Different Universe Battle!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I hope these two isn't band from the versus forum...if so, my bad. Lets see how good they are.

Darth Maul
Darth Vader

vs

Wolverine
Spiderman
Sabertooth
Venom
Carnage
Ironfist

Who wins? No bfring.

JakeTheBank
Star Wars is one medium that's actually thrived on comics for years, so I don't know why they wouldn't be allowed.

That said, the Sith Lords lose, unfortunately. Cut back on Team Two's numbers and definitely remove Iron Fist for Christ's sake.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Star Wars is one medium that's actually thrived on comics for years, so I don't know why they wouldn't be allowed.

That said, the Sith Lords lose, unfortunately. Cut back on Team Two's numbers and definitely remove Iron Fist for Christ's sake.

Thanks buddy. Why do you think they lose. They have the versatility and speed edge along with a weapon that could split any one of these members in half.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Thanks buddy. Why do you think they lose. They have the versatility and speed edge along with a weapon that could split any one of these members in half.

They have no real way of putting down the symbiotes or Logan/Creed at all for the count. Hell, I could be glaring over some ridiculous EU feats from Vader or Maul, but I just see the numbers playing hell on them.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

If people restricted it to the comics and maybe movies, it wouldn't be a problem.

It's when people bring up the ****ing EU that it all goes south.

Will leave it open for now, but in future, Star Wars needs to be mostly left out of this forum.

DarkSaint85
Plus, Carnage wins.

Supra
Originally posted by carver9
I hope these two isn't band from the versus forum...if so, my bad. Lets see how good they are.

Darth Maul
Darth Vader

vs

Wolverine
Spiderman
Sabertooth
Venom
Carnage
Ironfist

Who wins? No bfring.

Can a lightsaber cut adamentium?

DarkSaint85
Assuming it's a very high powered laser, I don't think it can.

Regardless, Carnage can solo.

Supra
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Assuming it's a very high powered laser, I don't think it can.

Regardless, Carnage can solo.

Lightsaber is more of a high powered heat source then a "laser" right?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supra
Lightsaber is more of a high powered heat source then a "laser" right?

True, but one that is so efficient, just holding your hand near it wouldn't get you burnt - you would need to actually cut in order to apply the heat, so to speak.

With his ability to create so many copies of himself, sure, the Sith Lords could hold him at bay for a bit, but they will get overwhelmed.

Supra
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True, but one that is so efficient, just holding your hand near it wouldn't get you burnt - you would need to actually cut in order to apply the heat, so to speak.

With his ability to create so many copies of himself, sure, the Sith Lords could hold him at bay for a bit, but they will get overwhelmed.

So a lightsaber would just bounce off adamentium?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supra
So a lightsaber would just bounce off adamentium?

Or, at least, spark a lot.

Considering some of the stuff it has tanked, they'd just be locked together. Then it's a question of who's stronger. Whilst the other team mates are battering them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.