Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi (ANH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
Who would win in a battle to the death?
Setting: Open Field

Stealth Moose
NOPE.

Jmanghan
Qui-Gon takes this .-.

...Are you kidding me?

chilled monkey
Out of interest was this inspired by Jensaarai1's videos? No offence, I'm just curious.

Q99
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Qui-Gon takes this .-.

I'm not entirely convinced. Obi-wan was holding off Vader, who is stronger than Maul, after all. He may not be as fit, but he's got more experience.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Out of interest was this inspired by Jensaarai1's videos? No offence, I'm just curious.
Yes actually.

Raptor22
Obi wan. Qui gon probably has the worst endurance/stamina of any character in all of star wars and obi wan is tailor made to wear you down.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Raptor22
Obi wan. Qui gon probably has the worst endurance/stamina of any character in all of star wars and obi wan is tailor made to wear you down.

You know, that's not a bad observation.

Col. Valerian
ANH Kenobi hasn't trained in more than a decade... He had his short training with Yoda and Jinn in how to become a Force ghost and that's it. He spent the rest of his days just following Luke around making sure he didn't do anything stupid waiting for the right moment to reveal his path. Jinn, on the other hand, died battling a very skilled Sith Lord and, as opposed to what many believe, actually gave him a good fight. IMO he is very underestimated.

Yahoo69
While Obi-Wan managed to survive for a longer period, I doubt even he could predict what surprise his former master would have in store for him.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
ANH Kenobi hasn't trained in more than a decade... He had his short training with Yoda and Jinn in how to become a Force ghost and that's it. He spent the rest of his days just following Luke around making sure he didn't do anything stupid waiting for the right moment to reveal his path. Jinn, on the other hand, died battling a very skilled Sith Lord and, as opposed to what many believe, actually gave him a good fight. IMO he is very underestimated. he may be a little rusty but he was able to literally disarm hett on tatooine and stalemate Vader for an extended period on the death star so I don't think his skills diminished too much over the years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.