Captain America vs. Spiderman (Tobey Maguire)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Cap gets his shield
KO to win
Using only movie feats, who wins?

Robtard
Spider-Man with ease. I doubt Captain America could seriously harm him.

Firefly218
Cap went toe to toe with a God in Loki. I can't see spidey hurting cap as long as he has his vibranium shield.

Supra
Spiderman

COG Veteran
Spiderman.

The Fat Rambo
Spidey rapes.

Psychotron
Can Captain America even hurt Spider-man? The guy tanks grenades with his face.

IceBreaker2000
Originally posted by Psychotron
Can Captain America even hurt Spider-man? The guy tanks grenades with his face.

When did he do that?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Firefly218
Cap went toe to toe with a God in Loki. I can't see spidey hurting cap as long as he has his vibranium shield.

Went toe to toe and got his ass kicked. He couldn't even knock back Loki

Psychotron
Originally posted by IceBreaker2000
When did he do that?

At the end of the first film. Goblin throws as bomb at him which detonates right in his face. The thing is even though it tore open his mask and sent him flying it didn't even bruise him or even cut open his lip. He even survived hits from Sandman's giant form, I don't think Captain America's peak human punches will do much.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by IceBreaker2000
When did he do that?
The final battle in spiderman 1. GG threw it in his face.

IceBreaker2000
Originally posted by Psychotron
At the end of the first film. Goblin throws as bomb at him which detonates right in his face. The thing is even though it tore open his mask and sent him flying it didn't even bruise him or even cut open his lip. He even survived hits from Sandman's giant form, I don't think Captain America's peak human punches will do much.

Your right spidey wins

Firefly218
Cap is just as strong and durable as spidey. His shield took a hit from the Mjolnir.

COG Veteran
The shield took the hit, captain is not a shield wink

Supra
Cap is just as strong and durable as spidey. His shield took a hit from the Mjolnir.

Loki unarmed him of that shield within seconds..Spiderman would web it out of him just as fast.

Robtard

Not as strong.

Not as durable.

Only reason Cap wasn't turned into butter by that blow is because the shield's unique properties in absorbing/deflecting energy due to being made in part of vibranium. We see the force of that blow redirected back when it knocks away, Thor, IM and part of the forest.

Firefly218

Robtard
Here you go again, guy:

Only reason Cap wasn't turned into butter by that blow is because the shield's unique properties in absorbing/deflecting energy due to being made in part of vibranium. We see the force of that blow redirected back when it knocks away, Thor, IM and part of the forest.

Supra
Cap gets wreaked

carver9
Spiderman stomps.

quanchi112
Spider-Man wins.

marwash22
spite thread.

COG Veteran
See above posts. Your concession is accepted.

Supra
Toby's strength was in another class then Cap who could not even make Loki flinch and Loki straight up ganked his shield.

Firefly218
Originally posted by COG Veteran
See above posts. Your concession is accepted.

Spidermans offence is rendered completely useless as long as cap has his shield. And don't tell me spideys webs will unarm cap.

COG Veteran
Spidermans offence is rendered completely useless as long as cap has his shield. And don't tell me spideys webs will unarm cap.
It will. Then Cap gets raped.

KingD19

Cap has never fought anyone as fast or agile as Spidey, who can attack from unpredictable angles where Cap can't defend against.

Supra

Loki

No he throws it at spidy and he catches it and keeps it. Watch cap lose his precious and get rolfstomped

S6j0VdQkJPo

Psychotron

You're kidding right? Loki tagged him, Spider-man will destroy him.

Supra
Cap gets train wrecked.

KingD19
Which is ironic because Spidey stopped a train wreck.

Supra
Originally posted by KingD19
Which is ironic because Spidey stopped a train wreck.

Another world class feat they ignore..Iron stoped the whole damn thing after getting wrecked by the professor.

byrdgang21
Spidey wins just as he would in the comics. Parker >> Rogers in any medium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.