Vin Diesel vs Clint Eastwood (Street Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Clint Eastwood is in his prime. Vin Diesel is in his.

Who takes this fight home?

Supra
Make my day

COG Veteran
Clint Eastwood lays him out hard.

Jmanghan
I'm gonna say, Vin gets 1 or two punches in before getting knocked the hell out.

BruceSkywalker
Nobody beats Eastwood in his prime.. nobody

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Nobody beats Eastwood in his prime.. nobody

Cept Stallone, and Arnie, and Bruce Lee.

We aren't talking acting here, we are talking in an actual Street Fight, though I do honestly think Clint takes down Vin pretty easy.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Cept Stallone, and Arnie, and Bruce Lee.

We aren't talking acting here, we are talking in an actual Street Fight, though I do honestly think Clint takes down Vin pretty easy.

I wasn't talking about Eastwood's acting when I said what I said embarrasment

TheTyrant
Vin Diesel :/

KingD19
Diesel at his prime is huge and he's actually a pretty decent fighter in real life. Plus he was a bouncer before he got famous. So I'd give him a fight between the two.

NemeBro
So uh, Diesel knocks Clint out, lol.

Diesel is quite a bit more muscular and strong now than Clint has ever been.

Eastwood's only advantage is maybe reach, due to being 6'4" to Vin's 6'0".

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
So uh, Diesel knocks Clint out, lol.

Diesel is quite a bit more muscular and strong now than Clint has ever been.

Eastwood's only advantage is maybe reach, due to being 6'4" to Vin's 6'0". What about Heartbreak Ridge?...

TheTyrant
Not to mention that Vin's from New York and used to bust people's heads while he was young.

KingD19
Also people seem to be forgetting that squinting all the damn time makes it hard to see. Eastwood's essentially going to be fighting blind.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
Also people seem to be forgetting that squinting all the damn time makes it hard to see. Eastwood's essentially going to be fighting blind.

which helps.. lololololololol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.