight, sure they had that Halloween thing, but that was long ago.

KAIKAGE
What I'm wondering is... When the hell are they gonna give us the Real Sepulchure fight, sure they had that Halloween thing, but that was long ago. I know yeah, in the other fights with him its over before the fights started, it would be nice to have a fair fight with him. Also I've wondered when they are going to introduce the doomknight overlord class into dragonfable or at least give us a way to get the chronomancer and chronocorruptor classes the same way as the doomknight, or better yet in the game, they look like great classes but getting them was more complicated than they where worth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.