Zeus vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Zeus vs Classic

No BFR

carver9
Juggernaut gets killed...badly.

h1a8
Juggs easily, but after getting knocked around a little.

Supra
Really!? Damn he wrecked Hulk. I thought he had a chance :-\

Branlor Swift
Juggernaut gets ripped in half

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is going to end like the Captain Universe fight. Except worse.

carver9
Originally posted by Supra
Really!? Damn he wrecked Hulk. I thought he had a chance :-\

Dont listen to H1. Juggernaut would get destroyed just like Hulk would get destroyed again if he faced Zeus.

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
Dont listen to H1. Juggernaut would get destroyed just like Hulk would get destroyed again if he faced Zeus.

I figured as much. Zeus is a rock star

h1a8

Jugg's durability feats are far beyond Zeus strength feats. So why should we believe that Zeus can even harm Juggs?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Jugg's durability feats are far beyond Zeus strength feats. So why should we believe that Zeus can even harm Juggs?

What makes you say that? Are you basing things off of single showings (think before answering this question)?

h1a8
What makes you say that? Are you basing things off of single showings (think before answering this question)?

I considered Zeus whole history of strength feats. He has none that compares to Juggs durability feats. If you disagree then what feat is it?

carver9
I considered Zeus whole history of strength feats. He has none that compares to Juggs durability feats. If you disagree then what feat is it?

Are you using Juggernaut history of fts or just Zeus?

quanchi112
Zeus, easily.

Supra
Zeus wreck's. Hes Zeus.

Odekahn
Zeus with Spite.

eaebiakuya
I think Zeus could remove Juggernaut enchantment like Thor did.

Supra
Who has Zeus lost to?

Silent Master

You're aware that this isn't a slugfest, right?

dynamix
Zeus, lol, he's on a whole 'nother level!

JakeTheBank
Zeus rips off Cain's head.

Supra
Ok Ill play devil's advocate for Cyttorak..with the force field up, how is Zeus breaking through that?. Obviously its up for this fight.

Mshinu
Juggs gets beaten up almost as bad as Hulk.

As for the forcefield a hammerthrow from Thor just managed to pierce that enough to lightly touch Juggernaut, Zeus will have no trouble.

Terryc250

Jugg's durability feats are far beyonds the Living Tribunals as well, so I guess the LT cannot harm Juggs.

Silent Master
Ok Ill play devil's advocate for Cyttorak..with the force field up, how is Zeus breaking through that?. Obviously its up for this fight.

So, you're saying that Juggernaut wins?

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, you're saying that Juggernaut wins?

Do you know the definition of devils advocate?

Silent Master
Do you know the definition of devils advocate?

I do and I'm waiting for you to provide proof for the side you've chosen.

Supra
I do and I'm waiting for you to provide proof for the side you've chosen.

Zeus wrecks him like I already said, read before you speak.

abhilegend
D'spayre nearly killed Juggernaut by absorbing his power. He is a low level demon at best. Imagine what Zeus would do to Juggernaut.

Silent Master
Zeus wrecks him like I already said, read before you speak.

I see, so you lied at the top of the page when you said you'd be the devil's advocate for Cyttorak. thank you for admitting it.

Supra
I see, so you lied at the top of the page when you said you'd be the devil's advocate for Cyttorak. thank you for admitting it.

Lied laughing

I seek truth and understanding which you do not bring, welcome to my ignore list

Silent Master
Lied laughing

I seek truth and understanding which you do not bring, welcome to my ignore list

Being a devil's advocate requires you to take a position, I'm asking you to back up that position with feats.

Supra
Back on Topic, so the force field is really not invulnerable and it can be broken?

Silent Master
You tell us, since you're being the devil's advocate for Cyttorak.

Supra
Originally posted by Mshinu
Juggs gets beaten up almost as bad as Hulk.

As for the forcefield a hammerthrow from Thor just managed to pierce that enough to lightly touch Juggernaut, Zeus will have no trouble.

I understand now

Zeus>Cyttorak Deity

StiltmanFTW
Zeus is a rock star

http://i41.tinypic.com/2yn30co.jpg

Supra
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://i41.tinypic.com/2yn30co.jpg

Cause thats cannon.

StiltmanFTW
It is.

Supra
No thats not, quit lying,,

this is canon

Originally posted by Yamcha
I GOT YOU!

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps613f4625.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps504f1222.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsd3909fb5.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps2092e131.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps72747fea.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps02629a9d.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps120d6eed.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps6ce0460f.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zps524b33ff.jpg

StiltmanFTW
It's spelled canon, not cannon.

When Titans Collide was even referenced in the same issue Zeus and Hulk fought. You'd know that if you were actually reading comics. It's 100% canon.

Supra
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's spelled canon, not cannon.

When Titans Collide was even referenced in the same issue Zeus and Hulk fought. You'd know that if you were actually reading comics. It's 100% canon.

Juggernaut gets killed...badly. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Juggernaut gets ripped in half Originally posted by carver9
Dont listen to H1. Juggernaut would get destroyed just like Hulk would get destroyed again if he faced Zeus. Originally posted by quanchi112
Zeus, easily. Originally posted by Odekahn
Zeus with Spite. Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I think Zeus could remove Juggernaut enchantment like Thor did. Originally posted by dynamix
Zeus, lol, he's on a whole 'nother level! Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Zeus rips off Cain's head.

I'm not falling into your trickery..Godspeed

Epicurus
No thats not, quit lying,,

this is canon
Stiltman's scan was referenced in the very same comic whose scans you just quoted.

Funny thing is, Hulk no-sold a similar spear which killed Zeus in that arc.

StiltmanFTW
@Supra

There is no trick. Hardly the first time you were caught having no idea what you talk about stick out tongue

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863060/Incredible_Hulks_622_006.jpg.html

Epicurus
I'm not falling into your trickery..Godspeed
Tell me something; did you actually even read Incredible Hulk #621 and #622? Or like most average people you just post scans you find on the internet without actually reading the comic from which said scans were posted?

Supra
Originally posted by Epicurus
Tell me something; did you actually even read Incredible Hulk #621 and #622? Or like most average people you just post scans you find on the internet without actually reading the comic from which said scans were posted?

Yes I read last week, you?

Epicurus
Yes I read last week, you?
Then how did you miss the "When Titans Collide" reference in those issues? You know, the very same comic from which that Zeus getting pierced by a spear scan was posted.

Supra
Then how did you miss the "When Titans Collide" reference in those issues? You know, the very same comic from which that Zeus getting pierced by a spear scan was posted.

So your gonna derail the thread by going off a scan of him getting stabbed with a spear while in the very same issues Zeus owns Hulk..

Did I say Juggs had a random spear as part of his weapons?

Hulk thought he could take the Gods, Zeus wrecked him.

Im not falling for you games.

Epicurus
So your gonna derail the thread by going off a scan of him getting stabbed with a spear while in the very same issues Zeus owns Hulk..

Did I say Juggs had a random spear as part of his weapons?

Hulk thought he could take the Gods, Zeus wrecked him.

Im not falling for you games.
No, that's not the same issue. What I want is for you to concede that you were wrong when you claimed that it was not canon. Do so, and I won't haunt you any longer in this thread. That should be simple enough even for you, right?

Supra
No, that's not the same issue. What I want is for you to concede that you were wrong when you claimed that it was not canon. Do so, and I won't haunt you any longer in this thread. That should be simple enough even for you, right?

This is a spin off thread from another thread which you where never apart of so you have no clue whats going on here.

Zeus> Cyttorak Deity

As everyone already stated he beats Juggs.

Epicurus
This is a spin off thread from another thread which you where never apart of so you have no clue whats going on here.

Zeus> Cyttorak Deity

As everyone already stated he beats Juggs.
Actually, I have more of a clue in the tip of my wiener than you'll ever have in a hundred years when it comes to comic book forums.

Based on what? It's one thing to say that Zeus can beat Juggernaut(which he definitely can) but quite another to claim that he's more powerful than Cyttorak himself despite having zero feats to support such a claim.

Btw, your concession that the Zeus/spear scan is canon is also pending.

Supra
Actually, I have more of a clue in the tip of my wiener than you'll ever have in a hundred years when it comes to comic book forums.

Based on what? It's one thing to say that Zeus can beat Juggernaut(which he definitely can) but quite another to claim that he's more powerful than Cyttorak himself despite having zero feats to support such a claim.

Btw, your concession that the Zeus/spear scan is canon is also pending.

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I think Zeus could remove Juggernaut enchantment like Thor did.

Zeus is higher power

Epicurus
Zeus is higher power
Illyana has done that in Limbo as well. Although I have my doubts about whether you're familiar with her character or not. And that's speculation anyways whether Zeus is capable of such a feat or not. He's never actually done something like that on-panel.

Tell me, what feats does Zeus have to suggest that he's beyond the likes of Cyttorak?

Also, still waiting for your concession that the Zeus/spear scan is canon.

Supra
Illyana has done that in Limbo as well. Although I have my doubts about whether you're familiar with her character or not. And that's speculation anyways whether Zeus is capable of such a feat or not. He's never actually done something like that on-panel.

Tell me, what feats does Zeus have to suggest that he's beyond the likes of Cyttorak?

Also, still waiting for your concession that the Zeus/spear scan is canon.

Go read the thread dude, everyone says he wastes Jugs, even the Jugs fans, I seek truth and understanding, I wanted to know if Zeus could stop classic juggernaut and he can.

Its my thread I got my answer and people supported my theory that Zeus wins.

Case Closed,
Godspeed

Epicurus
Go read the thread dude, everyone says he wastes Jugs, even the Jugs fans, I seek truth and understanding, I wanted to know if Zeus could stop classic juggernaut and he can.

Its my thread I got my answer and people supported my theory that Zeus wins.

Case Closed,
Godspeed
Yes, and how does that equate to him being beyond Cyttorak? So you just blindly conform to popular opinion instead of using your own mind and reading these comics for a change?

Nope, you showed feats to support this ridiculous claim that Zeus is well and beyond Cyttorak. Because cutting off the connection to his enchantment doesn't put you above Cyttorak. Think.

Still waiting for your concession that the Zeus/spear scan is canon.

Supra
Yes, and how does that equate to him being beyond Cyttorak? So you just blindly conform to popular opinion instead of using your own mind and reading these comics for a change?

Nope, you showed feats to support this ridiculous claim that Zeus is well and beyond Cyttorak. Because cutting off the connection to his enchantment doesn't put you above Cyttorak. Think.

Still waiting for your concession that the Zeus/spear scan is canon.

Welcome to my ignore list with the insults.

Epicurus
Welcome to my ignore list with the insults.
I accept your concession with all the warmth of my heart.smile

Supra
Thread over, Zeus wins

Epicurus
^Do you concede that the Zeus/spear scan is canon?

Supra
When people are ignored, they just don't get it, hilarious.

Epicurus
^You still have the option of viewing my posts, little booboo. Are you going to concede that the Zeus/spear scan is canon?

Silent Master
^You still have the option of viewing my posts, little booboo. Are you going to concede that the Zeus/spear scan is canon?

Pobably not, he won't even concede that an AI that can control mutiple flying armors at the same time would be able to fly a single air-ship in a straight line.

The Sorrow
Zeus wins with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.