Sauron and Gandalf vs Dumbledore and Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Sauron with the One Ring and Gandalf the White takes on Albus Dumbledore with the Elder Wand and Vold who just drank a vial of Felix Felicis. Bloodlusted and no PIS/CIS or BFR. Takes place in Hogsmead

Impediment
NO!!!

But seriously…no.

I predict 25+ pages of oozing, gaping butthurt.

Estacado
Team Spotter gets creamed.

Nephthys
Team 2 look at the Hall of Prophecy and stomp because Felix Felicis is unstoppables.

NemeBro
I hear that Sauron does some manly things in The Hobbit 2.

Seeing tomorrow.

quanchi112
Who do you fools think I believe wins here ?

Lestov16
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sUq1BBebxOQ/TxU9GmoxJ3I/AAAAAAAABuw/O18ctJ1iZrw/s1600/AttentionWhore.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sUq1BBebxOQ/TxU9GmoxJ3I/AAAAAAAABuw/O18ctJ1iZrw/s1600/AttentionWhore.jpg So you don't know and would rather post pics ? Quit being a girl and answer my question.

Lestov16
hysterical

quanchi112
hysterical I knew you didn't know.

NemeBro
Sauron without a body would solo, much less with one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sauron without a body would solo, much less with one. So you saw the film today ?

NemeBro
Last night actually, schedule changed.

quanchi112
Last night actually, schedule changed. What did you think ?

NemeBro
Of the movie?

It had some parts I liked. I liked the expanded role of The Necromancer/Sauron, the action was as usual pretty solid, Smaug was entertaining and manly, etc, my main gripe is the romantic subplot that was so unrelentingly cheesy and corny it made me shit my pants.

If nothing else, it was better than Man of Steel. thumb up

quanchi112
Of the movie?

It had some parts I liked. I liked the expanded role of The Necromancer/Sauron, the action was as usual pretty solid, Smaug was entertaining and manly, etc, my main gripe is the romantic subplot that was so unrelentingly cheesy and corny it made me shit my pants.

If nothing else, it was better than Man of Steel. thumb up I agree it dragged on and wasn't that great save for Sauron and Smaug. It is hands down 80 times the movie Man of Steel was.

Supra
Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree it dragged on and wasn't that great save for Sauron and Smaug. It is hands down 80 times the movie Man of Steel was.

Its the best movie I have ever seen on the big screen I walked away stunnned!

Stealth Moose
The new Hobbit? I hope you're joking.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Its the best movie I have ever seen on the big screen I walked away stunnned! I was disappointed save the two scenes I mentioned.

Supra
I was disappointed save the two scenes I mentioned.

As someone who has loved the Hobbit books and has a deep love for this realm, and read them from early childhood, seeing it on screen was just a dream come true.

quanchi112
As someone who has loved the Hobbit books and has a deep love for this realm, and read them from early childhood, seeing it on screen was just a dream come true. Ah, I understand that perfectly. Who do you feel wins the battle here ?

Supra
Ah, I understand that perfectly. Who do you feel wins the battle here ?

This is a tough tough thread, as it was a bait to you I can only weigh in on my opinion.

Sauron with the rings is basically unstoppable, there is not telling what he is going to conjure up and throw down. Then he's got that mace.

Sauron has wrecked Gandolf but Dumbledore is twice the wizard Gandolf is..but Dumbledore will wreck Gandolf.

The fight is going to come down to white magic vs dark magic to Sauron vs Voldermort and Gandolf vs Dumbledore.

Dumbledore is a better wizard then Gandolf is no question about it. Dumbledore>Gandolf

Sauron will wreck Voldermort as Sauron magic greatly outweighs Vold's black magic

In the end The One Ring Wins and Sauron wrecks them all.

quanchi112
This is a tough tough thread, as it was a bait to you I can only weigh in on my opinion.

Sauron with the rings is basically unstoppable, there is not telling what he is going to conjure up and throw down. Then he's got that mace.

Sauron has wrecked Gandolf but Dumbledore is twice the wizard Gandolf is..but Dumbledore will wreck Gandolf.

The fight is going to come down to white magic vs dark magic to Sauron vs Voldermort and Gandolf vs Dumbledore.

Dumbledore is a better wizard then Gandolf is no question about it. Dumbledore>Gandolf

Sauron will wreck Voldermort as Sauron magic greatly outweighs Vold's black magic

In the end The One Ring Wins and Sauron wrecks them all. Interesting thoughts.

Lestov tries to bait me all the time. Kid is aimless.

Lestov16
as it was a bait to you

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Lestov tries to bait me all the time. Kid is aimless.

You wish I made a bait thread towards you, attention-seeker.

quanchi112
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You wish I made a bait thread towards you, attention-seeker. You did right here, nerd.

Lestov16
Negative.

quanchi112
Negative. Just ask me who I think wins. No more foreplay just do it, serf.

Lestov16
If you don't want to give your opinion, it just means your opinion isn't worth giving smile

quanchi112
If you don't want to give your opinion, it just means your opinion isn't worth giving smile Not at all. I just want to hear you ask for it. Do you have the slightest clue who I favor here ?

Robtard
Stop begging for attention, you claim to be a grown man smile

Supra
Not at all. I just want to hear you ask for it. Do you have the slightest clue who I favor here ?

I'm waiting to hear itsmile Wreck crew when you do

Robtard
Sauron with the One Ring and Gandalf the White takes on Albus Dumbledore with the Elder Wand and Vold who just drank a vial of Felix Felicis. Bloodlusted and no PIS/CIS or BFR. Takes place in Hogsmead

Using LoTR, H & H2 feats.

Sauron/Gandalf > Dumbledore/Voldemort and then go have a snack.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Stop begging for attention, you claim to be a grown man smile This thread was created for me and me alone.

Supra
Using LoTR, H & H2 feats.

Sauron/Gandalf > Dumbledore/Voldemort and then go have a snack.

One to Rule then All

quanchi112
Voldemort wins. Gandalf dies in moments.

Robtard
Your rage has you ranting in the wrong thread. This isn't just Gandalf vs Voldermort, bucko.

Supra
Your rage has you ranting in the wrong thread. This isn't just Gandalf vs Voldermort, bucko.

He's saying Gandolf is the first one to die.

Robtard

Nope.

Supra
Nope.

stick out tongue

Silent Master

No, she's not....it's rather obvious that quan posted in the wrong thread.

quanchi112
Your rage has you ranting in the wrong thread. This isn't just Gandalf vs Voldermort, bucko. Originally posted by Supra
He's saying Gandolf is the first one to die. He never understands anything and then he claims you're back pedaling and that the other guy doesn't understand.

laughing out loud

Robtard
This proves you wrong:

Voldemort wins. Gandalf dies in moments.
Clearly you were thinking about Sauron and Dumbledore too smile

Now do some more flips.

Supra
This proves you wrong:

Now do some more flips.

Now you wrong

FrothByte
What actual magic feats of Sauron do we have? I know he's incredible in h2h, but I don't seem to recall any magical feats from him.

quanchi112
This proves you wrong:

Now do some more flips. Gandalf dies first followed by Dumbledore. Voldemort defeats Sauron. Do you always need someone to grab your little arm and spell everything out for you.

Supra
Originally posted by FrothByte
What actual magic feats of Sauron do we have? I know he's incredible in h2h, but I don't seem to recall any magical feats from him.

Did you see the second Hobbit?

Robtard
Gandalf dies first followed by Dumbledore. Voldemort defeats Sauron. Do you always need someone to grab your little arm and spell everything out for you.

What you said now is different than before smile

Also, nice scripting smile

quanchi112
What you said now is different than before smile

Also, nice scripting smile No, the message was clear. Supra explained it to you. You're too dense to get it.

Robtard
No, the message was clear. Supra explained it to you. You're too dense to get it.

The message was that Voldemort wins and Gandalf dies. Cos that's all you literally said smile

Do more flips or move on? Edit: or you could do more scripting, those are always fun.

quanchi112
The message was that Voldemort wins and Gandalf dies. Cos that's all you literally said smile

Do more flips or move on? Edit: or you could do more scripting, those are always fun. It was obvious what I meant. Supra got it immediately. You're that guy who doesn't get the punchlines and argues it didn't make sense. You just aren't smart enough to get it.

Supra

Do more flips or move on? Edit: or you could do more scripting, those are always fun.

Gandolf is the reason why everyone keeps dying, forcing everyone to do what he want's even when people say "no, don't, leave me alone and your crazy"

Robtard
Gandolf is the reason why everyone keeps dying, forcing everyone to do what he want's even when people say "no, don't, leave me alone and your crazy"

"Gandalf". At least get that part correct when posting your insanity.

quanchi112
Even Gandalf went down to his idiocy. Gandalf is undoubtedly the first to fall.

Robtard
It was obvious what I meant.

Supra got it immediately.

You're that guy who doesn't get the punchlines and argues it didn't make sense. You just aren't smart enough to get it.

Nope. /fact

Supra's playing your support, cos you need it. /fact

You then rode his schtick and pretended you meant what he said after the fact smile /factityfactfacts

Anyhow, your cry-derailing aside. Team LoTR wins smile

Supra
"Gandalf". At least get that part correct when posting your insanity.

If Gandalf had just let Bilbo keep the ring and run around being a Hobbit as he was just fine before Gandalf showed up..

Now Gandalf has countless lives on his hands and is imo worse then Sauron.

He runs around acting like he's doing good, but he's really causing death and destruction everywhere he goes

Supra
Nope. /fact

You then rode his schtick and pretending you meant what he said after the fact smile /factityfactfacts

I play for the winning team which you clearly are not on.

quanchi112
Nope. /fact

You then rode his schtick and pretended you meant what he said after the fact smile /factityfactfacts

Anyhow, your cry-derailing aside. Team LoTR wins smile No, this happens to you all the time. You misinterpret because you're dense and claim people changed their stance. You are a slow witted man.

Robtard
If Gandalf had just let Bilbo keep the ring and run around being a Hobbit as he was just fine before Gandalf showed up..

Now Gandalf has countless lives on his hands and is imo worse then Sauron.

He runs around acting like he's doing good, but he's really causing death and destruction everywhere he goes

You just proved Gandalf is the greater bad-ass. Good job thumb up

Supra
You just proved Gandalf is the greater bad-ass. Good job thumb up

I proved that he works for Sauron and is Saurons prawn.

Robtard
No, this happens to you all the time. You misinterpret because you're dense and claim people changed their stance. You are a slow witted man.

Another of your 'claim the other person does what you often do', that's your most common fallback smile

Keep derailing smile

Robtard
I proved that he works for Sauron and is Saurons prawn.

He's a wizard, not a crustacean.

Supra
Face it Gandalf is a weak mindless fool

Robtard
Face it Gandalf is a weak mindless fool

You just claimed he's shrimp.

quanchi112
Another of your 'claim the other person does what you often do', that's your most common fallback smile

Keep derailing smile Rob my post never changed. Gandalf dies first and Voldemort wins. That means Sauron has to beat Dumbledore and lose to Voldemort. How the hell can you be this stupid ?

Supra
You just claimed he's shrimp.

He is a shrimp.

StealthRanger
Sauron without a body can solo, never mind with one where he's moar powerful

Gandalf solos too

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Sauron without a body can solo, never mind with one where he's moar powerful

Gandalf solos too Based on ?

StealthRanger
Wellbetween superior strength, incorporeality, illusions, superior DC (destroyed a rather large tower with telekinesis or something) and whatnot

Plus he does have weather manipulation

Lestov16
You guys do remember Albus has an unbeatable wand and Vold has taken a potion to allow him to achieve any goal he attempts? I don't think Gandalf or Sauron are "soloing" here.

StealthRanger
Tell that to Draco Malfoy

Massive NLF

Sauron is :maybe

Epicurus
You guys do remember Albus has an unbeatable wand and Vold has taken a potion to allow him to achieve any goal he attempts? I don't think Gandalf or Sauron are "soloing" here.
So if Voldemort decided to try and achieve omnipotence/godhood in this scenario, would he succeed iyo?

Lestov16
Are Sauron and Gandalf immune to the effects of the potion, iyo?

StealthRanger
Prove it'd effect them to begin with thumb up

Epicurus
Are Sauron and Gandalf immune to the effects of the potion, iyo?
Voldemort was, considering Harry never tried to use it against him. smile

quanchi112
You guys do remember Albus has an unbeatable wand and Vold has taken a potion to allow him to achieve any goal he attempts? I don't think Gandalf or Sauron are "soloing" here. That is a myth that the Elder wand makes one unbeatable. It is just the most powerful wand in existence.

NemeBro
Are Sauron and Gandalf immune to the effects of the potion, iyo? Sauron created a sentient Ring with power over causality itself.

So yeah probably.

quanchi112
Sauron created a sentient Ring with power over causality itself.

So yeah probably. The only reason the ring worked is because it lorded over the others which were made to govern each race.

Try to understand stuff, guy.

NemeBro
It worked on Hobbits, who didn't have a ring of power.

quanchi112
It worked on Hobbits, who didn't have a ring of power. If they put it on.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.