Iron Man vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
All feats from all movies

Fight to Death

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Supra
Figured as much. Iron Man got a bunch of cheap shots with tech that realized Loki zero Damage.

Kazenji
^ This dope just wants Iron Man to lose now.

Supra
Originally posted by Kazenji

Its a simple vs thread, deal with it or stay out of it.

Kazenji
A troll and doesn't even know it

as for the verses, of course Loki wins.

Supra

Which you bring

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Kazenji
You've done most of that.

Supra
You've done most of that.

No sir I have not.

Kazenji
So you've never done that?......i find that hard to believe.

Supra
So you've never done that?......i find that hard to believe.

One who was no understanding of the definition would.

Kazenji
Yawn.....keep denying things.

Supra
Yawn.....keep denying things.

Roger that vigilante

Impediment
Back to topic, guys. Both of you.

Anything like this needs to be taken to PM Land or you both need to place one another on the Ignore List.

Supra

Two thumbs up

Lestov16

You hear that, Frothbyte? According to Kandy Kaz, you're a butthurt dope, since you made a similar query

This is the third fail I've called you out on, Kandyman. You have to stop. It used to be 85% funny and 15% pathetic, but now it's the reverse sad

Kazenji
So now Loser Lest is bringing in other people who have nothing to do with Supre.

Lestov16
I apologize for exposing your fail once again. But you must admit, you brought this humiliation on yourself (just like the other times laughing ). I must say though, I think I'm gaining a particular expertise at exposing your stupidity. Could become a career smile

Kazenji
I didn't bring any humiliation this time

it happens all the times on this forum anyway, Some new character is the flavor of the month and they try to find their weakness

keep trying, Fool.

Lestov16
You brought nothing but humiliation. You called Supra a troll just because he made a versus match that includes a character who you just lost horribly debating about. If anyone is butthurt, it is you. Now stop with the fails. I want to like you. You seem to have good taste in some movies, but you Just. Keep. Failing. So stop it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Lestov16
You brought nothing but humiliation. You called Supra a troll just because he made a versus match that includes a character who you just lost horribly debating about.

Well he can be a troll at time and has been caught doing it

seriously why are you trying so hard to have digs at me, When i haven't done a thing towards you......shrugs someone has too much time on their hands

also good one...even after Impediment told me & Supre to stop bickering you come and continue it.

Lestov16
Well he can be a troll at time and has been caught doing it

In the OP of this thread? He must have said something offensive in the OP to make you call him a dope in the first post. Otherwise you're carrying butthurt where it doesn't need to be.

seriously why are you trying so hard to have digs at me, When i haven't done a thing towards you

Besides your numerous inaccurate fail posts which somebody has to correct, nothing really. Why did you call Supra a dope in your first post of thread, when he hadn't done a thing towards you in the OP of the thread?

also good one...even after Impediment told me & Supre to stop bickering you come and continue it.

Blatant undebatable win for Loki, so something else has to be discussed.

Utrigita
Iron Man ftw.

Lestov16
How?

Utrigita
Lokis defense to the laser shown in IM2 is what exactly? None unless he just had a insane durability showing in Thor 2. Also Iron Man can bombard him with repulsar beams rockets etc. Sooner or later Loki will get knocked out.

Kazenji
Just noticed the OP doesn't say Loki has that scepter from the Avengers movie.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Utrigita
Lokis defense to the laser shown in IM2 is what exactly?

You think he can't tank that laser, when he tanked a weapon using tesseract energy, an exploding arrow that can take down the Helicarrier directly to the face (which he had the reflexes to catch in mid-air), and a beating from the Hulk?

None unless he just had a insane durability showing in Thor 2.

you have to see The Avengers at some point, since you clearly haven't. It's a good movie

Also Iron Man can bombard him with repulsar beams rockets etc. Sooner or later Loki will get knocked out.

IM's weapons couldn't do shit to a Leviathan until he went inside. Hulk on the other hand took down one with a single punch. He later went rage mode on Loki and merely incapacitated him. What does IM have in his arsenal equal to a Hulk hit? also, given how effortlessly he caught the arrow, it's possible he would just dodge IM's more direct attacks. IM can't stay in the air all day. He'll exhaust his power trying to attack Loki, land, and from there get his shit wrecked.

abhilegend
Tony wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Tony wins. No, he doesn't. Loki wins.

BruceSkywalker
Stark wins

Utrigita
You think he can't tank that laser, when he tanked a weapon using tesseract energy, an exploding arrow that can take down the Helicarrier directly to the face (which he had the reflexes to catch in mid-air), and a beating from the Hulk?

Does any of that have any relation to a laser that was shown to basically cut through anything? Not really. It shows resistance to explosion to the face and blunt trama, and reflexes... go catch a tank exploding missile, awesome idea.

you have to see The Avengers at some point, since you clearly haven't. It's a good movie

Oh I did, but nothing suggest, that he can tank the laser Iron Man utilized against the robots and was basically what a photon charged energy beam developed from IM making his new "heart". Again unless I'm missing something.

IM's weapons couldn't do shit to a Leviathan until he went inside. Hulk on the other hand took down one with a single punch. He later went rage mode on Loki and merely incapacitated him. What does IM have in his arsenal equal to a Hulk hit? also, given how effortlessly he caught the arrow, it's possible he would just dodge IM's more direct attacks. IM can't stay in the air all day. He'll exhaust his power trying to attack Loki, land, and from there get his shit wrecked.

Forgot the little part where he blows it up with two rockets to ensure it doesn't crush Hawkeye, Black Widow and Captain America didn't you?

So the leviathan is a estimate of Lokis durability? Loki was down and out through the rest of the movie, and Hulk only stopped beating on him because he was incapacitated, had Hulk hit Loki like he hit the Leviathan, Loki would be lucky if he ended like Thor, who toke a flying after a sideway punch from Hulk.

So he catches two repulsar beams to the chest, and continous barrage from afar and doesn't get knocked out after it was clearly shown that the repulsar beams affected him, by force (pushing him back) as well as making him react with a "argh" but then I guess it didn't hurt.... and well Iron Man kinda can stay in the air... What should stop him? A KO is a win, and do I think that Iron Man will eventually wear Loki down? Absolutely!

Supra
Does any of that have any relation to a laser that was shown to basically cut through anything? Not really. It shows resistance to explosion to the face and blunt trama, and reflexes... go catch a tank exploding missile, awesome idea.

Oh I did, but nothing suggest, that he can tank the laser Iron Man utilized against the robots and was basically what a photon charged energy beam developed from IM making his new "heart". Again unless I'm missing something.

Forgot the little part where he blows it up with two rockets to ensure it doesn't crush Hawkeye, Black Widow and Captain America didn't you?

So the leviathan is a estimate of Lokis durability? Loki was down and out through the rest of the movie, and Hulk only stopped beating on him because he was incapacitated, had Hulk hit Loki like he hit the Leviathan, Loki would be lucky if he ended like Thor, who toke a flying after a sideway punch from Hulk.

So he catches two repulsar beams to the chest, and continous barrage from afar and doesn't get knocked out after it was clearly shown that the repulsar beams affected him, by force (pushing him back) as well as making him react with a "argh" but then I guess it didn't hurt.... and well Iron Man kinda can stay in the air... What should stop him? A KO is a win, and do I think that Iron Man will eventually wear Loki down? Absolutely!

None of that caused any damage to him.

Supra
Originally posted by abhilegend
Tony wins. Originally posted by BruceSkywalker Stark wins

Hulk wrecked Loki and didn't even TKO him, Iron gets that thrashing and he's dead and done.

Loki had no broken bones, no need for the healing room he was back up walking around like nothing had ever happen a few screens later

Supra
Originally posted by Supra
Loki got hit with the destroyer weapon, he realized Zero Damage. Thor was running around bleeding. Loko was getting slammed and bashed by everyone and he just laughed.

Hulk, Thor and Loki have superior durability then a metal man.

Hulk>Thor>Loki>Iron Man

Lestov16
A KO is a win, and do I think that Iron Man will eventually wear Loki down? Absolutely!

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/mmm.gif

S6j0VdQkJPo

I'll concede IM may win with a KO. I don't think he'll kill Loki though. And if IM exhausts his weapons before Loki is completely neutralized, Loki will tear him to shreds when he lands.

quanchi112
Another concession by Lestov.

laughing out loud

Lestov16
Originally posted by quanchi112
Loki wins. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Happy Dance Keep flip flopping. You have no conviction.

Supra
Loki had no TKO even from Hulk smash btw

Utrigita

S6j0VdQkJPo

I'll concede IM may win with a KO. I don't think he'll kill Loki though. And if IM exhausts his weapons before Loki is completely neutralized, Loki will tear him to shreds when he lands.

Cool, I'm confident that IM isn't going to kill Loki. To that his portrayed damage soak has been to high. I highly doubt IM will run out of energy, he fought the Chitari, Loki, pushed the rota on the helicarrier, without a single time losing power.

Supra
Iron Man was betting wrecked at the end by Chitari ground soldiers though, Loki has gone toe to toe with Thor, who still can't beat Loki, only way he stopped him was laying the hammer on him.

We have never even see Loki bleed much.

Silent Master
We have never even see Loki bleed.

Really, so those red lines/marks on Loki's face after the Hulk fight are what...strawberry jam?

Lestov16
OT, Avengers is going to be one of those films I look back on 15-20 years from now and just be glad I got to see it in theaters smile. Same with Pacific Rim, and (technically) Avatar (not because I liked Avatar, but because of it's record-breaking BO)

Supra
OT, Avengers is going to be one of those films I look back on 15-20 years from now and just be glad I got to see it in theaters smile. Same with Pacific Rim, and (technically) Avatar (not because I liked Avatar, but because of it's record-breaking BO)

Avengers is one of the best I have seen until I saw Thor 2, its hard to compare them but I just loved Thor 2 much, seeing Asgard and the other worlds was so bad ass.

Lestov16
Avengers is one of the best I have seen until I saw Thor 2, its hard to compare them but I just loved Thor 2 much, seeing Asgard and the other worlds was so bad ass.

Don't remind me mad . I got to see every superhero film of 2013 except for that (which I hear is the best) and Wolverine (TBF, I never liked the character that much anyways). Matter of fact, Thor 2 playing at a local theater right now, but I'm broke sad Guess I'll have to wait for a bootleg internet version. It'll suffice.

Supra
Don't remind me mad . I got to see every superhero film of 2013 except for that (which I hear is the best) and Wolverine (TBF, I never liked the character that much anyways). Matter of fact, Thor 2 playing at a local theater right now, but I'm broke sad Guess I'll have to wait for a bootleg internet version. It'll suffice.

Scrounge up some couch money and go see it on the big screen, you won't be disappointed!!

Kazenji
So my question gets ignored..roll eyes (sarcastic)

in that case Iron Man wins...and yes i know did say Loki wins at first

as Utrigita said he just bombards with his weapons.

Supra

You already conceded, good luck digging your way out.

Kazenji
You already conceded, good luck digging your way out.

Conceded what, Dumbass?

were talking about this verses not that ID4 one.

Supra
Conceded what, Dumbass?

were talking about this verses not that ID4 one.

Your back to your usual flip flop.

Kazenji
*Grown*

and this is why i hardly visit the movie verses...got to put up with idiots such as yourself.

Supra

Kazenji
Now look who's trolling

and all i'm doing is trying to contribute to this verses.

Supra
Now look who's trolling

and all i'm doing is trying to contribute to this verses.

No your flip flopping, you already said loki won.

Kazenji
Reported

Supra
Good back on topic.

Firefly218
Loki taps on Tony's chest and tells him to die

Tony: "affirmative"

Kazenji
I have been on topic, Its you with your trolling

Originally posted by Firefly218

Tony: "affirmative"

how's he going to do that when Tony is flying and bombarding him with his various weapons.

Supra
I have been on topic, Its you with your trolling.

Where? Your flip flop?

quanchi112

Tony: "affirmative" Loki clearly wins.

Supra
I have been on topic, Its you with your trolling

how's he going to do that when Tony is flying and bombarding him with his various weapons.

He realized no damage to any of starks weapons. You didn't even read OP. Cause he can sure hit Loki while he's intangible.

Kazenji
He realized no damage to any of starks weapons. You didn't even read OP. Cause he can sure hit Loki while he's intangible.

I did read it

and my reply to loki tapping Tony is

as for intangible they're only illusions.

Supra
I did read it

and my reply to loki tapping Tony is

as for intangible they're only illusions.

Exactly, he cant hit him with anything and if he does it does not hurt him at all.

Hot even Hulk or Thor could break him for long.

Firefly218
Loki has firepower of his own, seeing as how he shot powerful orbs of energy from his staff in Avengers. Loki has amazing reflexes and extremely resistant to Starks weaponry. Not to mention, Loki is a master of deception ~ Tony won't know where to shoot.

Kazenji
Lol at Hulk being able to break Loki for long

your trying to make out Loki is some superior god, Which he isn't he's a frost giant

Loki has firepower of his own, seeing as how he shot powerful orbs of energy from his staff in Avengers. Loki has amazing reflexes and extremely resistant to Starks weaponry. Not to mention, Loki is a master of deception ~ Tony won't know where to shoot.

Tri-laser beam fixes that.

Robtard
http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/956/0e13.jpg

Supra
Lol at Hulk being able to break Loki for long

your trying to make out Loki is some superior god, Which he isn't he's a frost giant

Tri-laser beam fixes that.

He was hit with the destroyer weapon and it did nothing to him.

Kazenji
Who loki was hit with the Destroyer?

go watch Thor 1 again.

Supra
Who loki was hit with the Destroyer?

go watch Thor 1 again.

Go watch Avengers which you clearly never have. He gets hits with a destroyer weapon and does nothing to him.

Kazenji
I know what the Destroyer is, It was in Thor 1.

Supra

I guess you never the destroyer weapon in Avengers that Loki got hit by.

Robtard

He's means the SHIELD BFG Coulson used.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/136/7zl6.png

Kazenji
What the hell are you even talking about

This is the Destroyer

http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/The_Destroyer

go re-watch the movies before trying to prove me wrong.

Supra
Originally posted by Robtard
He's means the SHIELD BFG Coulson used.

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/136/7zl6.png

Exactly

Kazenji
That weapon is called Coulson's Revenge.

Lestov16

S6j0VdQkJPo

thumb up I'd love to support Loki here, but screenfeats are screenfeats, and screenfeats show Loki getting KTFO by just a couple of IM's repulsors. If IM spamfires from the air, it will only be a matter of time before Loki goes down.

Supra
thumb up I'd love to support Loki here, but screenfeats are screenfeats, and screenfeats show Loki getting KTFO by just a couple of IM's repulsors. If IM spamfires from the air, it will only be a matter of time before Loki goes down.

Nope he cant kill Loki.

Lestov16
I was thinking more simple KO. It's still a win IIRC

quanchi112
thumb up I'd love to support Loki here, but screenfeats are screenfeats, and screenfeats show Loki getting KTFO by just a couple of IM's repulsors. If IM spamfires from the air, it will only be a matter of time before Loki goes down. Are you flip flopping again ? Did you miss Iron Man 3 ? How many suits of armor get wrecked.

FrothByte

That was Loki wanting to get capture though. Even Captain America found it weird how Loki all of a sudden gives up. Sure he got knocked off his feet, didn't knock him out though. Easily got back up.

Supra
I was thinking more simple KO. It's still a win IIRC

Not even Hulk could kill him, Iron Man does not even have the capability of putting that beating on Hulk and in the end. Iron Man cannot even reproduce that beating. Even after he tanked hulks hit he got up and asked for a drink.

Every time Iron Man connected with Loki withe a repulser blast he tanked it and realized zero damage.

Utrigita
Not even Hulk could kill him, Iron Man does not even have the capability of putting that beating on Hulk and in the end. Iron Man cannot even reproduce that beating. Even after he tanked hulks hit he got up and asked for a drink.

Every time Iron Man connected with Loki withe a repulser blast he tanked it and realized zero damage.

Who cares of Iron Man can kill him? A win is either killing or KO your opponent, and based on screen feats, given enough time, Iron Man will knock Loki out.

FrothByte
Who cares of Iron Man can kill him? A win is either killing or KO your opponent, and based on screen feats, given enough time, Iron Man will knock Loki out.

Actually we've never seen Loki KO'd on screen...

quanchi112
Who cares of Iron Man can kill him? A win is either killing or KO your opponent, and based on screen feats, given enough time, Iron Man will knock Loki out. Based on what ?

Utrigita
Originally posted by FrothByte
Actually we've never seen Loki KO'd on screen...

What would you call Loki after Hulk stopped using him as a ragdoll? I would call that a KO because he sure wasn't capable of continue fighting anything.

edit: maybe incapacitated is a better word, but potato potato.

Utrigita
Based on what ?

Screen feats.

Supra

Read OP, its fight to the death

What would you call Loki after Hulk stopped using him as a ragdoll? I would call that a KO because he sure wasn't capable of continue fighting anything.

edit: maybe incapacitated is a better word, but potato potato.

There is no way Iron Man could reproduce that kind of beating. Loki wins

quanchi112
Screen feats. Those prove Loki wins.

COG Veteran
Why anyone would argue for Iron Man is beyond me! Loki will rape.

Utrigita
Read OP, its fight to the death

There is no way Iron Man could reproduce that kind of beating. Loki wins

Then it will get interesting to see those lasers cut of Lokis head smile

I was never saying Iron Man could beat Loki up the way Hulk did. But lets not forget that in all the film, Iron Man utilized his repulsar beams twice against Loki and both times with succes.

Utrigita
Those prove Loki wins.

Which to be precise?

quanchi112
Which to be precise? His reaction feats and what he's tanked is greater than Iron Man level power.

Utrigita
His reaction feats and what he's tanked is greater than Iron Man level power.

His reaction? He got shot twice by Iron Man, one in a direct stand off (which Iron Man won btw). The really good feat Loki has is catching that arrow, which really means .... nothing, when what is coming is energy beams, to knock him down and rockets etc. to deliver coup de gra.

His damage soak was impressive but it had as shown limits, when taxed enough, and Iron Man will tax him.

But why don't you tell me how Loki wins? To my knowledge there is no staff so is Loki going to throw rocks at Iron Man?

quanchi112
His reaction? He got shot twice by Iron Man, one in a direct stand off (which Iron Man won btw). The really good feat Loki has is catching that arrow, which really means .... nothing, when what is coming is energy beams, to knock him down and rockets etc. to deliver coup de gra.

His damage soak was impressive but it had as shown limits, when taxed enough, and Iron Man will tax him.

But why don't you tell me how Loki wins? To my knowledge there is no staff so is Loki going to throw rocks at Iron Man? He wanted to be captured. He did so on purpose.

His feats of damaging Thor and greater beings than Iron Man. He has tanked greater attacks from the Hulk, Thor, and Malekith than against Iron Man.

Utrigita
He wanted to be captured. He did so on purpose.

His feats of damaging Thor and greater beings than Iron Man. He has tanked greater attacks from the Hulk, Thor, and Malekith than against Iron Man.

Not the second time (when he lost the stand off). Unless he wanted to get captured to let the Avengers get the staff, to then close the portal... No? Thought not.

He stabbed Thor when Thor was trying to reason with him, and that basically resulted in Loki running from the fight with all his speed to avoid getting his backsided handed to him by Thor. Hulk stopped beating on him when he saw Loki was down. I haven't seen Thor 2, as I said unless I'm missing something. But then again the Thor scene, the Hulk scene all shows that with enough damage Loki can be taken down. And when Loki even reacts to the repulsar beams by being thrown back and with a "Argh" they had a effect. Loki isn't Thor that tanked a repulsar beam at 475% capacity to the face.

btw.

But why don't you tell me how Loki wins? To my knowledge there is no staff so is Loki going to throw rocks at Iron Man?

Lestov16
is Loki going to throw rocks at Iron Man?

Actually, with Loki's Asgardian strength.....

Utrigita
Actually, with Loki's Asgardian strength.....

Against a Armor that in it's mark II state, toke a tank shell and a fall from 100 meters, a armor that toke hammerblows from Thor etc. They will maybe scrath off some of the painting... Also to my knowledge Loki hasn't in the movies portrayed strength near what Thor has.

K-Dog
With no staff Loki loses, but with it he wins. He did some "weapon to weapon" fighting with Thor. I say he is about 2/3 Thor strength.

FrothByte
Not the second time (when he lost the stand off). Unless he wanted to get captured to let the Avengers get the staff, to then close the portal... No? Thought not.

He stabbed Thor when Thor was trying to reason with him, and that basically resulted in Loki running from the fight with all his speed to avoid getting his backsided handed to him by Thor. Hulk stopped beating on him when he saw Loki was down. I haven't seen Thor 2, as I said unless I'm missing something. But then again the Thor scene, the Hulk scene all shows that with enough damage Loki can be taken down. And when Loki even reacts to the repulsar beams by being thrown back and with a "Argh" they had a effect. Loki isn't Thor that tanked a repulsar beam at 475% capacity to the face.

btw.

The 2nd time Loki got hit, he lost the quick draw. Agreed. Did it knock him out? Did it even make him groggy? No. In fact, none of IM's attacks nor Hawkeye's arrows nor even Thor's blows ever knocked out Loki or even got him winded. Only Hulk got him to stay down, and IM doesn't have the kind of power that Hulk has.

Also, Loki fought Thor in armed combat and held his own, showing that he strength comparable to Thor. Sure he's not as strong as Thor, but simply being able to lock weapons with Thor and not fold under Thor's strength shows that he has strength near Thor's own.

When IM fought Thor, he was at 475%. He won't be super charged in this match. When IM fought Thor, his helmet got dented with a headbutt whereas Thor didn't even get a bruise. In fact, despite IM's best efforts, he was unable to put a mark on Thor. Loki stabbed Thor and hurt him. What do you think his knives will do to Tony?

Fact is, Loki has proven that he can take whatever IM dishes out. Same can't be said for IM. The one and only time he took on an asgardian he had the benefit of being at 475% and yet his armor was still getting trashed.

Robtard
Thor Vs Loi fights don't prove much, as it's clear and was later stated that Thor holds back due to brotherly-love. Once Thor has enough, the fights ends very quickly.

I can't think of anything IM has in his arsenal that could put Loki down permanently though, unless his cutting-laser can cut Loki's head or a limb off.

FrothByte
Thor Vs Loi fights don't prove much, as it's clear and was later stated that Thor holds back due to brotherly-love. Once Thor has enough, the fights ends very quickly.

I can't think of anything IM has in his arsenal that could put Loki down permanently though, unless his cutting-laser can cut Loki's head or a limb off.

It shows that Thor needs to take Loki seriously if he wants to beat him. It shows that Loki has enough strength, speed, and skill to give Thor a hard time.

Robtard
It shows that Thor needs to take Loki seriously if he wants to beat him. It shows that Loki has enough strength, speed, and skill to give Thor a hard time.

Disagreed.

Just look at the fight on the Stark building as proof. They traded some blows (no homo), Thor did his usual 'try to reason with you bro' routine, it backfires and the second Thor has enough of Loki's antics, he finishes the fight and Loki has to flee. Similar to their fight at the end of Thor and Loki had presumably the second most powerful Asgardian weapon in his hands.

Shows me Thor could curb-stomp Loki at any given time, should he really want to. Not sure how Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Loki is hard to imagine.

But on topic. Still think Loki only needs to tank IM's arsenal and wait for an opportunity.

FrothByte
Disagreed.

Just look at the fight on the Stark building as proof. They traded some blows (no homo), Thor did his usual 'try to reason with you bro' routine, it backfires and the second Thor has enough of Loki's antics, he finishes the fight and Loki has to flee. Similar to their fight at the end of Thor and Loki had presumably the second most powerful Asgardian weapon in his hands.

Shows me Thor could curb-stomp Loki at any given time, should he really want to. Not sure how Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Loki is hard to imagine.

But on topic. Still think Loki only needs to tank IM's arsenal and wait for an opportunity.

Disagreed as well. Loki fled from Thor in the tower... but Thor didn't actually put that much of a beating on him. Call him a wuss or whatever, he was still skilled enough not to get a beating from Thor. Yes, Thor is more powerful and is a better fighter. But Loki isn't so far behind. Thor still needs to put effort when he wants to beat Loki.

Thor put about as much effort into beating Loki as he did IM. The difference is, IM came out from his fight with Thor damaged, Loki came out unaffected.

quanchi112

btw.

But why don't you tell me how Loki wins? To my knowledge there is no staff so is Loki going to throw rocks at Iron Man? he got blasted but was not defeated. At all.

He did stab him but guess what he has that knife and Iron will engage him. Loki can use illusions and what not to confuse and take him off guard.

Of course you haven't seen Thor 2 you coward.

Loki has greater strength and greater opponents have tried to kill or ko him to which he has been unable to do so.

Supra
Then it will get interesting to see those lasers cut of Lokis head smile

I was never saying Iron Man could beat Loki up the way Hulk did. But lets not forget that in all the film, Iron Man utilized his repulsar beams twice against Loki and both times with succes.

You refuse to read op, until you do you concede with every post.

Utrigita
You refuse to read op, until you do you concede with every post.

No I didn't refuse to read it, I merely assumed that your thread followed every single other threads condition (Kill or ko = win), which was a mistake given that you made it.

Utrigita
The 2nd time Loki got hit, he lost the quick draw. Agreed. Did it knock him out? Did it even make him groggy? No. In fact, none of IM's attacks nor Hawkeye's arrows nor even Thor's blows ever knocked out Loki or even got him winded. Only Hulk got him to stay down, and IM doesn't have the kind of power that Hulk has.

Also, Loki fought Thor in armed combat and held his own, showing that he strength comparable to Thor. Sure he's not as strong as Thor, but simply being able to lock weapons with Thor and not fold under Thor's strength shows that he has strength near Thor's own.

When IM fought Thor, he was at 475%. He won't be super charged in this match. When IM fought Thor, his helmet got dented with a headbutt whereas Thor didn't even get a bruise. In fact, despite IM's best efforts, he was unable to put a mark on Thor. Loki stabbed Thor and hurt him. What do you think his knives will do to Tony?

Fact is, Loki has proven that he can take whatever IM dishes out. Same can't be said for IM. The one and only time he took on an asgardian he had the benefit of being at 475% and yet his armor was still getting trashed.

Did it blow him back? Did it force him to cry out? Yes to both. What I'm saying is that Iron Man fighting Loki has never been more then 3 used repulsar beams and that is nowhere near covering the weapons at Iron Mans disposal. Iron Mans 3 repulsar beams (each showing effect) Could the arrow take out a tank? I doubt it... Iron Man rockets can though.

A holding back Thor that tried to reason with his brother, when Loki stabbed Thor and Thor realised Loki had to be stopped the hard way, and decided to take the fight seriously Loki ran with all his speed because he couldn't do anything to stop Thor.

Are we going to compare the durabillity of Thor and Loki because that is like comparing Steel to Wood. I'll happily point it out again, Thor got shot in the face with a repulsar beam at 475% and it didn't affect him. Loki got shot by normal Iron Man and was thrown back. Loki got beaten down and couldn't move by the Hulk, Thor toke the same beating and could still move without problems actually. Their showing against the Iron Man armor varies greatly to say the least. And what would the knife do? Loki was never shown having a great accuracy with throwing around his knifes. So what you purpose is that Iron Man lands and engages in h2h with Loki? Allowing Loki to get up after he has been knocked down by the repulsar beam.

Except the two standoffs they had... I also disagree on Iron Man not having the means to put Loki down, as mentioned previously (on a couple of occasions) what is Loki going to do about the laser shown in Iron Man 2?

Utrigita
he got blasted but was not defeated. At all.

He did stab him but guess what he has that knife and Iron will engage him. Loki can use illusions and what not to confuse and take him off guard.

Of course you haven't seen Thor 2 you coward.

Loki has greater strength and greater opponents have tried to kill or ko him to which he has been unable to do so.

Never said he was, but to say the Repulsar beams had no effect is outright wrong.

Let me get this straight, the only way you have for Loki to take down Iron man is stabbing him... how is Loki going to reach Iron Man?

What on earth does those two things have to do with each other?

Loki ran from Thor, Loki got beaten down by Hulk, hell even Captain America held his own against Loki...

quanchi112
Never said he was, but to say the Repulsar beams had no effect is outright wrong.

Let me get this straight, the only way you have for Loki to take down Iron man is stabbing him... how is Loki going to reach Iron Man?

What on earth does those two things have to do with each other?

Loki ran from Thor, Loki got beaten down by Hulk, hell even Captain America held his own against Loki... hurt him but didn't defeat him.

Uses his illusions and skill to do so.

Loki feigned weakness against the avengers the first go round. Loki demonstrates the skill to trade with cap unlike Iron Man. This fight is to the death.

IceBreaker2000
Iron man cant hurt Loki. Just cant be done

h1a8
Of course he can. Look how easily Hulk did it.
Anyway, Iron man's laser is probably going to severely cut Loki up, if not in half.

FrothByte
Did it blow him back? Did it force him to cry out? Yes to both. What I'm saying is that Iron Man fighting Loki has never been more then 3 used repulsar beams and that is nowhere near covering the weapons at Iron Mans disposal. Iron Mans 3 repulsar beams (each showing effect) Could the arrow take out a tank? I doubt it... Iron Man rockets can though.

A holding back Thor that tried to reason with his brother, when Loki stabbed Thor and Thor realised Loki had to be stopped the hard way, and decided to take the fight seriously Loki ran with all his speed because he couldn't do anything to stop Thor.

Are we going to compare the durabillity of Thor and Loki because that is like comparing Steel to Wood. I'll happily point it out again, Thor got shot in the face with a repulsar beam at 475% and it didn't affect him. Loki got shot by normal Iron Man and was thrown back. Loki got beaten down and couldn't move by the Hulk, Thor toke the same beating and could still move without problems actually. Their showing against the Iron Man armor varies greatly to say the least. And what would the knife do? Loki was never shown having a great accuracy with throwing around his knifes. So what you purpose is that Iron Man lands and engages in h2h with Loki? Allowing Loki to get up after he has been knocked down by the repulsar beam.

Except the two standoffs they had... I also disagree on Iron Man not having the means to put Loki down, as mentioned previously (on a couple of occasions) what is Loki going to do about the laser shown in Iron Man 2?

Loki never even tried to fight IM. Both times he got sucker punched. You don't really know how well IM will fair against a fully resisting Loki.

Yes we are comparing the durability of Thor and Loki. Loki took on machine gun fire and didn't even grimace. Hawkeye's arrow blew up a hole in the hellicarrier, but didn't even give Loki a rash.

Again, Loki didn't fight Hulk. Hulk put that beating on him while he was talking. Thor was fighting Hulk. There's a difference.

Never showed great accuracy with his knives? Watch the first Thor movie again. If those knives can puncture Thor, then they won't have any trouble cutting through IM's armor.

So what about the laser? It will hurt Loki, I doubt it will cut him though. Anyone tough enough to survive Hawkeye's exploding arrow without a scratch is not someone you can immediately say will get cut by laser.

Zack Fair
Loki wins after being annoyed for a while.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Anyway, Iron man's laser is probably going to severely cut Loki up, if not in half.

Based on what exactly?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Anyway, Iron man's laser is probably going to severely cut Loki up, if not in half. Hulk is a lot motor powerful than Ironman so your logic is clearly flawed.

Stigma
Loki wins.

It goes:

Thor >> Loki > Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.